• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

not long at at glong!

missyogi- i think this cycle with less stress and still being on summer break will give you a great set up to get preggo! FX!

jwilly- i hope it happens quickly for you :hugs:

Long enough he he can't wait I'm so worried

:hugs::hugs: i hope you see a healthy baby and and can help ease your worry

Thank you, I really think it will xx

So here's an update
Gallbladder surgery went well even though I started af right after I woke up which sucks,still in a lot of pain but I have the best husband and kids that are all helping out even in laws came to help can't wait for this to be over with to start ttc again.

Hey Ladies, sorry I was gone. I was on vacation with my family and now getting ready to move this coming weekend.

Are you able to ttc this cycle or do tey want you to wait one?

Had anatomy scan today
Alls well except couldn't check spine
Just cos of position.
Its a girl!!!
Delighted :)

Hello ladies 12 weeks 4 days...
Any guesses ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Congrats liles on your pink bundle :thumbup: girls are lots of fun!

Glong I'm gonna say girl

Thanks proud xxx
How u doin?

Glong I'm useless at guessing
I'm always wrong

I'm fairly well. Feeling a little better just waiting to get a little energy back I hope. Working 40 hours a week and then coming home and taking care of two kiddos I'm constantly exhausted. My poor house has been seriously neglected :dohh: my birthday is next month and I think we are gonna try to set up a private gender scan so hopefully in about 5 weeks we will know if we will finally be getting a little blue bundle or another little pink bundle.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone coming up to test soon?

Hey ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining in on the excitement.
First cycle TTC baby #3 post Mirena removal July 11th. I o'd on Sunday I'm pretty positive. I'm currently 3 dpo. I will begin testing on 15 dpo or 8/22. Best of luck and baby dust to those also in the tww.:winkwink:

Proud ur super mom xx
Ignore housework
Ur doing enough as it is.
No wonder ur tired xx
Hope ur energy levels pick up a bit soon xxx

Wywymom
Welcome and lots of dust xx

Hi all,

Just checking in at 8-11 dpo (I wasn't tracking this cycle so that's my guess according to O cramps). I haven't had any symptoms but I do have a nasty cold (sore throat, stuffy nose, stuffy head) that showed up this past Monday. I haven't had a cold in probably a year so it's a huge bummer for it to happen over the summer (I'm a teacher).

Ah well. We leave for vacation this weekend and I'm hoping and praying AF will stay away since it's basically swimming day and night.

Hope everyone else is well.

And glong - nearly EVERYONE in my life has given birth to or found out they're having a girl this year, so I be you'll have one too!

liles congratulations! a little girl! <3

Wywymom welcome!

choco enjoy your weekend away! Where are you off to?

Oh I am good. AF got me this month. I wasn't expecting much but still disappointing none the less

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->