Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Kyla-Everything I've read about cp says that you can't really tell if you're preggo or not. So, I say just wait for AF and see! I hope she stands you up though lol

AFM FF gave me my crosshairs on the day I believe I O'd! That was surprising...I added ovulation pain to that day, so it must have changed it because of that. So, that makes me 3 dpo. We are just taking it easy today. We have dinner with DW's brother, fiancé and the whole wedding party tonight. So, we might do some shopping or something later but no definite plans.

Rachel-I hope you get some peace of mind soon :hugs:

popping in to say a) ttc, get the SA done, it answers so many questions/worries, and is so easy and non-invasive. b) i do acupuncture (just went this morning!) and she did electrodes to me today, and while i dont feel anything while i'mthere (not like a massage, you just kinda lay there with needles in you), it def makes me "just be" for about 20-25 mins. i think it's probably helping my body also, but only time will tell. c) i hope i ovulate in the next week or so! please body, a normal cycle!

Julie- Really? I always found that was a sign of AF coming, often I put in a tampon as soon as I start feeling AF like symptoms as a 'just in case' precaution. Tuesday it was still going in easy, yesterday could feel a bit of the push back and today more of the same which has always been the case for me before AF comes.

Mirolee- Yes big f'xd for a 'normal' cycle for you! Are you officially in the TWW now?

not yet, cd16. i'm hoping between now and next week an egg will pop!

Hi ladies! DH has TWO interviews next week! Excited about that!
One on Wednesday is with a company he already interviewed with. A positioned opened and they called him directly because they really liked him. The company is in the same building I work in, so that would be super! Keep all fingers crossed, ladies! *Thanks in advance!*

Yay for more interviews!!!

Mirolee - I'm crossing everything that you O soon!

Kyla, will you test again tomorrow morning if no AF by then?

Kyla- I agree with Julie. Many women say their CP doesn't move up higher until a few weeks into their pregnancy at least. Some say it changes faster, but most document it moving higher AFTER they already get their BFP and missed AF, that's why they don't consider CP to be a reliable source for pregnancy. But if you check yours a lot, you know better than anyone!

Julie- Woohoo!!!! I have SUCH A good feeling for you this month!!!!

Rachel- So happy you get your appointment and get some answers!!

Alissa, hoping you O'd, but if you WERE to put in the lower temp today it would look like you haven't yet. FX for you!

Mirolee- Hope you O soon! Now that you have DH's SA under wraps and know everything is good to go, you should have a much more relaxing time, which hopefully means a BFP coming your way!!!

Emily- WOO HOO for more interviews! He's gonna get the right job soon, I just know it.

AFM, thought that I would get my pos OPK last night, but nope- lighter than my nearly positive yesterday morning. Temp this morning is still way low, so I haven't O'd yet :( BOO! My OPK from this morning is actually waiting for me to check on it. FX it's positive!!!

Ooooh go check it!!! You maybe o-ing as we speak!!!

Gosh Kyla AF is really teasing you! I really hope she stays away and you get a BFP tomorrow!!

Oh Emily that's brilliant, that perfect job is just around the corner!!

I have hired a Doppler and it came today, so i have been listening to bubbas heartbeat, it's so nice to hear it to keep me going until the scan! I couldn't even count the hb as so fast! Lol!

Emily- yes definitley will cross all fingers and toes for your DH's interview!!

Alissa- Umm I guess I will test again, all I have is dollar store cheapo's left so I'll try it? no AF symptoms today at all but my right hip is killing me, but i could have slept funny too.

Laus- that is so exciting! That heartbeat is so soothing to listen to.

Kyla-Exactly what Cassidy said. Everyone's cervix gets low after they O. Your cp will change at some point, but for many women that isn't until after missed AF, somtimes even months into the pregnancy. So, don't use that as a reliable source that you are out.

Mirolee-Fx'd for a regular cycle!

Emily-Fx'd that DH's interviews go well!

Laus-That will be so great to have around! Such a good idea to help ease nerves.

Cassidy-Mine did that to me this month too. They started getting dark, then got lighter, then got darker...so dark I thought for sure they might get a positive digi...but no. Woke up the next morning, still negative. Tested again about 3-4 hours later and it was positive. The problem is that LH fluctuates. One more thing to tease us! lol I hope you get a positive soon!

Well this morning I had the most pos OPK I have ever seen. Still lots of EWCM still. So maybe I still haven't o-ed? I hope that is it not another anovulatory cycle. I told DH we will just BD every other day until AF arrives or until temps rise. I have had lots of pressure/cramps (i guess you would call it) on my O-ing side for like 3 days now. Not sure whats up.

Hi girls! Sounds like there's some good symptoms going on this month!! Fx'd for all of you!'

Laus, brilliant!! Where did you rent your Doppler from? I've been thinking about getting one! It's so hard to wait for scans!

Hi girls! Sounds like there's some good symptoms going on this month!! Fx'd for all of you!'

Laus, brilliant!! Where did you rent your Doppler from? I've been thinking about getting one! It's so hard to wait for scans!

Disney, there you are! I've been wondering about you! How are you feeling???

Feeling wonderful! Tired and I definitely wouldn't mind a full time steel tit-shield but I've been very lucky so far!! :)

How are you feeling?? Well I hope!! I think we are actually only a week and a day apart, funny how that ended up! Did you have your first scan yet?

LOL... very tired and gaggy here, bloated and gassy. My scan is in 5 days! Tuesday at 2:10! I am of course counting down the hours! Are you going to get a 12 week scan?

Yes, definitely! I can't wait to see the little bean again!

So excited for your scan! Make sure you post your pic! I know what you mean about counting the hours, I count every day!

DH also asks me daily now if we will know the sex at the 12 weeks bc my cousins wife's doc told them girl at 12 weeks...I'm like ummmm I wouldn't get your hopes up! Haha

To be honest, at my 12 week scan, I felt so dumb because I could hardly tell which end was which! LOL! I could see the arms and legs flailing all around, but on the still pic all I could see was a little jelly bean with a head!

Kyla - Yeah, it all depends on your insurance here. Some ins companies don't cover them until 20 weeks or so, some do regular scans.
I had 5 with my first.
1st: 8 week dating scan and to see HB
2nd: nuchal exam/neural tube exam (12 weeks)
3rd: anatomy scan - I was diagnosed with a partial placenta previa at this scan. (18-20 weeks)
4th: Scan to check if my placenta had moved away from my cervix. It had (28 weeks)
5th: I was measuring small for dates at 37 weeks. Scan to check for fluid levels and to measure baby. He was small, but not abnormally small, and fluids were fine.

Most people only get three with my ins (I have Kaiser Permanente. Even among ins carriers things can be different depending on what you pay for. I am lucky that all my prenatal visits are free, but I do pay like $350 a month out of pocket for my ins - that covers me, DH and DS). I was "lucky" enough to have enough issues that they had to keep peeking in there to see what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->