Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Anyone know the reasoning behind ewcm happening w a bm?

LOL... sadly, my addiction to Google allows me to have this information.
It is really normal, #1. Also, as you bear down, even a little bit, the force will push the CM out from around the cervical area. Don't worry, it will regenerate. :winkwink:
Also, a full bowel can cause crowding in the pelvic area. Once the bowels are empty, it allows the area to "open" up and trapped CM can flow down.

Nikki-I hope you get the surprise BFP! I'm with Cassidy, I think you guys will end up being able to conceive naturally. Doctors can be too negative and give up too easily sometimes in my opinion. No matter what, though, you will get a baby! Also, I agree with Emily about the BM=CM thing. I assumed the bearing down thing, but the "opening" things up makes sense too...

Rachel-First of all, I don't think talking about your cm is ever TMI in this group! We've talked about all kinds of CM, doggie style, BMs and everything else...I think we are all comfortable with it now lol
Your chart looks good. Don't get discouraged yet! I'm hoping you see a BFP this month!

Cassidy-As far as the temping, I usually wake up several times before I actually take my temp. Not only do I hit snooze a million times, but sometimes I wake up before that bc I start anticipating my alarm lol Basically mornings are NOT good for me. However, my temps can be a little crazy sometimes, but they aren't horrible. I started temping vaginally this month and I think that's helped. I wouldn't worry too much about it. After you O, you should be able to see a shift, then the craziness right now won't seem so bad.

Emily-I'm so sorry DH is having a difficult time finding a job...Something will come along though! Don't let it get you down yet. Even if he has to do something else for a while, something will come along...

Hey gals, things here are super. Not gonna lie, this is a brag post, so if you don't want to read further, I will understand
. motility: 62% (want >50%)
morphology: 8% (want >4%)
concentration: 61 mil/mL (want >20)
total: 305 mil (want >40)
# of motil: 189 mil (want >15)
tail and head defects: 0%

So it can be said that I am super excited, and this (in theory) means there should be nothing holding us back from that BFP. :happydance: haven't stopped smiling :)

Emily- Awe i'm sorry about DH not getting the job, but that just means there's something bigger and better out there that is meant for him :hugs: Other than that how have you been feeling!?

Mirolee- :happydance: What wonderful news!! So excited for you! :)

Mirolee (am I spelling it right?) - That's so exciting!!! I hope you get your bfp soon!

Mirolee- that is such FANTASTIC news!!! I am so happy for you guys, that is truly awesome awesome awesome news!!! :happydance:

Mirolee....awesome!!!!! Once u get on clomid ull be Prego asap! Love it!

Wow mirolee...u go girl!!! I'm so sure I'm gonna c your BFP pic soooon..
Emily I'm sorry ur dh is having a hard time but I'm sure u guys will pull thro and he get sth really Gud...
Nikki...even I like all the other girls certainly feel tht ur gonna get that much awaited BFP really soon...hang in there...
Totally agree will Julie I don't think there's anymore TMI in this thread and I love tht abt u gals...I don't think any of us shud even bother saying tht anymore

So y'all know I am in Michigan for my stepmoms surgery, which was Wednesday....last night my dad went to bed and said he felt "weird." He started puking, had chest pain, heart rate was 130 resting...so I brought him to the ER, now we are waiting for a surgery consult bc it looks like he has an appendicitis.

Rachel- wow not a great night for you! But at least they found out what it is right away, he's probably really lucky that you are there this week!

Well I had a little bit of good news happen this morning, was in the shower and felt the bloody taste in my mouth again big time, got out of the shower and blew my nose and there was a bit of blood in the mucous! So at least now I know I am not imagining the bloody taste and it's real! LOL

Yay Kyla! When is AF due again?

Omg I would love a shower! It's so hard to be on the opposite end of the ER world...I had to ask the nurse to put o2 on him because his o2 Sat kept going down to 80% after the pain meds. I was just going to do it myself but I was trying not to piss off the nurse.... ugh my poor daddy. What a week

AF is due Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't had the lower back pain yet that I normally get about half way through the TWW so I'm thinking I may have O'd on CD 16 (that was the day that I thought I O'd because my boobs hurt and I wanted to eat everything in sight that day which is my typical O symptoms) so I'll go with that and call today 7 DPO? I guess it doesn't really matter, I'm just waiting to see if AF shows this month anyway, no testing... hopefully.

Rachel- so if your Dad needs surgery and your step mom is having surgery (or has she had it yet?) do you need to stay longer and help them out?? I don't remember if you said before but what kind of surgery is your step mom having?

She had a partial mastectomy on Wednesday. She got dx with breast cancer.

That's right you told us that, sorry.

HOLY COW you guys! Just went to the ladies room and there was spotting in my undies!!! About the size of a quarter! Gonna have to look closer when I get home for lunch because my work bathroom is in the basement and it's not very well lit in there. But wow! I've never had that before!

ttc, i'm sorry youre having so many medical problems with your parents; i hope things resolve themselves and you are able to move towards healing soon.

Rachel- thank goodness you know what to do as a nurse. Best of luck with the family. Ill send prayers to you.

Kyla- congrats... that is the best sign EVER! So excited to see that BFP!

Thanks Nikki! I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what else it could be, but 7DPO and some spotting? Sounds like the right time for it?

Thanks Nikki! I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what else it could be, but 7DPO and some spotting? Sounds like the right time for it?

Yes. I believe that is then you would spot. From 6-10dpo is normal. Yay!!!!!

Thanks ladies. Kyla that is awesome!! I bet you get your bfp this month!! I'm so excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->