Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Kyla- all good signs!!!
Fingers crossed for Kyla and Rachel!

Kyla you are on cycle 7 too? Who else is on cycle 7? I think Rachel is too!

Lausie wasn't your bfp cycle pretty flat like how mine is going? Was that your normal post O trend?

Laus's was looking like that 'tri' chart thing, like a stair case almost if I remember, flat for a few days then up then flat for a few days... I might just be remembering things wrong but that's what I thought it was like??

My chart of my BFP was unusual to anything I had before, it was very typical BFP, steady rise then a dip with a another rise which then went steady.
Gosh this is such a tease, i am waiting on tender hooks for these BFPs ladies!!! Your symptoms sound so positive! The increase cm was my very first indicator and then my bowel movements weren't typical of AF.

Laus's was looking like that 'tri' chart thing, like a stair case almost if I remember, flat for a few days then up then flat for a few days... I might just be remembering things wrong but that's what I thought it was like??

Yes bang on! Good description.....staircase with a dip in the middle.

The last 4 times that I've eaten something I've felt like crap afterwards. Yesterday morning I had a breakfast sandwich and I got 3/4 through it and threw it out because I felt so disgusting then I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry AT ALL, dinner went okay last night, this morning I had a banana, felt crappy, just had my lunch (leftovers from dinner) and I feel like crap again.
There you go Rachel- now you're not alone!

That is interesting, cuz I don't know if you are like me, but in the TWW I am usually starving and can't get enough to eat! I hoooope it is a sign!

Kyla - When did you get your BFP's with the previous pregnancies?

So bad news... DH did not get the job. :nope:

Oh... how to relax and stay positive through this I just don't know... He feels like crap and I feel awful for him. He is so down today.

I am stressed about it. I don't let myself go to the dark place of me having to live off of my income alone and losing our house, etc... but it is hard to not go down that road. I don't know how to feel Ok about this...

Well with Kennedy I got a BFP on CD 32, I have no idea when I O'd but I think it was around Nov. 14th or so because that was when I came home from NYC and I remember the day I came home from NYC I couldn't stop crying so I took a test on the advice of my cousin and it was BFN, then for the next 2 weeks I had major symptoms (bleeding gums, emotional, craving soup and BLT's) so by the time I tested I was like 21 DPO, but I remember when I went to the doc and did the urine sample, he said there was a faint line on my test so he put me at about 4 or 4.5 weeks.

With my son I never tested LOL I was in such denial I refused to test and acknowledge I was preggo!

Oh Emily I'm sorry. Try not to get stressed. What does DH do?

Thanks Laus!

For the last 6 years he has worked in financial services in the variable annuity field within operations (same as me). He is in the s*hitty place where he made good money at our company because of his tenure and knowledge, so he is over qualified and under qualified at the same time since the variable annuity field in Ca is not large. Our company was the largest provider in the U.S., and one of the only in So Cal.

I emailed him 16 emails with job openings (since I am so busy at work). Can't say I don't do my part!

So sorry emily! that must be so hard for you two. I hope for the best.

Alyssa and Morilee, what new?!

ahhh I missed her... was wondering. Thanks Kyla!

"fallen" (I can't remember her real name): how are you!?!

Anyone know the reasoning behind ewcm happening w a bm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->