Lucky March Testing Thread

I’ve never struggled with lines. It’s always been very clear either way! I’m rubbish with lines!

@IsabellaJayne that is odd but I do see your line on frer..

Afm my test today doesn’t seem much darker than yesterday so I’m not hopeful, af still not arrived and have waves of nausea throughout the day.

85B3BE3E-9E57-42A2-B316-86709B8C85A0.jpeg

@IsabellaJayne that is odd but I do see your line on frer..

Afm my test today doesn’t seem much darker than yesterday so I’m not hopeful, af still not arrived and have waves of nausea throughout the day.

View attachment 1107508

Very odd. Always relied on FRER to properly confirm. I’m going to have a few hours hold and take the other later on

I can see your lines!

Thankyou hun I wish there were a video option on here as the line is darker irl than on my picture. But still not darker than yesterday.
I know video would be so neat..I definitely see the lines on both tests yesterday too. Frer are not very good lately. Have you tried another brand?

I'm out for March, I'm afraid.

:bfn: yesterday and too glum to test today (even though I know that it's probably too early for lines anyway as I'm still only 8dpo!)

I'll be over on the April testing thread for a few days (unless AF shows!)

I know video would be so neat..I definitely see the lines on both tests yesterday too. Frer are not very good lately. Have you tried another brand?
I have.. it’s still faint I’m not sure how long tests stay faint or if I should just call it a chemical now. I’ll wait until next week to retest and go from there.
These are 25miu

05A2086E-490D-4537-9286-59DA2950C490.jpeg

I'm out for March, I'm afraid.

:bfn: yesterday and too glum to test today (even though I know that it's probably too early for lines anyway as I'm still only 8dpo!)

I'll be over on the April testing thread for a few days (unless AF shows!)
8dpo is early.. you aren’t out until af turns up though hun x

Afternoon test, top one tweaked. Bottom one not (same test) I can see it on this one compared to this mornings FRER

B90C7943-CBCD-4DD4-B968-30DCC4F74C9D.jpeg B988BA9C-F1A3-4888-83BC-16536A6F25CF.jpeg

Well ladies I think af here so good luck to rest of you see you in April :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->