• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

Congratulations to all the BFPsss!:happydance: and Goodluck to all of us Waiting To Test!:hugs::hugs:

Well I am still freaking out about this weird spotting so thought I'd post an update to help ease my mind. So today when I got home from work (about 4 pm) I went to the bathroom and I thought AF was here. I had full red flow. Needless to say I was very bummed. (Also a little confused as today is CD 25 and I have NO cramps, not like usual AF. So the next time I went to the bathroom & expected the blood to still be coming, there was almost nothing. Very very faint when I wpied, but nothing else. The last few times I've gone there has been no trace of a drop of anything. So strange!! I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Good night girls.
Oo kitty, so sorry. I had pink CM on sunday and i wondered what it was. Then later in d night we BDed and when i cleaned up, i saw blood,not much,just around my cervix when i dipped my finger in (sorry for tmi), the following morning its gone. I was 4dpo then,i wondered if it could be IB or my cervix got bruised during BD.
Fxed,hoping we get positive answers soon.

It's darker! I sure hope this one sticks! :bfp:!!!

Attachments

• Feb 21 9dpo.jpg
    Feb 21 9dpo.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Hello_Kitty: Thinking of you hun and keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

Sunii & Stephers: :happydance: Yay for those lines getting darker!!! I'm really happy for you both! :dust: Thank you for sharing your photo's with us ;)

Congrats girls! That is so amazing and awesome!!! You are really bringing the luck to this thread. WOOHOOOO for the :bfp:

I had NO blood or spotting at all this morning! Hopefully that stuff is gone and it doesn't come back!! :D

Hello_Kitty! Yay! :happydance: Fingers crossed those days are over! :hugs:

Well, I started testing this morning (8dpo) because I am a POAS addict, but got a BFN, as expected. I know it's still early, so I'm not too bummed yet. I woke up constantly last night - I was having crazy dreams and couldn't stay asleep. Also woke up with a headache this morning that hasn't gone away yet. I haven't had any symptoms at all since ovulation... just mild cramps that come and go, but nothing like I've had in months past. I had blood work done last week to make sure the clomid worked and I should get the results today. Keeping my FX'd my progesterone is high!

Well, I started testing this morning (8dpo) because I am a POAS addict, but got a BFN, as expected. I know it's still early, so I'm not too bummed yet. I woke up constantly last night - I was having crazy dreams and couldn't stay asleep. Also woke up with a headache this morning that hasn't gone away yet. I haven't had any symptoms at all since ovulation... just mild cramps that come and go, but nothing like I've had in months past. I had blood work done last week to make sure the clomid worked and I should get the results today. Keeping my FX'd my progesterone is high!

8DPO is only early days hun. :) Hope your headache goes away soon and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you for your Blood work results :hugs:

I got my :bfp:!!!!!! omg! i thought I was crazy, but its a dark line!!
:happydance:

Congrats to

hopefulthstym, sunnii & Stephers3

come on the rest of you POAS and show us those :bfp:s

I'm here shaking my pom poms :dust:

I got my :bfp:!!!!!! omg! i thought I was crazy, but its a dark line!!
:happydance:

CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9 Months!! :)

8DPO is only early days hun. :) Hope your headache goes away soon and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you for your Blood work results :hugs:

Oh, I know... I was just trying it out, LOL! I have a lot of internet cheapies and I've been dying to use them so I did. I hope I see a line by this weekend :)

Congrats hopefulthstym!

So exciting that this lucky thread is being true to it's name! Looking forward to the rest of you testers!

:dust: comin at ya!

Hey BFP ladies... At what DPO did you get your positive HPTs?

Congratulations to you all!! So exciting to see all the awesome :bfp:

Hey BFP ladies... At what DPO did you get your positive HPTs?

Congratulations to you all!! So exciting to see all the awesome :bfp:

thanks Mrs.! first I got a BFN on 12DPO. not even a slight line. I got my BFP 16 DPO. strange, huh? I took two tests this morning, so I'm sure. :) Good Luck!!!

thanks everyone! this really is a lucky thread!!! lots of :dust: to all!!

Congrats to all the :bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well 2day i'm 9-10dpo still having twingy cramping and sore bbs....Please let me join u in the BFP club! :flower::flower:

Mrs.-

I had a faint line on a blue dye at 6dpo, assumed it was an evap, but the other test earlier that day didn't have it. Had a faint line on a frer yesterday at 8dpo and a really good line today at 9dpo. I can attest though that every pregnancy is different as my first in 2008 was at 11dpo and the one last October was 15dpo. I hear rumors that early bfp's can be multiples, so I am hoping that's not the case! Although one and done isn't a bad thought?

This time I just knew. The symptoms that convinced me were the twinges - I swear to all that's holy that I felt implantation! Also, I felt like I was getting a bad cold and stayed on the couch all day Sunday. That same day, I put down an entire foot long sub (not normal) and finished off a huge dinner from a Mexican rest. DH couldn't even eat half of it. I'm not a bulk eater, so DH was dancing around the house claiming victory. Pretty sad sight! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->