• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

I didn't want to bring this thread bad luck, but I got AF last Thursday. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!!

Aww Lulu, I'm sorry. :( Good luck for next month. I have a feeling I'll be here next month, too.

Never TMI Hello Kitty! Glad to see that everything is progressing along and going through the same stress...it's not easy when using opk's and watching symptoms, etc. The bfp seems to come between 10-15 dpo and that's just not soon enough!!!

I did take a test this morning and I swear I see a faint line, but it's probably the indent..although I've never had an indent line on a frer...but I'm not calling it at this point. I am of course going to test again tomorrow, so I'll update if there is any clear indications.

HK-I have heard that when implantation happens, there can be pieces that people refer to that look like skin? Grosses me out as a few days ago I did see something, but no blood to speak of; maybe that's what you have going on? Is this your first month trying? If that's the case, I can totally understand why you are confused and worried. Hopefully when you test, you'll get a nice big fat bfp to explain everything away!

Thanks Stephers. Yes, this is my first month TTC. I spent hours yesterday reading all about IB and part of me thinks it toally matches what I am having. I am just worried mine is a little more than what IB would be. But, like I said, it's def different than AF so just waiting.

Congrats on your faint line!!! I hope it will be darker tomorrow. I am excited to hear!

I did take a test this morning and I swear I see a faint line, but it's probably the indent..although I've never had an indent line on a frer...but I'm not calling it at this point. I am of course going to test again tomorrow, so I'll update if there is any clear indications.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hello-Kitty: If the blood is brown then that's ok as it's old blood, it's the bright red blood you need to watch out for, and a lot of it!

Stephers: Keeping my fingers crossed for your test tomorrow! :dust:

LuLu: Really sorry to hear AF got you :hugs:

i'm 4 dpo, but have have no CM normal?!?
for the past 3 days i've had real bad cramps... but thats it! :(xx

ETA: & i just saw on my ticker that at 4 dpo sore/ sensitive nipples is common, which i have also not experienced.. anyone else?

anna: Everyone's body is different hun. Some people experience things early, others might get the symptoms later.

Can I join Pls?! :flower::flower::flower:

In the 2ww too... symptoms so far are sore bbs since ovulation (this never happens for so long!), slight cramping, bloated and lower back pain like when I ovulate or get the :witch:

GL and baby dust to all u girls

:dust::dust::dust:

In the 2ww too... symptoms so far are sore bbs since ovulation (this never happens for so long!), slight cramping, bloated and lower back pain like when I ovulate or get the :witch:

The more the merrier. :)

Welcome to the thread :hi:

Fingers crossed and lot's of baby :dust: for all :D

i'm 4 dpo, but have have no CM normal?!?
for the past 3 days i've had real bad cramps... but thats it! :(xx

ETA: & i just saw on my ticker that at 4 dpo sore/ sensitive nipples is common, which i have also not experienced.. anyone else?

Hi Anna! Hunni and I both had cramps at 2 & 3DPO. My bestie has 3 boys and she told me she never had any early symptoms at all with any of her pregnancies. Guess it just varies. :)

Might have my BFP! 9DPO, I got a very faint line. Though appeared after 11 minutes and test is only good for ten.. still, a line there, might be an evap. Will test in a day or two to see if I get a darker line.

https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3584/img2002kf.jpg

Might have my BFP! 9DPO, I got a very faint line. Though appeared after 11 minutes and test is only good for ten.. still, a line there, might be an evap. Will test in a day or two to see if I get a darker line.

Congrats girl I hope that line gets darker!! :D

Hope that line continues to get darker! The dangers of testing too early is what keeps the excitement alive for some of us!

Can't wait to see your next test!

Hey girls. Sorry to those who got AF. Really am just waiting now. :shrug:

Did have a metallic taste in my mouth today tho.

I had my usual ore period moodiness, however it was weirdly followed by a silly mood. Mood swings or what.

Did buy some poas but doubt will use them.

Fingers crossed your lines go darker hun! :happydance:

might have my bfp! 9dpo, i got a very faint line. Though appeared after 11 minutes and test is only good for ten.. Still, a line there, might be an evap. Will test in a day or two to see if i get a darker line.

omg wow i hope that's ur bfp fingers crossed it gets darker good luck :)

Couldn't wait until tomorrow (I know, it's a problem!) and still a faint line, but its def pink!

Attachments

• Feb 20 1.jpg
    Feb 20 1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 6
Stephers: :happydance: I sure can see it!!!! It's a BFP!!!! A huge congratulations hun! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->