• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Thanks girls! So nervous as the last BFP was a chemical...I can honestly say however that I felt this one dig in, I'm SURE of it! I hope the lines keep getting darker! Pretty good for 8DPO, so I am feeling really positive!

This is the luckiest thread ever!!!

thank you :D I hope my BFP gets darker and stays a BFP and is not an evap! But FX!

Will you be testing tomorrow? Can't wait to see those lines progress :)

This wasn't a FMU so.. gonna give it a shot tomorrow so its actually concentrated.

Yay for the new BFPs!!!! Congratulations ladies :):)

Congrats Sunnii & Stephers!! Can't wait to see those updates tomorrow!!

Well I am still freaking out about this weird spotting so thought I'd post an update to help ease my mind. So today when I got home from work (about 4 pm) I went to the bathroom and I thought AF was here. I had full red flow. Needless to say I was very bummed. (Also a little confused as today is CD 25 and I have NO cramps, not like usual AF. So the next time I went to the bathroom & expected the blood to still be coming, there was almost nothing. Very very faint when I wpied, but nothing else. The last few times I've gone there has been no trace of a drop of anything. So strange!! I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Good night girls.

congratulations on the bfp's!!!! That's amazing and really encouraging to see. There is just something about seeing pics of those two little lines...Thanks for posting them

Hey everyone! I'm on 11 dpo & my AF is due Friday and i'm testing this weekend if she doesn't show...thought i would join this convo and pray that i will be one of those lucky feb. testers! I've been having cramps like AF cramps going into my lower back and my legs. I know it's a little eary for AF to start causing this, so i hope it's something good! Good luck to all you guys! Who all is testing on Saturday?

Welcome!

I'm holding onto lots of hope for you HK! It ain't over till that stupid witch flies!

Congrats to the bfp's can't wait for more pics. This stuff cheers me up!:happydance:

Well I am still freaking out about this weird spotting so thought I'd post an update to help ease my mind. So today when I got home from work (about 4 pm) I went to the bathroom and I thought AF was here. I had full red flow. Needless to say I was very bummed. (Also a little confused as today is CD 25 and I have NO cramps, not like usual AF. So the next time I went to the bathroom & expected the blood to still be coming, there was almost nothing. Very very faint when I wpied, but nothing else. The last few times I've gone there has been no trace of a drop of anything. So strange!! I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Good night girls.

Don't freak out. Have u tried googling your symptoms?

Also how long have you been off b/c if u were on it.

I had spotting on it and sometimes would bleed. Main reason I came off and then ttc came

You could always make an appointment with your doc? If its really worrying u.:hugs:

First month BFP! :D YEY! I got my first positive yesterday, 9DPO, a faint one and a little darker one today, 10DPO :D Here's a picture! :D

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3005/img2005ql.jpg

Kitty :hugs: hang in there xxx

Good luck to todays testers!
hopefulthstym :dust:
MirnaBabyBump :dust:

First month BFP! :D YEY! I got my first positive yesterday, 9DPO, a faint one and a little darker one today, 10DPO :D Here's a picture! :D

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3005/img2005ql.jpg
Yay, congratsssss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back