Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Cassidy-Lol I always have a dip around this time, so I'm not thinking anything of it! I'm not counting any temp dips or spotting as implantation, only a sign of AF. The last 2 months I got my hopes up with both. The only thing that's really slightly out of the ordinary would be some slight pinches/twinges/cramping/bloating and sensitive nipples. Those have all happened at times in the past though, so not getting my hopes up about those either.
As for surprising my wife, I already bought t-shirts for our dogs. One says "Mom's knocked up", the other one says "the baby did it". When I get a bfp I will put them on the dogs before I leave for work. I always get up before her and leave before her. She gets up within an hour of me leaving to take the dogs out, so it would be such a fun surprise for her to wake up to in the morning!
If I don't get a bfp before I go to my mom's, I don't know if I'll be able to wait until I back home to test again...assuming AF doesn't show. I just don't want my mom to know first, the wife would be mad lol

Awe Julie that's such an awesome way!!!! Hehe I've always thought i'd incorporate our fur babies into it too, so that's awesome! You'll have to take pics of them to show us ;)

Emily- should o still be taking fertilcm? I already o-ed.

Also sorry if I'm being annoying ss-Ing. I know right now its just progesterone, but the doc said I have like a 0% chance of natural pregnancy...so I figured I'd have fun analyzing everything just for shits and giggles.

Hello Ladies, mind if I join this thread?

My name is Nichole and I am 26 and DH is 34. We have been ttc#1 since August 2012. I tend to have irregular cycles that can last awhile. They can range anywhere from 35 days to 61+. I also have annovulatory cycles. We were worried DH might also have issues. He received chemo treatments for his Hodgkin's Lymphoma (he has been in remission for over a year:happydance:). His hematologist said there was a 25% chance his treatments would make him infertile. He had a sperm analysis done and it showed his boys had mobility so hopefully everything is good there.

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies :dust:

Nikki-I was wondering the same thing, but it's supposed to help with the lining too...so I believe we are supposed to keep taking it all month. We all ss! Even when we say we aren't... :blush: Have fun with it...you never know! I'm trying not to ss, but I can't help but notice things. I'm sure they are just things like gas and progesterone, but I can't help but hope a little...

Nichole-Welcome! Do you know why you have such crazy cycles? Just curious. Hopefully you get a bfp soon! Fx'd for you :)

Welcome Nichole! We are a wonderful group of supportive friends. And can be very talkative, which is nice! Im glad DH is better! What a scary thing to live through! Have you been checked for PCOS?

welcome nichole - you came to a fun thread!

I'm having kind of a down day. I feel like I just won't get pregnant. On top of that, I'm feeling like it's my fault because I suck at eating healthy. I eat like crap and I have no self-discipline. I have been so lazy too. I'm having such a hard time getting my ass in gear! What is wrong with me?!?! lol Then I get in the stupid cycle where during the 2ww I think about how I need to get my butt in gear and get healthy, but I don't want to do it during the 2ww and mess anything up. So I say I will start when the new cycle starts, but then I don't do it. Quitting soda is my one accomplishment for the last month lol I'm just feeling unmotivated in everything (work, cleaning, dieting, exercising, etc). Not sure why I'm in this rut...

Welcome Nichole! First off its awesome that you spell your name with an H. That's my middle name and most Nicholes aren't spelled that way. Second, we are awesome so plan on sticking around! How was the rest of DHs SA?

Julie - I am the worst eater! If I was told I couldn't have something, I'm pretty sure I would still eat it because food is amazing. Especially the bad food. I upped the antioxidant intake and fruit and veggie intake and I feel like it balances out the crap I eat lol. At least that's the way I look at it, which makes me feel better lol

Thanks Nikki!! I'm here now. Eeeek!!

Rachel-That's how I've been too! I've been trying to make sure I at least get more fruits and veggies. I weighed myself this morning and I'd gained weight, so I think that's why I'm being so down on myself. I just love sweets! Reeses and cupcakes are my weakness....

When do you find out the rest of your results? When is DH's appointment?

Good morning ladies!

First, I just want to say thank you for all of your support. I was having a down day yesterday and you are all so wonderful. <3

Nichole - Welcome! How nice to have a new friend! I can't wait to get to know you the way we have all grown to know each other!

Nikki - I took the FertileCM the whole month. I figured just taking it around O time would mean each month the meds would have to rebuild up in my system, so I just didn't stop with it.

Julie - Try to remember you are probably feeling so down cuz of hormones! The TWW was always very emotional for me because your hormones are going nuts! Don't be so hard on yourself, hun. I know how you feel about feeling guilty about your eating habits, but like all the ladies on here have said, it does no good at all to beat yourelf up. You did great with the soda! You know you have made a good stride there! <3 And I love the idea about the dogs. It seems we are a group of dog lovers on this thread!

My dog was so cute this morning. She sleeps on her doggy bed in our room, but this morning I couldn't find her. I walk by my bed and I trip over the blankets that fell off the bed. She was completely curled up inside them and all that was sticking out was her nose! I tried to get a picture but she spotted me and got all excited and came out.

Rachel - I am on pins and needles waiting to hear about your hsg! Fingers crossed it goes well! [-o&lt;

AFM (sorry for the multiple posts!), I have my scan today at 2:00 (west coast time). I am sick to my stomach waiting for it to be over with! I just want good news so I can relax (at least for a few minutes...).

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I've been a shitty support lately. I've been trying the relaxed approach this cycle and not really tracking but reading on and off here.

I'm on here today because I need help. I feel awful for asking for it when I haven't been the best at offering it lately. My relaxed approach totally just messed things up for me this month.

If you remember, on the 18th (so like 8 days ago which would've been CD 14) I posted a pick of what we all thought was a super positive OPK. Three hours later OPK was negative. I didn't take my temp the next morning to see if I acutally O'ed but did so on Thursday or Friday and it was 98.12 - quite a bit higher than usual post O temps. So I was hopeful that I had O'd. Didn't temp anymore. We had covered our bases for around that time. We also did it Saturday (maybe even Friday but can't remember).

Sunday night I had EWCM. Shit. We BD'd again just in case. Yesterday morning I took my temp just to see if it was still post O high. Nope, 96.79. We were going to BD just in case but I just couldn't bring myself to do it again. I was tired/exhausted and was really being hopeful that my temp was just a fluke or a dip. Woke up today, 97.12. F***. Still not post O temp. I was in shower and felt more EWCm. Of course I'm immediately regreting not BDing last night becuase DH will be out of town tonight for work. :-(

I bring an OPK with me to work to take mid day. I just took it and got a BLARING positive as soon as the fluids past the test line. I'll attach a pic just to show you how fricking blaring it actually was. I've never had such a positive before. I just want to cry!!! I feel like I totally blew it this month by not doing it last night.

I'm pissed at myself, pissed at O'ing so late on Clomid and just simply pissed at life right now.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Emily! I know I'm just being hard on myself. I'm only on cycle 3 and I know it's stupid, I just feel like it will never happen. I'm doing everything right except the eating and exercise though. I'm doing good not testing though! I'm 8 dpo and haven't tested. I figure I might as well wait and see if I get spotting...

My dogs sleep on the bed, on blankets on the floor and one of them sleeps under the bed a lot. We've decided we need a king sized bed for all of us to sleep comfortably lol

Attachments

• Hazel.jpg
    Hazel.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
I didn't think that worked! The last post is Hazel and this one is Henry.

Attachments

• Henry.JPG
    Henry.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow! Such a warm welcome! I love it :hugs:

Welcome Nichole! First off its awesome that you spell your name with an H. That's my middle name and most Nicholes aren't spelled that way. Second, we are awesome so plan on sticking around! How was the rest of DHs SA?

They didn't really tell us much actually. They gave him the analysis that they give men after getting a vasectomy. It pretty much just says if sperm is present. They said he had the normal amount and they were moving great.

I've met maybe 2 other Nicholes with an H in my lifetime. My middle name is Danielle and I actually found another Nichole Danielle. She didn't like me at first because she thought I stole her name. I think we were 8 when we met :haha:

Alyssa-So, you are saying the last night you BD'd was Sunday? Is the line on the right the test line? Sperm can live up to 5 days, so it doesn't mean you're out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->