***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Arturia, congrats on the house news!! :happydance: All the best for this next step in your journey of life xx

Curiosity, yay for your house news too!! Come on finalising!! So excited for you :hugs: Feeling a little more optimistic about the Vitex this cycle. It only took once cycle last time for everything to work properly but that was a full cycle. I had a big dip this morning (I've decided I will continue to temp), so hopefully today is O day. We hadn't BD in a few days and we did last night and I could tell there was HEAPS of swimmers (TMI!!) Will just continue to go with the flow.

Kk, a little trip sounds like an amazing distraction! 8DPO when you come back too!! Can't wait to see your test :hugs:

Proud, that sounds like an amazing little holiday. I don't know how you could do it!! I struggle to let my mum look after Leo for a few hours when I went for a drive the other day! In saying that he is only 19 months old and is breastfed on demand, lol. I hope you and hubby have an amazing time xxx

Lilesmom, gl for your scan lovie xx Would love it if you put up pics! Such a wonderful time :hugs:

Fx'd for all the ladies who are getting close to testing time! May this TWW be as successful as the last!! This really does seem to be the lucky thread <3

AFM, I've decided to keep temping, just for my own peace of mind, knowing that my cycles are doing what they should. As I explained to hubby, it can't help me get pregnant, as I usually don't know I've ovulated until 3 days after. Had a significant drop this morning, so maybe this is it? Cd15 today, so if today is in fact O day, I'll be pretty chuffed! We didn't BD for three days prior to last night, so those swimmers were probably super chargers, haha. Hubby and I are better now, just had a few cranky days. It happens. He made up for it yesterday buy bringing me home TimTams and cookies :haha: Naughty since he knows I'm trying to eat healthier but that's his way of saying "sorry for being a dick spoon", lol.
Eagerly awaiting updates from everyone xx Lots and lots of :dust: to all &#10084;&#65039;

It definitely will not be easy. DH has a bet that I won't make it 1 hour off the plane before I start calling to check on them :haha: they absolutely adore my grandparents though so I know hey will be fine. Honestly it's probably going to be harder on me than them :haha: but I know we need it! Some alone adult time will do us good. We have very busy lives DH is a paramedic and I'm a nurse so both being in the medical field leads to little time for each other unfortunately. So I'm def looking forward to the quality time together

Lilies - Scanning back through stuff I haven't read. Yes I'm a licensed practical nurse at the moment (for about a year), but I graduate with my associates degree in nursing on May 6th! Then I just need to take state boards! My thoughts are with you for your scan tomorrow!

OhHappy - I couldn't stand being cramped up! I can hardly handle small towns. Thus why I want to be out in the country. I love the privacy, the nature, the everything lol

Curiosity - Oh yes plenty! Many way out of our price range :haha: I'm constantly looking. It's something to do to kill time. I can't wait to start the process. Location is a pain since I don't want to get far from OH's job and I have no clue where I may eventually work. I have a lot of options as a nurse so I'm not too concerned with location based on me. Then I'm considering the school systems. I make it complicated I think lol

Tiny - Glad things are better between you and hubs! Really hope this cycle works out for you!!

AFM, Not much going on. Starting to feel a lot better since I have more free time now that I don't have a heavy load with nursing classes. It's crazy! Even my OH has noticed! We aren't so snippy with each other. Hoping it goes back to how it was before school started! We hardly ever fought back then. I could have counted on one hand at most 2 how many times we fought (In like 6 years of being together). Now these last two years of nursing classes.. well.. :shy: Just going to scratch all of those out lol. Stress can really mess with people! :wacko:

Now I'm going to sit back, wait for CD1, and watch for these BFPs roll in!

Also if I missed anyone or anything big, I'm sorry!

PS "dick spoon" :haha: Which made me think of something I read about how a penis is shaped to scoop out existing sperm. Probably a way to decrease the chance of the woman being impregnated by past sexual partners. So I guess dicks can actually act as spoons! How fitting.. :haha:

Congratulations on finishing nursing school! That's a huge accomplishment &#128516; And you are so right the stress of school can really mess with a couple. When I was going through nursing school DH was also finishing up his paramedic school at the same time and we were constantly at each other's throats. It was rough! The important thing is that you made it through it &#128516;

Proud - Thank you! It has been rough and I'm not done, but I'm taking a break. I shouldn't because it'll be cheaper for me to keep going. I'm just so mentally and even physically exhausted from it all. My BSN can wait and maybe I can get hired somewhere that will pay for it.

Hey ladies! I've been really busy the last couple days. Haven't really had time to catch up but probably will tomorrow. Nothing new here really. Cramping and some backache but nothing crazy. Hoping it stays that way. I started a new job yesterday and don't really want to tell anybody there yet so hoping I don't get morning sickness with this one. We've told our immediate family (considering dh is the oldest of 8 and 3 of them are married with kids, we've told quite a few people) But we're not planning on telling anybody else until after our ultrasound at the earliest. Which should be on the 23rd of May.

Mattsgirl - Glad things seem to be going well for you!! I won't be telling even close family, because people in mine have a big mouth (AKA my father). At least not till it's closer to second tri. I might tell a few that I know won't spread anything. I also work with my stepmom and I can just see her letting it slip!

Yea I almost didn't tell one of my brother in laws but hubby wouldn't let me not just tell him. He's 15 and with dd he told one of his friends who happens to be our Pastors son. Well our poor Pastor didn't know it was a secret and congratulated us and gave us a big hug in front of a bunch of people. We tried to play it off but people ended up finding out before we were ready. Needless to say I was furious. Because even though we forgot to say it's a secret, we shouldn't have to. If it's not your news you don't share it! But I looked him in the eyes and told him if he tells ANYBODY he will never be allowed to hold the baby. I know everybody else is good about keeping secrets so I don't worry about them. I just can't help but tell my mom and sisters. We are SUPER close. Like we spend soooo much time together that I would end up slipping so we did it on our time.

Alijo, that's crazy about the winky spoon thing! I never knew that. Well, you learn something new everyday! Haha.

Proud, it's always harder on us, lol. Leo apparently had the best time at nannies and only asked for mum three times just after I had left. Then mum told him that I went in the brooom (car) and apparently he just shrugged and went back to playing haha. When I got back he didn't want me to put him down though :haha: Adult time is much needed sometimes. I think that's part of why hubby and I have been so snippy. I can't even remember the last time we went out on a date! I hope your trip goes well and that you have an amazing time xxx

Matt, that's wonderful news that you're not feeling too poorly :hugs: Fx'd it stays that way and you have a very uneventful first Tri and rest of your pregnancy xxx We didn't tell anyone except our mothers and my best friends before 12 (due to our history). Honestly though neither of us believed he would make it until he was placed on my chest. Wishing you a H&H 9 months <3

Or dick spoon could be the spoon waiters used to use to tuck it back in after peeing so they wouldn't hve dirty hands :)
I'm not even sure when or if that happened ,
Just saw it in telly once :)

Glong still really early xxx
Out of 6 times preg.
Earliest I got bfp was 9 dpo once.
10 this time.
12 the other times
And I always test early even though I try not to xx
Dust

Ali hurray for a break.
Two years under pressure is enough for now
Xx
Dust

Yes i no its early. I will start to get dishearten about 10/11dpo if no second line!

Little bub is ok.:)
Measuring bang on still thank god .
Here is a pic of my lovely lil blob :)

Attachments

• WP_20160422_13_06_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160422_13_06_50_Pro.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
LOL random idea - I think when I share my early ultrasound with my mom, I'm going to put googly eyes on it. That way when she cries, she'll at least laugh cry! (I'm the oldest, and she doesn't have any grandbabies yet)

Thanks ladies :)

Archer nice idea.
I'm laughing and I cant see it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe