***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Kk - Yes, it's exciting! Really hoping to see a BFP from you soon! I have a good idea what I want for a house. I don't mind if I need to some updating, but it needs to be in good shape. I really don't want to deal with foundation, electrical, or plumbing issues. Enjoy your visit with your parents!

Liles- hose look like fab numbers! Only one more day to your scan!

Proud- I definitely see how it would.be hard to go so far away. But they will be in great hands and I'm sure you and your hubby will have an amazing time alone together

Ali-what kinds of things do you ant in a house?

KK - your chart looks fabulous, girl! FX this is your month.

Liles - GL at the scan! Hope your LO is looking great, your betas are way high, I'm sure you're fine.

ProudArmyWife - super jealous of your trip! Have a great time!

We got our possession date yesterday for our new house! June 7th. So excited!

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Kk - I want an open floor plan, at least 4 bedrooms 2 bath, and a full basement that is finished or can be finished would be awesome. Also it needs to be out in the country, preferably with some acres! I can live with it not having an open floor plan, but I really want one. Finding a home out in the country in the right location for the right price will prove difficult.

Arturia- awesome news!! It will be here in no time!

Ali-It definitely makes it easier when you know what to look for. And with the open plan, as long as it has good bones to the house, you can typically remodel and open it up how you'd like

Ali aww that sounds like a wonderful home! I want that too but it is impossible in southern California haha we are packed in here like sardines!!

Arturia, fantastic news about house and possible bfp in a couple of weeks! After all the hard work and stress you must be over the moon :happydance:

Liles, glad you're still feeling good about things!

Green, how is this cycle going for you?

Proud, sorry :witch: got you, hopefully it's just pill getting out of your system and making way for a lovely clean cycle this cycle :hugs:

Tiny, sorry it is proving hard for you and DH at the moment, I really do understand how it feels worrying there is something wrong with you. I have worried about my cycles for over 2 years and DH finds me really hard to deal with over it. When you just want something so badly it is so hard not to let it get you down. I have found vitex is helping me, it can take 6 weeks to 3 months to work so don't lose heart! Xx

Ali, sounds like you have similar ideas to me on a house, ours will need heating put in when we get it and redecoration but overall it is sturdy :) have you seen any more you like?

Glong, so excited you're so close to testing! Fx'd this is your month :hugs:

Mrsunicorn hopefully you have now ovulated! Good luck!

Matts hope all is going well with pregnancy!

Happy, glad you are finding it easier to check cervix position, I don't usually use that method but when I have it is really hard to tell much :blush:

Kk how exciting we are both on the same dpo! I am really pleased as following confusion last month I had my usual o bloating this month so left no doubt when I ovulated even before FF confirmed it. I'm hopeful that means it was healthy! Hate to symptom spot early as I don't want to be obsessive but other signs it is healthy are cramping, hunger, sore boobs and tiredness :) when are you planning to start testing Hun?

Hope I haven't missed anyone and you're all OK! House is now being pushed along so I'm hoping we're nearly there :) xx

Curiosity - yep I o'd early so I'm 3 DPO too! Also trying my best to not symptom spot, but not much going on really. Think I'll be testing around 9dpo. Great news about the house - finally!

Arturia- congrats on the house!

Lilies - good luck for tomorrow hun. I'll be thinking of you. X

Thanks Mrsunicorn! I hope we hear soon for my sanity :haha: So exciting you're the same dpo Hun :) not too long to wait til 9dpo!

Lilesmom good luck tomorrow xx

Thanks ladies for the good wishes xxx

Lots of lovely bfps now over the next few weeks xxx
Loads of :dust: Xx

Arturia, congrats on the house news!! :happydance: All the best for this next step in your journey of life xx

Curiosity, yay for your house news too!! Come on finalising!! So excited for you :hugs: Feeling a little more optimistic about the Vitex this cycle. It only took once cycle last time for everything to work properly but that was a full cycle. I had a big dip this morning (I've decided I will continue to temp), so hopefully today is O day. We hadn't BD in a few days and we did last night and I could tell there was HEAPS of swimmers (TMI!!) Will just continue to go with the flow.

Kk, a little trip sounds like an amazing distraction! 8DPO when you come back too!! Can't wait to see your test :hugs:

Proud, that sounds like an amazing little holiday. I don't know how you could do it!! I struggle to let my mum look after Leo for a few hours when I went for a drive the other day! In saying that he is only 19 months old and is breastfed on demand, lol. I hope you and hubby have an amazing time xxx

Lilesmom, gl for your scan lovie xx Would love it if you put up pics! Such a wonderful time :hugs:

Fx'd for all the ladies who are getting close to testing time! May this TWW be as successful as the last!! This really does seem to be the lucky thread <3

AFM, I've decided to keep temping, just for my own peace of mind, knowing that my cycles are doing what they should. As I explained to hubby, it can't help me get pregnant, as I usually don't know I've ovulated until 3 days after. Had a significant drop this morning, so maybe this is it? Cd15 today, so if today is in fact O day, I'll be pretty chuffed! We didn't BD for three days prior to last night, so those swimmers were probably super chargers, haha. Hubby and I are better now, just had a few cranky days. It happens. He made up for it yesterday buy bringing me home TimTams and cookies :haha: Naughty since he knows I'm trying to eat healthier but that's his way of saying "sorry for being a dick spoon", lol.
Eagerly awaiting updates from everyone xx Lots and lots of :dust: to all &#10084;&#65039;

Thanks girls xxx

Hurray for good timing tiny.
Fingers crossed for u xxx

Thanks girls xxx

Hurray for good timing tiny.
Fingers crossed for u xxx

Thank you sweets xx I'm not going to think too much into it but if I do O today, I'll be over the moon! Going by my usual 27 day cycle (which it still was last month), my LP would be 12 days! :happydance: Obviously still too early to get excited but there's hope <3

Lilies - Scanning back through stuff I haven't read. Yes I'm a licensed practical nurse at the moment (for about a year), but I graduate with my associates degree in nursing on May 6th! Then I just need to take state boards! My thoughts are with you for your scan tomorrow!

OhHappy - I couldn't stand being cramped up! I can hardly handle small towns. Thus why I want to be out in the country. I love the privacy, the nature, the everything lol

Curiosity - Oh yes plenty! Many way out of our price range :haha: I'm constantly looking. It's something to do to kill time. I can't wait to start the process. Location is a pain since I don't want to get far from OH's job and I have no clue where I may eventually work. I have a lot of options as a nurse so I'm not too concerned with location based on me. Then I'm considering the school systems. I make it complicated I think lol

Tiny - Glad things are better between you and hubs! Really hope this cycle works out for you!!

AFM, Not much going on. Starting to feel a lot better since I have more free time now that I don't have a heavy load with nursing classes. It's crazy! Even my OH has noticed! We aren't so snippy with each other. Hoping it goes back to how it was before school started! We hardly ever fought back then. I could have counted on one hand at most 2 how many times we fought (In like 6 years of being together). Now these last two years of nursing classes.. well.. :shy: Just going to scratch all of those out lol. Stress can really mess with people! :wacko:

Now I'm going to sit back, wait for CD1, and watch for these BFPs roll in!

Also if I missed anyone or anything big, I'm sorry!

PS "dick spoon" :haha: Which made me think of something I read about how a penis is shaped to scoop out existing sperm. Probably a way to decrease the chance of the woman being impregnated by past sexual partners. So I guess dicks can actually act as spoons! How fitting.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->