***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Another one with better light/clear

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_072109.jpg
    IMG_20160430_072109.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
When I zoom in I do see something! I can look directly at it, but it's really faint!! I'm getting excited for you!!

Kk I totally see it! That's how my first cheapie looked! Fx'd it gets darker!!

So sorry about AF curiosity but at least you have something to keep you busy this cycle. So hopefully it will go fast and end in a BFP.

Ladies I'm all worried. I woke up early to do an FMU test (yesterday's BFP came in the early evening) really hoping to see a darker line.

So the dollar store one is quite dark now (no squinting needed whatsoever) but my FRER Got lighter!! Oh dear. Am I having a chemical? Or do you think my evening urine could somehow be more concentrated?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm still rather new at this. Oh...and a worrywart by nature lol

Chocolate - My second FRER with my first pregnancy was lighter. It was several days after I took the first maybe a week.

Totally attached the wrong picture...whoops...that was the one from last night that was in shadows...let me get the right one

Sorry had to go earlier xx

Something def catching my eye
But I'm on my phone so hard to see clearly.
Hope its start of bfp for u hon.
AF would normally be here too wouldn't it?
So fingers crossed xxx

Hi girls AF got me today also so back to CD 1! Onwards and upwards, at least I'll be able to paint our new home and not panic about the fumes lol...

Hugs hon.
Hopefully first month in new house
Christening all the rooms gets ur bfp :)
Then u can tell ur kid they lived there all their life xx
Hugs

Choc chip.
Frer never worked for me
But I'm the only one I've heard saying that :)
But ics always showed up before frers
Plus smu is better than fmu for me
I drink a lot late in the day
So my fmu is more dilute

When will u get keys do u think.
Its the nicest feeling opening your own front door the first time :)
Xxx

I think it will be about a week Tuesday or Wednesday :) I'm going to start planning painting to take my mind off TTC, DH said if I was pregnant he'd paint it all but I really wanted a go so I guess it's a silver lining. Still rather be pregnant though :winkwink:

How are you feeling today? Is your little one any better? Xxx

Thank you liles and Alijo!

This forum is so supportive. I love it here. Even if things don't go right with this pregnancy, I'm so glad I have you ladies standing behind me.

I actually haven't even told DH yet! I REALLY want to be more sure before I tell him.

Happy and Curiosity - so sorry to hear about AF, dears! :hugs: Congrats on the house, Curio!

Good grief! So many positives! This is the group to be in!! Congratulations Choco and Banana! Choco, don't panic about a lighter test. You and Glong are going to stress yourselves out! Wait and test in a week! Let us know how OH takes the news!!

Glong - don't stress yourself out over levels. Variations from test to test are inevitiable! Your tests look good!!

Tinymomma, your chart looks good! When are you going to start testing?

Matt's - Almost 7 weeks! Hows the little bub doing?

Liles - 9 weeks! How is MS?

Kitty - Still a May tester!! FX for you!

Arturia - how many DPO are you? When are you going to test?

kk - I TOTALLY SEE IT!!!! I hope that's the start of your BFP! Yay for no AF!

Ali - How are you feeling, momma?

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

AFM - I think it was this thread I had mentioned it in, but bar exam results came out yesterday and I PASSED! I happy cried for like an hour, took a test (6 DPO, BFN) then had drinks to celebrate! I've never ever cried from happiness, I don't know if it is because I was so stressed out about it, or because I'm hormonal, but I am so relieved to never have to take that test ever again.

Will be testing again tomorrow. OH and I decided that, if we do get a positive this week, we are not going to tell our parents for mother's day. I had debated it, but my fears of an early MC or chemical won over. I don't want them to suffer from a loss either. However.... if we end up going to celebrate bar passage, I'm going to have a hard time explaining why I'm not drinking.... similarly, my boss said he was going to bring some champagne to work. How am I supposed to keep it secret with everyone throwing alcohol at me!? Maybe it would be best if we didn't get pregnant this cycle...

Chocolatechip I really hope things are OK, but try not to worry as everyone's levels progress at different stages :) here's betting everything is fine for you and glong :hugs:

Congratulations on passing Green! That is brilliant news and glad it's made you so happy! Totally get the whole difficulty with passing up alcohol as I have been giving it up for my tww's and suddenly everyone wants to go for drinks or offer me wine! They all know me too well too as they know I'm never one to pass on a glass :wine: let's hope all's positive this cycle and you have to get thinking of an excuse!

Congrats green thats amazing!

Choco I would try not to worry about it. (Easier said than done) some women get better lines i the evening. I also got a lighter line when I didn't leave it in the urine long enough. So there could be a ton a different reason why. Plus the new frer suck. But grea news that the dollar store one was darker.

Afm, everything is pretty boring here. I'm definitely more tired than normal BUT that is probably because my new job is at a coffee house so I work much earlier than normal. Plus having massive bloat. But thankfully no morning sickness yet. Praying it stays that way.

Green - Yay on passing!!! Congratulations!! Now I just need to take and pass my boards. It's almost 400 dollars to take it so I really don't want to fail that one. I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Still emotional and little things are getting under my skin. I'm also really oily and I feel like I never shower. Also tired all the time. Several of the girls wanted to go have drinks after we graduate, but thankfully I have a good excuse not to go. We're going to go watch a movie afterwards. Otherwise they would have probably caught on.

Mattsgirl - Glad things are going well! I don't have any morning sickness either, and didn't with my first. Hopefully I'll get lucky again!

I think it will be about a week Tuesday or Wednesday :) I'm going to start planning painting to take my mind off TTC, DH said if I was pregnant he'd paint it all but I really wanted a go so I guess it's a silver lining. Still rather be pregnant though :winkwink:

How are you feeling today? Is your little one any better? Xxx

We painted all our house ourselves too
Its a nice feeling looking around when its finished and ur snuggled on ur couch thinking u did it xx
Hugs in stupid af.
But do try keep yr eye on that silver lining
U be so busy in a good way with ur house that u will hve ur bfp before u know it
It will make moving easier too.
Obvs u would prefer no AF,
Hugs she appeared but hoping its Last time for a long time x

Squish is in good form , thanks :)

Choco! Yay!! :happydance: I can't wait to hear how you tell him!! What are some of your thoughts?

KK! Oh goodness it is so fun to have watched you through the journey of waiting, and to catch on the first real try would be so awesome!! :happydance:

Green that is so wonderful! You deserve to cry of happiness! That test can be very stressful, and after all this time of studying and prepping, it is wonderful to have passed. You must be relieved. As for not drinking, I have done this before when I didn't feel like drinking. :blush: Just take the drink and put it up to your lips as if you are drinking, but don't. Then wander off with it and leave it somewhere. Oops. That way you won't raise any suspicions. ....Doesn't really work if they are making you take shots though.....I would just say that my stomach can't handle shots at the moment, because of period cramps or something bahaha:winkwink:

Can I just point out that a THIRD of the ladies have gotten BFP's?! That is so wonderful!!!

Choc chip hope u feel safer soon xx
Congrats again.
I get the nerves .
I still get a little nervous
But I think that's normal xx

Green well done
That's brill xx
Hope u get bfp in a few days now to top it all off xxx
I'm sicky at times.
But not getting sick.
Was the same with ds.
Just food aversions and queasy