***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

It only takes one strong swimmer banana.
Best of luck xx
Sounds like good timing.
My first time preg I only had sex once 2 days before ov.
Xx

Liles no unfortunately I wouldn't normally spot this early. I usually spot the day before AF shows.

I guess now it's just a wait and see if AF shows. I'll give it a couple days and if not AF I'll test but I'll be really surprised if the :witch: doesn't show today or tomorrow

Hope its ib for u hon
And not early af xx

sounds like IB to me!

aurturia, sorry you might not get the leave you wanted :( but at least things aren't as bad as you thought!, we've worked out that even though i'm entitled to 52 weeks, i'll only get 39 weeks or we'll start eating into our savings which wouldn't be the end of the world but still not what we want. i hope everything works out :)

afm today is the first morning i decided that i'm not going to test. despite the fact I have sore breasts getting sorer by the day, my cervix is producing mucus like theres no tomorrow and its also sitting high and closed and the fact i'm a day late... but the rest of my tests have been negative so i'm going to see if i can wait for the week to be out, then there would be basically no doubt either way.

Good grief, 39 weeks! That would be lovely! The U.S. is so behind on maternity leave. How much of that is paid, if you don't mind me asking?

Well my little bit of spotting turned into lots of brown blood which means the full on bright red should begin shortly so the witch has gotten me and I will officially consider this cycle day 1. My periods have been all over the place since coming off the pill. I'm gonna average them out and say my next test date will be approx may 18th.

Well my little bit of spotting turned into lots of brown blood which means the full on bright red should begin shortly so the witch has gotten me and I will officially consider this cycle day 1. My periods have been all over the place since coming off the pill. I'm gonna average them out and say my next test date will be approx may 18th.

Amen. Sorry to hear, love. How long have you been off the pill?

Woah, sorry I've been gone for so long!! My schedule with the wedding coming up has been super hectic!!! This weekend is my bachelorette, so I don't plan on being back for a long while again haha.

But, in other news.....I FOUND MY CERVIX!! Ya, um, apparently I never felt an "opening" because I wasn't even all the way to it. This whole time I've been feeling the side of my cervix, but yesterday I went in a little deeper to feel more around it, and was like Great Scott, I Found It!! Bahaha :blush:

So with that little tidbit of info, my fluid tracking and opening and whatnot should be MUCH easier :rofl:

Amen. Sorry to hear, love. How long have you been off the pill?

Not very long at all. This is only my second bleed off the pill. I had a 49 day cycle from withdraw bleed to AF and now a 28 day cycle. I'm generally like clockwork 30-32 days but maybe my body will react different since I've been on the pill longer this time. When I came off the pill before I went straight back to normal but I had only been on the pill for a little over a year. This time I've been on for about 2.5 years so we will see. I'm debating on maybe trying opks just to see when I actually ovulate on my cycle but I'm not even sure how or when to use them :haha:

Sorry please proud, silly witch x

Happy I still prob couldn't find mine :)
I get a lot of cm usually.
So I track using that :)

happy-Seems challenging. Mine was easy to find but I have no problems putting my finger all the way up. Also it's facing towards my butt and doesn't seem to actually be all the way up.

proud-hope your cycle becomes more predictable.

Green-Dunno about how it goes in the UK, but at least here we get 17 weeks maternity for mom only and 35 weeks parental for either parent to take. There's a 2 week waiting period at the start of maternity (and possibly at the start of parental if someone is starting their leave) that is unpaid and the rest is 55% of your pay or the max insurable amount. whichever is lower. It's pretty painful but workable. I was hoping to take 6 months.

Arturia- exactly!! I always thought it faced down, so I never felt all the way up and around. But yes it is at an angle. So crazy. I feel so bizarre now that I know this whole time I've been feeling up the wrong thing bahaha

Sorry for the silence loves xxx

Lilesmom, I'm sure your scan turns out perfectly :hugs: As others have said, bloods aren't very accurate in defining a pregnancy as they change so drastically woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy xx Best of luck and I hope you get a chance to breathe soon xxx

Good luck to the ladies waiting to test!! Sending you all lots and lots of baby dust xx

Curiosity, sorry to hear about all the house drama :( I really hope it settles soon and you can enjoy this next step in your life xx

Matts, what's a beautiful progression!! Congrats again xx

Arturia, wishing you all the best for this cycle. Hope that eggy sticks! It's good to hear you and hubby have gotten a grip on the finances and have been able to fit a little one in there. Sometimes it gets hard but it's more than worth it xx

Kitty, I really hope you get answers soon!! Good luck honey and I hope you can be added to the title :bfp: xx

I hope I haven't missed anyone. There was a lot to read through, lol.

AFM, I've been doing quite well with not think about TTC. Well, sometimes. I didn't take my temp this morning as I'm debating on whether I should keep it on or not. I want to so I know what's going on in my body but I just don't know :nope: I'm still taking my Vitex... I'm just really torn.
Poor hubby thinks it's his fault we haven't conceived yet. Bless him. He had a genetic disorder that causes his teeth to be really chalky and brittle and they're in pretty bad shape (as much as I urge him to go to the dentist *rolls eyes*). He seems to think that that is the reason we aren't pregnant yet. Poor bloke. No amount of me showing him my charts is convincing him. We've had a few fights over the past few days and have just been generally snippy with each other. As amazing as he is, it just really bothers me that he thinks I just sit on my phone all day. I guess he'll just never know what I do in a day. Oh well.

hi everyone! so sorry about all these absences lately! my computer got half a glass of water dumped on it..whoops! had to let it dry out for a couple days and thank goodness it seems to be working okay. It was a bit too much to respond to on my phone so had to wait until I had the laptop back. Going to start catching up now!

curiosity- how frustrating with the mortgage company!! i hope you get it sorted soon and can be done with them. so sweet with your DH and nephews. Chart is looking great so far...hopefully you can confirm ovulation in a couple more days. We are pretty much right in line...hopefully we both get our positives in 2 weeks!

liles- how are you feeling? what was the actual beta number? Yes, like you said, once you get over 6000 you dont expect to see it doubling in 48 hours. i hope that your scan friday will really put your heart at ease :hugs: how is your little guy doing?

matts- congratulations again! are you going to wait to tell people or start telling early?

tiny- i'm glad AF was kinder to you with you and that the vitex is already helping. I think NTNP is a great approach to make it more relaxed and take some of the pressure off. Good luck with your driving! sorry you and your DH have been snippy at each other lately. Trying can be so stressful and I hope it gets better for you soon. I stay home with my DS and I completely understand what goes into each day :hugs::hugs:

glong- like liles said, you should ovulate within a couple days of your first positive...did you monitor your CM at all? No matter which day, you should be covered. how is your tww going so far? Not too much longer before you start testing!

proud- i'm sorry about the bleeding hun :hugs: it sounds like next month on vacation and being relaxed (and probably tipsy too) will help. Is it a kid free trip? if so, is it just you all going or going with other friends?

kitty- i'm sorry that it has all been so frustrating for you..i hope you get some answers soon. This is the thermometer i have and i really love it. it stores your previous 60 temps so if you forget/are unable to record for awhile (no internet etc), its not an issue.

https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Th...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

jwilly- congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months to you! How are you feeling so far? Has some of the shock worn off?

green- how are you doing hun?

Ali- good to see you over here!! love that we get to follow each other from waiting to trying and hopefully preggo soon :) And DH and I stalked houses online years before we actually moved...it made it a lot easier honestly when we started looking for real because we knew exactly what we wanted/didn't want!

les- sounds like an amazing trip! eek! can't wait for you to start testing! when do you think you will start?

chocolatechip- yay!! glad you are feeling good about this cycle an had some good timing! When do you think you'll start testing?

mrsunicorn- wowzers, those are definitely positive tests! You should ovulate within a 24-48 hours of the first test. based on what you wrote, i would say you O'd 2 days ago. And I think it's a great outlook to have with earlier O means earlier testing :)

arturia- oh, i am so so glad to hear your news! its great that you all were able to figure out a way to make it work and can continue to try!!

banana- good to hear from you! and you never know! I know one gal on here who only DTD once 3-4 days before O and got preggo....it really does only take one!

happy- i said it in your journal but i'm still over here laughing :haha: have a great bachelorette weekend!

AFM, I am 2 dpo today and hoping to confirm and get CH in the morning. We had good timing..was hoping to have gotten in a BD on O day (Monday) but unfortunately we weren't able to. However, based on CM, I think I O'd Sunday night into Monday, meaning we actually wound up with really great timing. Feeling good and looking forward to testing next week! DS and I are heading out of town tomorrow for a visit with my parents so it will be a nice distraction. I'll be 8dpo when I get back so you best believe I'll be busting out those test strips :haha:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I'm 6dpo will begin testing Saturday.

Yea I did I had
EWCM cd 10 and cd 12
positive opk cd 13 and cd 14
Dtd cd 10, 12, 13, 14..

Kk it is a kid free trip! Our 2nd one ever! I'm nervous but so excited 😄 I actually won the trip at my company's Christmas party last year and we decided to use it as a anniversary trip since we never went on a true honeymoon.

Glong- you had amazing timing!! FX you get your positive! Will be stalking Saturday for test pics!

Proud- wahoo! A free kid free trip sounds amazing :) I am leaving DS for a weekend in May and am so nervous about it. I've left him one other time overnight but that was still leas than 24 hours gone...never for multiple nights. So I completely understand being nervous to go! But you know that they will do great! Are your parents/in laws coming to watch them?

AFM, got my CH today!!! Super excited. I'm not sire what my temps will do for the next couple days since I'll be at my parents and in a new environment. I'll just disregard them if its too wonky. Hope everyone has a great day!

Tiny glad ur less ttc stressed xxx
Sometimes a step back is just what we need
U can still bd at right times
But less focus can help xxx
Hope dh and u r good again soon
We all get those patches x
Dust to u

Kk hurray for coming back at testing time.
Should make the week fly for u xx
Dust too :)
My betas were two weeks apart.
First was 9045
Second was 97399
So just over four days doubling time
I'm disregarding um though.
They went up a lot
Scan is tomorrow and more reliable :)

Glong- you had amazing timing!! FX you get your positive! Will be stalking Saturday for test pics!

Proud- wahoo! A free kid free trip sounds amazing :) I am leaving DS for a weekend in May and am so nervous about it. I've left him one other time overnight but that was still leas than 24 hours gone...never for multiple nights. So I completely understand being nervous to go! But you know that they will do great! Are your parents/in laws coming to watch them?

AFM, got my CH today!!! Super excited. I'm not sire what my temps will do for the next couple days since I'll be at my parents and in a new environment. I'll just disregard them if its too wonky. Hope everyone has a great day!

My grandparents are actually gonna come stay with them at our house that way they are in their environment still. Should be easier on them and on my grandparents. I know they will be in good hands. Only other time we have been away was 2 years ago for our 5 year anniversary we spent two nights at the beach like 2 hours away. This is the first big trip. We will be gonna for 3 nights but pretty much on the other side of the country since we live in Florida and we are going to Nevada :haha: I'm nervous and excited but I can't wait it's our first big trip and it's been on our bucket list to visit Vegas!
2 weeks and 5 days till vacation time 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->