Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Hey over, thanks for asking, and you are right, today is 15dpo, or cd1 it turns out. I've had spotting the last couple days, although not bad at all, so that is a nice change and has me not worried about my LP any longer. But yes, I'm onto a new cycle. Just *really* hoping it's not 70 days again. This cycle, I will temp, watch for ewcm, use Preseed and softcups (because they both help with comfort, not just ttc), but I will not be doing opks. I am hoping OH will get his SA done, and then I can get clomid if needed for next cycle. I have also come to terms with the idea of having a due date just before Christmas, if it were to work out like that. Will keep stalking this thread and chiming in :)

Glad that that long cycle is over! But sorry at the same time. Wish it would've ended in a bfp so you wouldn't have to worry about next cycle length. But, it's over and onward with a better one! I can relate to the "getting over" possibly having a due date before Christmas. It kind of stinks but in the if I actually get to hear that I have a due date at all, I'll be thrilled about it! Here's to being cycle buddies!

Cycle buddies - that would be fun! Although.... I probably just jinxed myself! Here's hoping I ovulate like a normal person!

Mirolee and Alissa cheers to you two getting bfp this month. You deserve it!!

Emily-I look forward to hearing about your positive doc apt today!

Julie-how r u??

Kyla-thx for the last post...im ready to turn the page and take a chill pill and u helped encourage me.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello!!!!! Kind of quiet today?? Sorry for those who AF attacked. Mirolee I really hope you have a shorter cycle this time!

AFM - 3dpo today. Got my crosshairs woot woot. I'm going to try my best not to test early..........I'm leaving for Michigan on Monday and I'll be staying with my parents so that will help. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello!!!!! Kind of quiet today?? Sorry for those who AF attacked. Mirolee I really hope you have a shorter cycle this time!

AFM - 3dpo today. Got my crosshairs woot woot. I'm going to try my best not to test early..........I'm leaving for Michigan on Monday and I'll be staying with my parents so that will help. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Ooohhh 3 DPO! Things are gonna get exciting on the board again soon!

Hey, Michigan! I remember we talked before about how we were both from Mi! How is the weather there right now?

I haven't even checked lol. I probably should so I know what to pack. I imagine it is very cold. It's 50 degrees here in SC today and I am sooooo cold. I might actually freeze to death when I go home. Ooh maybe that will be deterrence to test? Too cold to pull my pants down to pee?? Yes. I'm going with it.

I haven't even checked lol. I probably should so I know what to pack. I imagine it is very cold. It's 50 degrees here in SC today and I am sooooo cold. I might actually freeze to death when I go home. Ooh maybe that will be deterrence to test? Too cold to pull my pants down to pee?? Yes. I'm going with it.

:haha:

Yeah, it's 57 here and gloomy... I think it's chilly. I checked the weather for you just now (since I am so busy at work... :blush:)... currently 41 and looks to be about the same for the next 10 days. Your welcome. :thumbup:

helllooooo,
everyone either having a super busy day or a very dull one???
Dh is such a sweetheart...he got me a fish tank with 6 little fishiesss :)

helllooooo,
everyone either having a super busy day or a very dull one???
Dh is such a sweetheart...he got me a fish tank with 6 little fishiesss :)

Awwww... so cute! That is very thoughtful!
I am just counting down the minutes until I can leave work for my appt... 26 more minutes... :coffee:

Lol thanks Emily. Saved me from closing one app and opening another lol. Ugh I don't think I even have warm enough clothes for cold weather. Guess ill be layering it up! They really should ease up on the luggage weight restrictions when going somewhere cold. There's no way I can pack a weeks worth of clothing in less than 40 lbs. jeans, boots, coats....it's just not gonna happen.

PDX- that's cute. Always nice to get surprises.

Emily - what are they going to do? Blood work? Soooo exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes. My OB doesn't make the first appt till 8 weeks. Such a drag

Emily-Waiting to hear about your appointment...

Cassidy-Did you test today?

Rachel-That will be a great distraction! We are going to Chicago for a week after I O, so that should help pass the 2ww...

AFM I'm cd8 today. It's weird bc I haven't really been paying attention. I actually just had to look at my chart to see what day it was! I've been trying to relax and not obsess so much. I got my new thermometer in the mail today, so I'm going to start temping again in the morning. We start insems either this Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what my body is doing.

I haven't tested today, having a horrible day. Lost one of the kittens and another of the kittens lost his eye from infection. This is the most unlucky litter i've ever rescued. Just a very bad day. Sorry, I haven't read through the thread so I can't comment on anything that's happened today, but I hope you all are doing wonderfully- i'm just going to try and relax the rest of the day.

I haven't tested today, having a horrible day. Lost one of the kittens and another of the kittens lost his eye from infection. This is the most unlucky litter i've ever rescued. Just a very bad day. Sorry, I haven't read through the thread so I can't comment on anything that's happened today, but I hope you all are doing wonderfully- i'm just going to try and relax the rest of the day.

oh hun sorry your having a bad day...u try and relax...take a bath...get some rest :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Cassidy :( It's an amazing thing to rescue those little guys, it's got to be hard not to fall in love with them.... :hugs:

I'm having such a hard time getting motivated...I've gained almost 60 lbs since high school and I wasn't super skinny then either. I keep telling myself I'm going to stop being so lazy and stop eating so unhealthy, but it's so hard! Now more than ever, I know I need to do it bc it could help me get preggo and I'd have a healthier pregnancy when it happened and be more likely to have a drug-free, home delivery. Somehow, though, I still have no self control! Everyday I tell myself I'm going to eat healthy and work-out and then I don't do it. What the hell is wrong with me???

Julie, I went out a got myself a personal trainer for a few months, it was kind of costly but well worth the money because it made me accountable to someone else to go to the gym. On my own I will just talk myself out of it. But its been really great, even if I eat badly I know I either went to the gym or will be going so I feel less guilty when I fall off the healthy wagon!!

Alissa & Mirolee, big F'xd for you guys this cycle!!!

Nikki, i hope you're still going to hang out with us during your TTC break.... I would miss you if you took a BnB break too!

Im still here, thanks Kyla. I just needed a day to focus on relaxing. I have a gift card for a massage, I am thinking about scheduling something. We have a HUGE snow storm that is supposed to come threw this weekend, so I don't want to schedule it in case it is too bad to drive.

Hows vaca kyla?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->