• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

Thank you Jo. I really hope I can give you all some good news within the next week or so! :D xxx

I'm so impatient. :blush:

Excalibur , yours sounds promising.

All I remember from my chemical pregnancy was being really really bloated and generally feeling tired all the time.

So fatigued is a good sign.

Well either way, you might just need to rest are all that BDing.lol

dreamgirl: Really sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun :hugs:

Button: I really hope it is a good sign, as you said, it could just be my body knackered after all the :sex: :rofl:

While I think of it.

For those in the UK, which are the best opk to use?

Also your brand of poas.

I got these pants ones from the Internet and wouldn't mind spending if they work. More the opk. Don't think I can blame the poas for not getting a bfp. :dohh:

I still love all my american friends , just we never have most of the choice you do over there. :thumbup:

Button: I used Clear Blue Digital OPK but they are expensive, I bought some IC's and the lines didn't seem to get very dark, I tested with a IC in the morning and Digital in the evening, the digital was Positive whereas the IC wasn't :wacko: I bought some cheap hpt's from online aswell but don't know if they work or not "yet" ;) If not then I buy mine from the pound shop :D Cheap and cheerful. They worked for our last Pregnancy anyway :haha:

MrsSinclair: I think 11DPO is a good time to test, although, it could be too early so don't be disappointed if you get a negative :)

TTC Baby: Sorry to hear the :witch: got you :( Sending you lot's of :dust: for March!

i couldnt help myself, got my cheapy HPT's in the post this morning and HAD to do it :(
now i feel so down because it was negative.. which is what i was expecting but, waaaaah! why did i have to do it?!? :( so mad at myself!!!
it doesnt help that its my first month trying - first ever test blah de blahhhh..

so upsettt! :(

i couldnt help myself, got my cheapy HPT's in the post this morning and HAD to do it :(
now i feel so down because it was negative.. which is what i was expecting but, waaaaah! why did i have to do it?!? :( so mad at myself!!!
it doesnt help that its my first month trying - first ever test blah de blahhhh..

so upsettt! :(

Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :( On a brighter note....according to your ticker, you are only 7DPO which is very early! There is still plenty of time left to get a BFP yet. Fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

TTC Baby M: So sorry to hear the :witch: got you! Darn it! She is striking so many! Let's take that B down next month!!!

MrsSinclair: You can test at 11DPO. Some of the gals on here got their very faint positives on day 10, and have since got darker tests. Just remember implantation can be 6DPO-12DPO, so you may be early in the process yet and won't get a + test even when you are still moving along on the right track!

Anna_xx: You are only 7DPO?? Don't be down about your test! See above what I just wrote to MrsSinclair. ;) You've got a lotta time left girly. If only it was a 7 day wait instead of 2 weeks, lol.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic night!

thanks girls! i know i was waaay early, but its still put a downer on things.. i just feel so pregnant :haha: i'll try hold off till i miss my period!
your right, it should be 7 days! 14 is waaaay too long! :haha:
xxxx

thanks girls! i know i was waaay early, but its still put a downer on things.. i just feel so pregnant :haha: i'll try hold off till i miss my period!
your right, it should be 7 days! 14 is waaaay too long! :haha:
xxxx

I understand. Nothing wrong with testing early, just don't want you to feel bad since you've got a lot of time left for things to work out. This is my first month too and I was really looking forward to testing. But, I've been spotting a long while so I am pretty sure I am out. I said I still might take a test even if it's a BFN and it can be my initiation into the TTC club, LOL! :dohh:

OMG!!! You are probably all asleep but I just took a hpt and got the faintest line ever!!! I am 10dpo and I tested at 8:30pm, I'll definitely be testing bright and early tomorrow morning!!!! Tried taking a pic but it wouldn't show up. DH sees it though and he is beyond excited!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Baby dust to everyone!!!!

OMG!!! You are probably all asleep but I just took a hpt and got the faintest line ever!!! I am 10dpo and I tested at 8:30pm, I'll definitely be testing bright and early tomorrow morning!!!! Tried taking a pic but it wouldn't show up. DH sees it though and he is beyond excited!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

OMG! Well done you! Hope the line gets darker! Woo-hoo!

Omg yay!!!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations hun and hope those lines get darker :dust:

Wooooo congrats!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance::happydance:

This is defo a lucky thread for a lot of girls! :happydance:

AFM:12dpo today....no big symptoms apart from going off my food last night and my BB's are killing me not just on the sides. all over!...so swollen.... my new bra's are a bit big...but i'm coming out of them!! (sorry if TMI) I think this is a good sign?? I would expect to get more signs by now, maybe just wishfull thinking tho. some ppl don't have any syptoms but from wat I read every1 with a BFP has lots....hmmmm i dunno :shrug::wacko:

I want a baba sooooo much!!!!!

baby dust to all u girls

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"