Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Yeah well here I guess it's just standard procedure cuz insurance doesn't dictate that kind of thing. Even as a high risk pregnancy next time, my first scan would only about around 12 weeks but then i think i go once a month until 6 months then once a week after that

My OB/GYN does the first appointment/scan at 8 weeks.

Nearly positive OPK this morning, positive OPK just now! Thinking i'll O at some point tomorrow.

FF gave me tentative cross hairs. Body wise I think I o-ed. However we will see.

I am having harassment issues at work, I hate when people as like 5 year olds! GRRRRR. I never wanted to bring my boss into it, but after being bullied / harassed for 4 years it is time to put an end to this all!

golds, do not allow harassment to continue. say something now.

kyla, does that mean you have not gotten it? you're cheering on someone else? i'm sorry, i'm slow....

lol sorry just always wanted to use that emoticon, no AF for me but still BFN on the dollar store cheapie this morning.

FF gave me tentative cross hairs. Body wise I think I o-ed. However we will see.

I am having harassment issues at work, I hate when people as like 5 year olds! GRRRRR. I never wanted to bring my boss into it, but after being bullied / harassed for 4 years it is time to put an end to this all!

Nikki - What's been happening at work? Can you disclose a little bit? Harassment at work creates a hostile work environment and stress, which in turn is no good for TTC!

Nikki-You definitely need to do something about it. Do NOT allow harassment! I had to rat my boss out....My boss (a woman) has admitted to having a thing for men and made comments/asked inappropriate questions regarding my sexuality. I didn't think a lot of it was a big deal and hadn't said anything because I didn't want to seem like I was being petty or just bitching about my boss. The union reps were actually the ones that were like, "That is not acceptable and it very inappropriate. I think we should pursue this." So, I had to gather a few statements and am waiting to hear about a potential meeting with the head of HR. It's scary, but I feel like I am doing the right thing. My boss gets away with a lot and people don't want to say anything because they are afraid of retaliation. I think it's important to stand up though...

Thanks for your support ladies! Luckily (I think) it's not sexual harassment. The reason why I say "I think" is because I feel like I can identify that WAY easier then bulling harassment. When it comes to bulling harassment I feel like a tattletaler.

There is this girl I work WITH who thinks I am way under her. She has her PhD and I don't, so that is where she gets it from. I guess you can say she leads a project, but she was given that role and then it got taken away because she couldn't get along with people. Seeing that I am just a bench scientist and younger, you can place me as "lower on the ladder".

She is constantly bulling me. She blames me all the time for her not getting her work done. Since I manage the lab (aka. do the bitch work in the lab, make sure things are clean, stocked, autoclaved, maintenance to our equipment, along with my own testing...) she will get rude with me if I don't have things exactly the way she wants it. Well I work for about 10 people in this lab and they all have different ways of doing things. Well I have called numerous amounts of meetings to discuss a central way to do things and she never comes to the meetings, so she has to abide by the way I do it. Well shes not happy about that....

exp of something she emailed me: "I never want to be put I the position where I cannot make media when I need it again." Blaming me for her not being able to do something.... Anyways that might not sound bad, but its from a string of issues for the last 4 years. She would talk to me in the hall about testing something for her and I would ask her a questions and she would walk away in the middle of my sentence and such. Shes just rude to me.

I have asked my management to get involved for the past 4 years and they have just pushed it aside.

Well yesterday was my last string...
She put a meeting on my work calendar for just me and her. I asked her what it was about via email and she wouldn't tell me. If it was about testing then I am ok meeting, but if it was about her issues I didn't want to meet without management involved. I went to the meeting and she slammed the door behind me (she has no right to have a closed door convo with me) and started going at me about how it is inappropriate to be going to management and they don't want to deal with me and that I am the problem here.... Then she said to me "stop talking behind my back because it gets back to me, and if you don't you will have worse problems"....

Therefore, I went to someone higher up about the threat... I hope things will get worked out. I just can't handle the way she treats me. There is more to the story, but I don't want to bore you all too much. Lets just say she has gone through 4 tech's in 5 years....

harassment is harassment. i would never stand for this. if you were able to save any of her emails, i would print them and bring them with you. i've been in a similar situation with a manager. i completely understand, and it is not your responsibility to do your job, and hers as well.

Wow, that sounds miserable and I would not know HOW to deal with that. I would feel intimidated and scared to be honest... but I am not the most assertive person in the world. She is deinitely bullying you! I hope upper management will be able to do something about this... it is unprofessional and creates a hostile work environment.

Ya I have notes from this "closed door" talk, that I wrote up as soon as the meeting was over. I have a few emails that my management has seen.

Lots of people here has issues with her so I know its not me. My boss set up a meeting between her, me, my boss and the chief of our division for Wed afternoon. Wish me luck!

Thanks for all your support!!!!!!!! I have been intimated and scared. I finally said enough is enough! Luckily my DH works with me and has been a great support because he knows her and knows her true colors.

Kyla- whats new?!?!?!?

Emily love the pup!!!

Thanks, that's Roxy Boxy. :) She turns two next month! Growing up so fast. LOL! She looks so sad in that picture but her little nubby tail was going about a thousand miles an hour.

Kyla- How are your cycles previously? Are you sometimes a day or two late? Or do you ALWAYS have the same LP? If it's pretty consistent i'd go out and get a FRER... but that's the POAS addict in me talking!! Lol

Nikki- Oh gosh, if this was me I would probably be fired from going off on her! Lol. Keeping my cool when people are rude to me is NOT one of my strong suits. I can't believe that though, just from your posts I totally get she has the attitude where she thinks she's all that. OBVIOUSLY NOT lol. If your management doesn't do something about it i'd go up even hire. That's just ridiculous and uncalled for. And honestly i'd try to cut off as much communication with her as possible. I wouldn't even show up for any 'meetings'. Just ridiculous! Can I come punch her in the face for you?! Lol.

Emily- Awwwwww your pup is so freaking adorable!! I love my fur babies! They keep me sane until I get my human baby ;) lol.

AFM, temp still low this morning so hopefully I'll O today! Another pos OPK this morning so the egg has to be coming!! We BD last night... will try to convince DF to BD again today... but honestly that probably won't happen. It sucks having a higher sex drive than your partner!!!! Lol

Hey girls, umm yeah no sign of AF yet. Waiting Waiting Waiting.... I've had 1 35 day cycle in my life, and it was directly related to stress and i'm under a lot of stress this week so that could be why AF is being stubborn.

Emily- Roxy is ADORABLE

Nikki- That is a really awful situation to be in and I hope it all works for you! GL!

Nikki-Threats in the workplace are not ok. She obviously knows she was doing something wrong since it was just the two of you and she needed the door closed. Good for you for standing up for yourself!

Cassidy-Hopefully you'll O today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->