Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Well i've been promised BD when he gets off work tonight ;) lol So I am a happy camper for the moment. I really hope this month is the month I feel like our BD timing hasn't been better than this month! I think i'm having some O cramps too... so FX everyone!

My DH wants a baby so bad that he never denies me when I say its go time. However if we weren't baby making we would NEVER have sex this much.

Hows everyone doing?!

I think my DF is still in sex-ed mindset. You know, stick your penis in a girl you'll get her pregnant. He's honestly been so shocked over the last 3 cycles that we haven't gotten pregnant. I told him he needs to step up his game it's not that simple. LOL

Haha thats funny Cassidy! I wish it was that easy!

So, today is 5 dpo. Brother-in-laws wedding is tonight. Should I risk drinking? I thought about having just a glass of wine...but then I psych myself out and decide it could cause the egg not to implant or something...idk. Thought I would see what you guys thought...

Oh Cassidy I can sympathise with you, me and DH have endless arguments over the lack of bd we have. He just doesn't have the same drive as me, seems the wrong way round but hey ho. He stepped up to extra bd when we were trying but it was an effort!

Oooh Kyla any sign of AF??

Very hormonal today, if anyone comes near me they know about it......lol!

Jury, have a drink if you want one. It's early, even if implantation happens, plus I have loads of friends (sure you do also) that were wasted the night before they thought about testing, and getting a BFP. I say enjoy your night.

Julie- for sure enjoy your night. Think about all those people that get Prego and don't even know it....they drank. Also, as my dh says, if I were a drug head, alcoholic, off my rocker... I'd probably be Prego by now. Also your baby doesn't share your blood till like 5 weeks I think.

Afm, I finally think I o-ed. Ff puts me at 5pdo but I think I'm 2dpo.oh well, time will determine that.

Thanks girls! I will consider it...

Laus-Boo for being hormonal...but yay at the same time! It means things are going good lol

Nikki-We say the same thing...if we were a young, hetero couple out getting wasted for a night we would end up preggo lol
I agree with you about when you O'd. I think FF probably should have bumped your coverline up a few notches. Either way it looks like you guys covered it :)

Morning girls! Nope no AF here yet, no signs of AF either but i'm pretty sure it's just stress related- i'll go buy a FRER today when I go out to be sure but i'm pretty positive it's stress, i haven't been hungry at all, had the runs almost constantly for the last week so we'll see what happens.

Laus- haha I remember those days! poor girl! we love you, you can bitch at us anytime you need to vent!!

Julie- Do your thing girl! Have fun! Don't let TTC stop you from having fun, trust me i did a lot worse than drink during my first pregnancy and I made a beautiful healthy boy.

Julie - I'm just going to agree with everyone else. Sadly, I was the one in a hetero relationship who got pregnant on a drunken trip to San Francisco... had no idea I was pregnant since we were NTNP... went to a concert with my brother the next week and had beer and a few smokes... Clearly my son is beautiful and healthy! I was obviously much more careful this time! But just try to relax during your TWW. It is stressful enough!

just got some brown discharge stuff so I assume AF will be here shortly!

Hello my lovelies,ive been MIA past few dys...was just caught with other things but kinda happy tht those days just flew by...moreso my laptop busted and its a pain to post from the cell...We got a new laptop just thing afternoon and dh was like "im sure u cant wait to get onto bnb" heheheh....Have also been celebrating past few days as dh got promoted at work...so in all ive been happily busy these past few days and im glad...now onto reading wat u girls have been upto and then replyin...hope everyones having a great weekend

Well gals, guess I should let you know this is my sort of BnB farewell. DH and I are getting a divorce. We just never got back to the way we were after Kennedy died and it all came out tonight. So now i'm just sitting here having a drink thinking, where do I go from here. You guys have been my biggest support the last 6 months when no one else understood me, and I have to tell you I appreciate that more than words can say. And I love you all so much and I hope I can still hang out a bit, this could be the Pregnant/TTC/Waiting to TTC/Getting divorced then waiting a long time to TTC again thread.

so kyla...af her or no???pls say no...:af:
julie...i say have have at the party...cheers!!!!:drunk:
emily...how have to been babe...all the best for your dhs interview honey...dont worry im sure this little bundle of joy thts coming your way with bring alot of luck...:thumbup:
nikki...wow your having a tough time at work...i hope management loosk into this and helps u out here..
Lausie...uve earned the rights to throw ard all kinds of hormone tantrums...at least here im sure everyone gonna b fine...
Casssidy...i hope u got your last night....me and dh have had these fights soo many times tht i didnt think it was funny after awhile...i literally had to sit him and down and say look it seems like i want it more than u do...im sorry if tht a pain but tht just the way it is...initially he was abut taken aback tht this was soo important for me tht i had to have a talk abt it but now he totally gets it and now the sex is soo gud esp with not having the ttc thing goin on in our minds...i hope we continue with the same mindset wen we do start ttc..:dohh:
Mirolee...hope tht u O soon honey and this cycle b a more normal one for u..:hugs:

Well gals, guess I should let you know this is my sort of BnB farewell. DH and I are getting a divorce. We just never got back to the way we were after Kennedy died and it all came out tonight. So now i'm just sitting here having a drink thinking, where do I go from here. You guys have been my biggest support the last 6 months when no one else understood me, and I have to tell you I appreciate that more than words can say. And I love you all so much and I hope I can still hang out a bit, this could be the Pregnant/TTC/Waiting to TTC/Getting divorced then waiting a long time to TTC again thread.

oh my kyla...tht one came outa nowhere...honeyyy im sooo sorry..i know u might have had a talk with dh and it must have not been pretty but r u sure u guys have given it enuf time to try to work at it??oh hun huge hug :hugs:...always here if and wen u need to talk...i can also give u a call if ud like to talk over the phone???

Kyla :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hun, this shouldn't be your farewell. We are all here for each other through ALL aspects of life- not just TTC, and I want you to know that I am here to support you every step of the way. I am so sorry for what you are going through right now, but what is meant to be will be. <3 <3 Stay strong like you always have been, you have been through so much and I am in such admiration for you and your strength :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Julie- have a drink, relax. Many have done much worse and had a healthy baby (not condoning lol). But they say you can have a glass of wine anyways while your pregnant- so I think you're good to go.

Sonia- Actually NO my DF backed out on his BD promised and we are currently not speaking (well... he tries to speak to me.. I don't reply. LOL)

AFM, pissed I didn't get BD last night. Temp went up a little so i'm thinking I O'd, I think i'll know for sure after tomorrow's temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->