Lucky March Testing Thread

It's OK thank you for looking I feel if I do another it be negative:shrug: I feel like it's the indent xx

I see something v faint on the FRER but worried it’s this vvvvvvfl that is appearing on many BFN peoples tests

I see something v faint on the FRER but worried it’s this vvvvvvfl that is appearing on many BFN peoples tests

I do feel like it's the indent tbh I won't be able to do another now until abit later on as I'm out again today but I'm so so nervous of doing it :shrug: xx

Hello, just popping in to say will be joining this thread! We didn’t end up trying in February and are currently waiting for AF. Baby dust to all xxx

6dpo today and just feeling really weak like my blood sugar is low. Super random.

Something is definitely catching my eye on a few of those tests @tdog

@tdog I can see it on the tweaked ones... Has anyone else tested yet? I've done almost as many as tdog and I'm only 9dpo.. All bfn I think but I feel like I might be out already. My opk has gone positive tho x

The only one I thought I saw any hint of anything on....

Screenshot_20220302-173425.png

6dpo today and just feeling really weak like my blood sugar is low. Super random.
I’ve had that when I get chemicals so must be a sign something is going on. Hopefully yours is a forever BFP coming.

Stalking for some much deserved and long overdue BFP’s! Hope no one minds me following along :)

(Yay @Livvy how exciting!! #5!)

I had this too yesterday (I was 5-6dpo) hope it's a good sign.

I've already started testing :mrgreen:](*,) I'm going to run out of tests before I'm 10 dpo lol I always do the same and then it's always negative and I feel awful over obsessing

Yes rach our last one!! And if it doesn’t happen soon might stop at 4 after all. We keep going back and forth. :) But we’re both excited about the idea of another.

elencor me too. I want to test so bad but I don’t have any sensitive tests, so…

I hope this is your month too dee <3

@Rebaby
Hi hon. Sorry about the BFN but im hoping its just too early still. Hoping when u test at the weekend it will he positive. Good luck sweet.

@Livvy
So close to testing time hon eeeek exciting.

@josephine3
I think I may see something fx it's the start of your BFP.

@littlewitch
The month I fell pregnant with my youngest we only dtd cd8 and morning cd10' and I ovulated evening cd10.
Think we conceived cd8 because I was put forward at my dating scan. I was put forward 5 days and it was strange because I definitely new when I ovulated becuase we were ttc 11 cycles and I was temping and doing OPKs.
So u definitely definitely do stand a very good chance hon.
There sperm can live 5 days or sometimes even 7 days.

Good luck to all u other ladies hope we get to see the BFPs rolling in soon.

My opks are getting alot darker now. This was cd8
20220302_145705.jpg

Now cd9 as its gone midnight. Think these will be positive in the next few days.

Last edited:
Hi ladies I seen the new March thread an need some advice.
Does there look like there is something there ? Or indent & does it look like good progression from the top test ? I am 9DPO today an starting to feel out I don’t trust these FRER.

CF72A499-4E83-49EE-82D8-6F9BDD0A45B6.jpeg 974DFCBE-EAED-4019-A510-3BC3C3E31A5F.jpeg 71429AF0-7F7D-4EFC-AF1C-0271438A7A3E.jpeg E76C8BEA-0713-4B16-9E39-125D4ADBEE02.jpeg

Hi ladies I seen the new March thread an need some advice.
Does there look like there is something there ? Or indent & does it look like good progression from the top test ? I am 9DPO today an starting to feel out I don’t trust these FRER.

View attachment 1106649 View attachment 1106650 View attachment 1106651 View attachment 1106652

I see it but I'm the same now I really don't trust them :shrug: I have everything crossed for you xx

Afm ladies I'm out I'm not spotting brown which is prob my pre af did test and hints of line but nothing to report xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->