• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

So sorry that you have to keep waiting Mrs. 326! I do know how much that stinks. Hope is a tricky emotion to mess with.

Excalibur-symptom spot away! Its so hard not to! I was so bad that I tested at 6dpo! My line got darker today-darkest ive ever had! Nervous about going to the doc and hearing that levels aren't high enough; just cant do that again, but giving up hope is not an option! Trying to stay positive as I test every morning and fall asleep at my desk...

Stephers I was checking in to see how the lines are progressing, I am so super happy to hear it's darker!!! AHHHH!!!! It's so exciting!!!! :D

Stephers I was checking in to see how the lines are progressing, I am so super happy to hear it's darker!!! AHHHH!!!! It's so exciting!!!! :D

Thanks HK! Such a waiting game..

When are you testing? I'm impatiently waiting!

Sunnii, glad to hear your lines are darker, too! I am so glad we've got some awesome BFPs on the list!! Way to do it girls!!

Stephers, as for my testing...not looking good. I have been spotting since Friday night. At one point I had bright red flow, but it was only 1 time. I don't know what it is. AF is due this weekend so I am going to see if she comes or if this spotting is some wacky early light AF. Very frustrating. So, at this point I am just waiting to see what happens with that and not really thinking I have a chance either way.

I am 15 dpo, I am not sure when best to test. My periods are not regular, well they are anything from 27 to 31 days long, so I think AF may be due tomorrow. I have a few little symptoms, but if I am honest if I was not obssessing about it I would have not noticed any of them. Except perhaps that I am really really tired ALL the time at the moment. This whole tww is a complete nightmare!!!!!!!

I am 15 dpo, I am not sure when best to test. My periods are not regular, well they are anything from 27 to 31 days long, so I think AF may be due tomorrow. I have a few little symptoms, but if I am honest if I was not obssessing about it I would have not noticed any of them. Except perhaps that I am really really tired ALL the time at the moment. This whole tww is a complete nightmare!!!!!!!

Hi there! Well according to my ticker, testing can start at 13DPO. And, if your AF is due tomorrow, you'd prob be safe to test today. :) :test:

Seriously! :test: We're in suspense!

I had my first faint line at 7DPO and today at 10DPO, it is dark enough for me to be confident in that result. That isn't always the case however; hoping it's just an early implanter! (I'm picturing the egg on a roller coaster, WEEEEEE!)
:test::test::test:

Mrs.326: Really sorry to hear about the results hun :hugs:

lady1985: Hey, haha I knew they definetly wasn't pregnancy signs as it's too early ;) I have never had Ov pains before so it's all new to me :haha: Thank you for the lovely welcome to the 2WW rollercoaster :D

Lot's of :dust: heading your way also :hug:

No probs Excalibur! :hugs:

And thanks for the babydust I need it! :thumbup:

So, it's fairly clear that I have gone off my rocker. Here's today's tests. The frer is fmu and the cb digi is just a few minutes go-mid day. I've never had a digi go positive, so it's adding to the confidence. Trying to keep my own negative thoughts away. It's so hard to do!

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
So, it's fairly clear that I have gone off my rocker. Here's today's tests. The frer is fmu and the cb digi is just a few minutes go-mid day. I've never had a digi go positive, so it's adding to the confidence. Trying to keep my own negative thoughts away. It's so hard to do!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so totally positive how can you have a single negative thought! Celebrate girl!! What did DH say?????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so totally positive how can you have a single negative thought! Celebrate girl!! What did DH say?????????????[/QUOTE]

DH is in the dark in regards to the tests. The chemical last November was a bit too much reality for him! I'm going to do another digi tonight when he knows I am doing it so that he can be part of it. He's a sensitive soul and doesn't have the patience problem that I do. He's in on the suspecting part however. Yesterday (as I vomited up my half dinner) he was again doing a little dance and singing something about his seed. So gross, but if that's the way he needs to show his excitement, whatevs.

In the end, he won't believe it until the doc confirms, but I think the word pregnant on a digi just might do the trick!

Go Stephers!!!!! Well done you. So pleased for you that looks v positive to me :)

Thank you!

...and I am done hijacking the thread with all of my testing and antics...

Do we have people testing today?

HK-I'll be thinking about you over the next few days...keep us updated!

Steph, you are so totally welcome to hijack the thread. And hey, anyone who gets a BFP is right to post about it!!! Today's tester is: trying412011. Any word from her?

thought I'd check in with you girls and spread some more Baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust: Lets get some more:bfp:'s!

Congrats to all u with BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance: Some really good lines going on!! So happy for u!

Can any1 with their BFP please tell us they're symptoms pretty pleeeease?? :flower::flower:

Congrats to all u with BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance: Some really good lines going on!! So happy for u!

Can any1 with their BFP please tell us they're symptoms pretty pleeeease?? :flower::flower:

Sure Lady!

lower backache
VERY sore BB's
Cramping
Insomnia and Fatigue
EWCM
stuffy nose
headaches
bloating
nausea

the Insomnia started @ 5DPO. :)
hope this helps. :thumbup:

Sure Lady!

lower backache
VERY sore BB's
Cramping
Insomnia and Fatigue
EWCM
stuffy nose
headaches
bloating
nausea

the Insomnia started @ 5DPO. :)
hope this helps. :thumbup:

oooh thanks!!! :hugs: I'm getting very sore and swollen bb's too this month usually just sore nips for a few days but this has been since ov! cramping and lower back niggles... i've been having them since about 7dpo but very light (could be wind tho :blush: ) bloating too... wierd bloating tho like starting above :blush: the pubic bone ,sorry if TMI, ohhh pls be me next FX'd hey!

and i wish u all the best with ur pregnacy and beyond! :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"