Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Julie- have a drink, relax. Many have done much worse and had a healthy baby (not condoning lol). But they say you can have a glass of wine anyways while your pregnant- so I think you're good to go.

Sonia- Actually NO my DF backed out on his BD promised and we are currently not speaking (well... he tries to speak to me.. I don't reply. LOL)

AFM, pissed I didn't get BD last night. Temp went up a little so i'm thinking I O'd, I think i'll know for sure after tomorrow's temp.

Thats exactly wht i do wen i dont get mine...:dohh:

Kyla- We are here for you. I hope this all blows over for you and DH and what you want will be the end result. Always know we are here for you no matter what it is for. You are so strong and confident, don't ever forget that. Love you and be strong! Even if you say bye to DH, you don't have to say by to us :)

Oh Kyla I am sorry babe. I didn't expect that at all but considering what you have both been through its understandable. Was it a mutual decision? I hope so.

I hope you stay on B&B, I will miss you otherwise!

Oh Kyla I am so sorry! Where did that come from???? I hope it all works out and it was just one of those fights where you say things you don't really mean...is that what you want or him? Mutual? Is it April fools??

Kyla, I have not forgotten you, I'm still writing, but you opened an emotional can of worms on me! Your whole life is about to change, so please be certain you and your honey can't regain what you had. Have u tried counseling? It changed my life. I'll finish my response tomorrow and you'll have some better insight. And, speaking for myself, I say yes, stick around, it'll be a good place for you to come and blow off steam. You will need it. Hugs.

I do hope everything works itself out Kyla :hugs: One way or another, things will turn out right <3

Nikki- Definitely looking like you O'd!!!!!

Mirolee- How are you doing hun?!

AFM, Temp this morning was a teeny bit higher, but not by much! :( Why!!!! Just confuses me more. lol. Can you ladies tell me how to post my chart in here? Would love your insight.

From memory there is a tab at the top and in it it says share your chart.

Thank you Laurie!!! How are you feeling hun!! You have a little lime in your belly! How adorable!!!!!! When is your appointment again? I bet you're so anxious!! I'm the most impatient person in the world so i'm sure i'd be going insane! lol

Ok. So I enter higher temps for the next three days and it says i'm O'ing today. But I swear i'm 2dpo now, just from the way my body feels!!! But now i'm scared we are missing the egg! Going to BD when I get off work (whether DF likes it or not) lol but do you guys sometimes get a very gradual temp shift instead of it shooting up? Or is there actually a chance I haven't O'd yet? Can FF's BBT charter be wrong? Lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Mine goes up gradually the first 2 days after O

Cassidy- I gotten both...gradual and shot up. Time will tell what's going on. I'd go by how u felt...do 2dpo. However if u can it won't hurt to bd.

I feel like I oed then ff says I did...so I removed 2 opk pos I inserted and I got solid crosshairs. I did target cheapies not my normal smiles...so I think I couldn't tell which were pos. I'll only be 6dpo on dh bday so I'll probe not test.

Rachel- when's re apt?

Who else has a re apt next week??

Gl to you!

Hey all. Well it's been a really tough 24 hours but yes the descion is final and there's no going back now. It was not a spur of the moment thing, not a big fight where one of us said somethign we didn't mean. It's been a long time coming and I was just finally brave enough to admit that I hadn't felt 'it' for a long time now and I know that I am not truly happy and I need to go live some life and find happiness. I said I have been through enough in my life that I don't deserve to settle into something that doesn't 100% make me the happiest person in the world, and I'm willing to give up TTC to go and find that happiness right now. Luckily it's been pretty civil and reasonable, which leads me to believe that he will eventually come to the conclusion that this is painful right now but it is for the best. But wow I feel like crap, it's such a horrible feeling to hurt someone like I know i'm hurting DH right now. Gonna be a long road but I thank you gals for your continued support!

I'm a-ok. If you get the chance, pop into my journal ,the last page, just wrote about my wkd in there. I've been spotting the last few days, not sure if it related to pre-ov or what. Confusing, for sure! We're doing every other day to catch that egg. And I have an RE appt on Wednesday (reproductive endocrinologist).

Thank you Laurie!!! How are you feeling hun!! You have a little lime in your belly! How adorable!!!!!! When is your appointment again? I bet you're so anxious!! I'm the most impatient person in the world so i'm sure i'd be going insane! lol

Your welcome hun, nice to see your chart!

I still have another 9 days until my scan!!! The Doppler is keeping me going though, just had another little go with it and found bubba limes HB after 5 mins, so nice to hear it! But yes getting impatient now.....want to SEE bubba and not a blob!!! Lol!

I would defo get a bonus bd in to cover all bases but as your situ is like mine, that's easier said than done! Lol!

Kyla - everything happens for a reason. I hope things work out for the best. Is it going to be hard since you all work together?

yay Rachel.... i bet you cant wait!! GL!!

Kyla- Im so sorry you are going through this babe! I am hear to listen when ever you need it! I cant imagine what you are going through.

Cassidy- Typing those few lines just took me 5 min because my cat (picture attached) was all over the key board.

Attachments

• 2012-07-19_17-01-51_701.jpg
    2012-07-19_17-01-51_701.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
I am at the RE office!! He is awesome. I'm glad I came. He said realistically 75% of women my age, that are healthy should get pregnant in the first 6 months...

How old r u Rachel? If you don't mind me asking.

Glad u like doc!!! Is he going to do testing? GL! Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->