• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

As far as I am concerned, any symptom is a good symptom!

Some of mine: heart burn, sore bb's, just plain feeling ill-major cold symptoms, twinges, so tired I could sleep in Ikea, and I have been eating A LOT! I also normally have ruddy skin (I'm a redhead!:), but I look like I've been out in the sun a bit too long. Oh, and just added a touch of diahrea today, so that's been great. Really hoping that only one of these symptoms completely goes away. The others make me feel like something is different, and I like it. Now if they were to go on for more than a few weeks, I may have a different tale to tell...

Some of mine: heart burn, sore bb's, just plain feeling ill-major cold symptoms, twinges, so tired I could sleep in Ikea, and I have been eating A LOT! I also normally have ruddy skin (I'm a redhead!:), but I look like I've been out in the sun a bit too long. Oh, and just added a touch of diahrea today, so that's been great. Really hoping that only one of these symptoms completely goes away. The others make me feel like something is different, and I like it. Now if they were to go on for more than a few weeks, I may have a different tale to tell...

Thanks sooo much... I like the 'so tired I could sleep in Ikea' :haha: you are feeling a sleepy lady! yes we all want the symptoms but they all are to make us feel crappy hey! never wanted to feel so crapy in my life hehe :haha: well the more and worse the symptoms the better they say, so be loving it, worse u feel better baba is feeling :thumbup: :hugs:

Congrats to all u with BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance: Some really good lines going on!! So happy for u!

Can any1 with their BFP please tell us they're symptoms pretty pleeeease?? :flower::flower:

Sure Lady!

lower backache
VERY sore BB's
Cramping
Insomnia and Fatigue
EWCM
stuffy nose
headaches
bloating
nausea

the Insomnia started @ 5DPO. :)
hope this helps. :thumbup:

oooh thanks!!! :hugs: I'm getting very sore and swollen bb's too this month usually just sore nips for a few days but this has been since ov! cramping and lower back niggles... i've been having them since about 7dpo but very light (could be wind tho :blush: ) bloating too... wierd bloating tho like starting above :blush: the pubic bone ,sorry if TMI, ohhh pls be me next FX'd hey!

and i wish u all the best with ur pregnacy and beyond! :hugs::flower:

Thanks! good luck! I have my Fx'd for you!:hugs:

hahaha.. I hear ya! :haha:

Stephers: Every little twinge I think, am I pregnant? :doh: Lol! I need to stop it really as if it turns out I'm not then..will be upset :( I feel positive this month though, something tells me I might be :wacko: Congratulations on your BFP hun! I'm so happy for you! :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine at the doctors! :dust:

Sunnii: Glad your lines are getting darker hun! :happydance:

hello_kitty: Try to stay Positive hun :hugs: Hope the :witch: stays away! :o

khuge: Welcome :hi: I say.... :test: :happydance:

lady1985: You're more than welcome hun :hugs:

do most women get ib? The only symptom I have been having is a light brown\tan watery discharge. (sorry for tmi) I can't even feel it coming out,the only reason I know about it is because I have been wearing panty liners. I'm 9 dpo today and I just don't feel like I'm pregnant. Really disappointed...

Hey ladies

any news from trying412011 ?

Also, good luck to today's testers;

:dust:ms sunshine:dust:
:dust:dreamgirl:dust:
sunnii - we already know your result :bfp: ! woo-hoo!

MrsSinclair: From what I have heard, IB is not very common, only a few women get it. I could be wrong but I'm just going from what I have heard. :wacko: From what you described, it sounds like it could be IB :D Fingers crossed :dust:

anna: That's a sign! :happydance:

Jo: Not heard from tyringg as of yet :o

Hi Excal! Did you get lots of :sex: done around your O?? You've only got 10 days left until testing! How are you passing the time?

Well couldnt resist and tested. BFN

Oh well AF not here yet but don't think will be long. Bloated so much!

hello_kitty: Hiya hun! :D We sure did get plenty of BD'ing in! Wasn't missing any opportunity :haha: Keeping myself busy on here and going out and about to places, I just hope it passes really quick!! :D

Button: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun, you are not out yet though :hugs:

Button Moon-you're not out yet! I know how hard it is to see the bfn, but you just never know when implantation happened..

Excalibur-Well done! I'll be stalking!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hello_kitty: Hiya hun! :D We sure did get plenty of BD'ing in! Wasn't missing any opportunity :haha: Keeping myself busy on here and going out and about to places, I just hope it passes really quick!! :D

Button: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun, you are not out yet though :hugs:

Sweet! I am super excited for your results!

Thank you all :D I have a really good feeling about this month as for the past 2 days, I have been exhausted! That's not normally me..I can stay up until all hours! :haha: Fingers crossed for that BFP! :dust:

Thank you all :D I have a really good feeling about this month as for the past 2 days, I have been exhausted! That's not normally me..I can stay up until all hours! :haha: Fingers crossed for that BFP! :dust:

Eeeeeeeeeeexcitiiiing!!! Xxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->