• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

How big were the clots? Could be burrowing away!

They were tiny little specks but the fact that bright red blood came out made me worried. I read IB is brown. Which is what I've had until this one time. Ughh.. Waiting just sucks. I am not having any cramps though and when I have AF I have bad cramps for the first couple days. ](*,)

Stephers - sounds quite positive. I wouldn't be able to wait. I said I was testing on 19th and had already used 5 ICs by then LOL!

Kitty - sorry to hear the weirdness of early spotting. I've not had an implantation bleed in the whole time we've been trying so I'm not sure I would know what it was like.

Hey girls did another test still BFN I'm so annoyed I dont know how long I'll wait b4 I do another one any advice would b greatly appreciated iv got soreish nipples and I had a massive pain today in my ovary area it wasn't a cramp but it really just lasted about 10 mins and got creamy discharge FML please ladies I dot know what to do :(

Hey girls did another test still BFN I'm so annoyed I dont know how long I'll wait b4 I do another one any advice would b greatly appreciated iv got soreish nipples and I had a massive pain today in my ovary area it wasn't a cramp but it really just lasted about 10 mins and got creamy discharge FML please ladies I dot know what to do :(

I'm in a similar boat - I keep getting :bfn:s even with FMU. I currently have cramps and feel like :witch: is going to arrive but then she doesn't and no sign of her. All I can do is keep testing every morning :(

Can I join in? :D I will be 10DPO tomorrow and will start testing then hopefully! :D

I'm officially out - the :witch: showed up - 4 days late! how dare she tease me like that the old cow bag.

Sending all the baby dust to the rest of you girls! I'll stay around to cheer you on xxx

OK so im 6dpo today, my (.)(.) havnt stopped being painful since my last AF, which is unusual for me because usually they dont get sore until a few days before and then stop a few days into my AF.

Im also having some slight twinges, im not sure that its cramping, just feels odd and enough for me to notice it.

I kno that its far too early for testing yet and far too early for even noticing signs!

Im also on antibiotics for a UTI, the doc assured me that they would be OK for me even ttc.

I know that I have another week until the AF is due, just want this week to go quickly so i can do a test!!

lets hope us ladies start to get our :bfp: this month!!

Hello Kitty: Sorry to hear about the early spotting :hugs: Keep positive and don't worry too much. Easier said than done I know but stressing will make it worse. Bleeding is normal in early pregnancy, if you get bad cramps along with the spotting then I would suggest going to A&E. Until then, keep your chin up :hugs:

trying: Really sorry to hear about your BFN hun :(

Sunnii: :hi: Welcome to the thread! Fingers crossed for a BFP hun! :dust:

Jo: Nooooooo!!!!!!!!! That :witch:! Really sorry to hear she got you! :hugs:

pomeranian: Fingers crossed for a BFP! :dust:

right - I am joining Excalibur as cheerleader for this thread.

Coming up in the next few days;

February 21
hopefulthstym
MirnaBabyBump

February 22
trying412011

February 23
ms sunshine
dreamgirl
sunnii

Sprinkling :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: upon you ladies and crossing everything for you!

Excalibur - and how are you today? plenty of :sex: last night ;)

Jo: I'm not too bad thank you hun, how are you? Yeah we got plenty of :sex: last night ;) Made the most of it whilst we could :haha:

Excalibur - good on ya :) I'm surprisingly good considering! Am all positive and planning out the next cycle!

Jo_Bean. I am sorry to hear the witch got you. :(

As far as the rest just waiting...I had no idea there'd be so many symptoms for us all to figure out! Spotting, cramping, tender bbs, fatigue, pains. What the heck.

As for me I did not have any bleeding so far today. And thru all this spotting I haven't had any cramps at all so that is a good sign. Nothing to do but worry & wait, lol. (Trying not to worry. If the bleeding stays away it'll be easier!

Kitty - :dust: :dust: sprinkle sprinkle - really hope that this is all a good sign for you!

not heard about the other girls yet......

Jo: Glad to hear hun :) I'll keep everything crossed for you next cycle! :hugs:

Hello Kitty: Oh yeah, Pregnancy comes with all sorts of Symptoms :wacko: Glad to hear there is no bleeding today, that's a really good sign! :dust:

More spotting. A few drops of blood went in the toilet and tiny pieces of whatever but when I wipe it is brown, not bright red like AF would be. I don't get it and waiting is making me insane. Sorry for TMI but I am hoping someone has had similar. :(

I didn't want to bring this thread bad luck, but I got AF last Thursday. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!!

Never TMI Hello Kitty! Glad to see that everything is progressing along and going through the same stress...it's not easy when using opk's and watching symptoms, etc. The bfp seems to come between 10-15 dpo and that's just not soon enough!!!

I did take a test this morning and I swear I see a faint line, but it's probably the indent..although I've never had an indent line on a frer...but I'm not calling it at this point. I am of course going to test again tomorrow, so I'll update if there is any clear indications.

HK-I have heard that when implantation happens, there can be pieces that people refer to that look like skin? Grosses me out as a few days ago I did see something, but no blood to speak of; maybe that's what you have going on? Is this your first month trying? If that's the case, I can totally understand why you are confused and worried. Hopefully when you test, you'll get a nice big fat bfp to explain everything away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->