Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Kyla-Hoping you see a bfp this month! Sounds promising...

Rachel-Man that sucks! Good thing you are around though!

Thanks all, I'm trying to be positive but in some off chance it could be related to something else. I get really bad ingrown hairs/black heads that turn into cysts all the time. They're really disgusting and sometimes they bleed (not saying TMI!) and usually when I get spots of blood anywhere I always look to see if it's a cyst that's popped or something. Well I have 1 on my bikini line that's liek right in line with where the spot was on my undies, but obviously that's on the OUTSIDE of my underwear, the only thing I could think is from sitting all morning crossing my legs, the thing could have bleed a bit (which it was yesterday) but I can't see it making it to the middle of my underwear, it would've probably been on the edge of it if anything. God my mind takes me strange places, trying to come up with any other explanation for everything.

oh wow...lots happening...
Rachel...thank god your there with them at this time...sending prayers for all to b well..
Kyla...OMG....i dono wat else to say...just show us the bfp already!!!!!!!!

Ahhh I'm so weak, I have no will power. Bought OPK's and a 2 pack of FRER's, tested with both when I went home for lunch, and both negative. Argh I just needed to do something to shut my brain up because I was going over to the obsessive side in a hurry!! So now my brain is quiet again, so I can just continue to wait it out in peace :)

kyla, if you *did* have IB, you wouldnt have a positive today, crazy lady!

hahahah....kyla u funny funny wacko....crazy things our mind makes us do...

Which I understand that both negs mean nothing really but it quieted my crazy brain for a while which is nice! The good news is that I go to the drug store so often to buy OPKS and HPT's that I earn so many damn points with my optimum card I usually earn like $10 off one purchase each month! I suprised those nice ladies behind the counter don't know me by name at this point! LOL

OMG Kyla! What a sign!!! Eeek, so excited for u!

Oh Rachel I am sorry to hear about your dad, hope he is bearing up ok?

Mirolee, WOW what a result i don't think you could of got any better???! You must be over the moon!

Laus- when are you going for a scan? we want pics of that little bean ASAP!

Julie- did you O yet?

I'm confused by my body... but lets be honest, who isn't!
I had EWCM today-good!

Temp- took it and it was 97.9, however I think my thermometer battery is on its last leg, so I did 2 more times right away and they both were 97.73 (so i recorded that). Should I change it to the first reading??

CP for the last few days at night it is really low and closed, day time it is higher and softer, but nothing like last month

OPK's- def have color, but im using target cheapies and haven't had exact match. I know they usually don't for me, but they still seem to be too light. However I think yesterdays was darker then today's.

O-pains- a little yesterday but my mind can make any part of my body feel a certain way.

I guess in the next few days Ill get answers to if/when Ill O. Maybe I already have and maybe I haven't... time will tell I guess.

Until then me and DH are going at it every other day. One day normal then one day doggie :)

Bad news is I feel sick :( however I think im just exhausted and once i get some sleep this weekend Ill feel better. TGIF!

I had an early scan at 7 weeks, just a tiny blob with a heartbeat, so seemed abit pointless to upload. My 12 week scan is on April 2nd so I will upload that piccy ASAP!

Julie- sounds like all good things happening over there! I think it's going to be a good month.

I had an early scan at 7 weeks, just a tiny blob with a heartbeat, so seemed abit pointless to upload. My 12 week scan is on April 2nd so I will upload that piccy ASAP!

yaayyy lausie i wouldve loved to c even the little blob but well will wait for your 12 week scan...:happydance:

well ...dh and me not have to have protested sex which is not really turning out very well for us bcos he hates the condoms now...its been almost 2 yrs tht weve stopped using condoms tht he kinda cant do with one on anymore...aarrgghh...poor guys hes sad too...ive never used any other kinda birth control so i dont know wat to do now

Nikki-I haven't O'd yet. However, I just did an opk and it's getting darker. It wasn't enough to get a smiley, but I assume before the day is up I will have one.
As far as your temp, I don't think it really matters which one you put in. The 97.9 isn't that much higher. If you always put the first temp in, that's the one I would do just to stay consistent.
For the opk, I've read that our LH fluctuates. So, it may have just been a slight rise but not a surge yet. As long as you guys keep bding, I think you'll be good!

Laus-Yay for blob scans! Can't wait to see a pic!

Kyla-Thanks! I hope so!

Sonia-What would happen if you didn't use protection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->