***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Happy hurray for ur first cycle trying xx
Fingers crossed its lucky for u x

First of all, I was toattly stalking last night to see a pic of that test Kk!! I ended up falling asleep though, darn.
Call me crazy but I can see it and it looks pink to me? I really really hope this is it for you sweetheart <3 When will you be testing again?

Curiosity, sorry about AF love :hugs: It's good to see you've found the silver lining though. I agree with Lilesmom, with all the painting and new house joy, this cycle is going to fly by!! So overjoyed for you sweetheart xxx

Green, CONGRATS GIRL!! Well done to you xxx Fx'd you get a little bean to top it all off xxx

Choco, try and not stress sweetheart xx Using tests to determine viability is very risky. So many factors go into it. It's very normal to be stressed at this point sweetheart xx Both hubby and I never quite believed we would meet our son and it wasn't real for us until he was placed on my chest. I spent my whole pregnancy being a nervous nelly and I really regret it. I've also seen many women have stronger lines later in the day. Congrats again gorgeous xx

Ohhappy, yay for first offical cycle!! Fx'd it's a magical one for you <3

Matt, Liles and Ali, so glad to hear you beautiful mamas are doing well as are little beans xxx Sending you all lots of love <3

AFM, 8 DPO today and starting to wonder about when AF will be turning up. Do I go with my regular 27 day cycle (like it was last month?) Or do I go with a 10 day lp, or even 9 like it was last month?! Grrr, who knows. I really want to hold off on testing for as long as I possibly can. I don't want to risk knowing if I end up having a chemical. If AF doesn't show I've had thoughts of holding out till my birthday, the 18th ( :rofl: yeah right!!!!) If she doesn't arrive at the usual time (on the 28th day), that would be an 11 day lp, so that wouldn't be too bad I guess. So many thoughts!! Probably because when I put in my temp this morning, FF says I'm due tomorrow :dohh:
Hoping everyone is well and I'm sending out lots of love and :dust:

Urgh, not feeling too flash hot this morning ladies. Been feeling very nauseous for the last half an hour. Borderline "am I going to throw up"? Not fun :( I haven't done anything differently this morning, so don't know what's causing it. Luckily Bub is having his brekkie, so I don't have to be running around just yet, lol.

Hi all can I join you please? Totally new to TTC. My fiancé and I sadly lost our LO in March when I was 11 weeks. First AF was April 13th after D&C. It's been a really long 7 weeks tbh.

OH is very much a 'if it happens it happens' ie NTNP type whereas I'm trying to get into charting. I'm still trying to figure everything out. When to BD when not to BD, have we BD'd enough lol!

We're both in our mid thirties though and I know secretly he is really hopeful we fall pregnant soon.

So I'm CD 18 atm and I think I missed ovulation, but going by my OV sticks yesterday I think I may be 3DPO right now. I'm using the Ovia app at the moment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Also could UK ladies tell me where the best place to get OV sticks and BBT thermometer would be? Thanks

Here to catch up! I've been busy most of the day and so was only updating in my journal. Can't wait to hear about everyones day!

Tiny- your chart is looking AMAZING!! Any symptoms to report? SO SO excited for you in the coming days!! And we totally need to keep spreading the birthday month dust to everyone..its working so far! :dust: OMG....love that you've been nauseous (weirdest statement ever!) and pray its a good sign for you!! and i have ZERO willpower...i tested a few times today lol. I'll get a picture up below :)

Happy- thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I feel so blessed to have found you ladies. wahoo for officially being trying!!! If I'm not preggo this month, I'll be due around the 27/28th or so (would depend when AF actually came) so I'll totally be your cycle buddy (but REALLY hoping it's not needed ;) ) Regardless, we will all be here to cheer you on!

kitty- how are you doing? anything fun going on this weekend?

jwilly- i hope you're doing okay hun. haven't heard from you in a bit but understand. update when you can :hugs:

banana- awww...i love your story about finding out! so sweet that you got to share those moments with your family!

matts- so glad to hear the MS is staying away so far! FX you are one of the lucky ones that gets to skip it all together!! Are you telling your families early or waiting? If you let me know your due date, I'll get it updated on the front page.

arturia- how are you doing hun? AF is coming due soon right? Any symptoms? I hope she stays away for you!

liles- sorry about the food issues :( never fun when your stomach can't make up its mind! hopefully it will all be passing soon. Happy 9 weeks!! and yes, per my longest LP since weaning, AF should have been here today (but she isn't!! :happydance:) however, i always had a 14 day LP so I'm really not "late" until Tuesday next week (in case this is the cycle it all goes back to normal)

curiosity- :hugs::hugs::hugs: i'm so sorry about AF. Hopefully having the mortgage settled and getting into the new place will be the key! Can't wait for next month and FX you are able to catch that egg! Love how liles put it....tell your DH to get ready...you've got a whole new house to break in ;)

chocolatechip- :hugs: i know it is so stressful! i wouldn't compare evening v fmu personally. the concentration is different. also remember that it takes a full 48 hours for hcg to double so you want to look at every other days test for comparison. KMFX that your bean is snuggled in there nice and tight! How/when do you think you'll tell your DH?

green- a big massive CONGRATULATIONS!! what an amazing accomplishment...you must be incredibly proud of yourself and relieved to have it done with too! if there are a lot of people around at work, you can totally just hold on to a glass and take a tiny sip every now and again (which wouldn't do any harm). Dump the rest when you can...no one will notice. For family celebration, you could say that you are taking a medication that's known not to mix with alcohol (tynelol, excedrin, motrin, an antibiotic like a z-pack, benadryl) etc. I'm sure since you've been so stressed out it wouldn't be a far cry to say you have a headache or a cold or something. I'm sure it will all work out. Chart is looking awesome so far :thumbup:

Ali- glad your MS is holding off as well! FX you get lucky two times and dont get it!! When do you think you will sit for your boards?

avalanche- welcome to our little group! We have a wonderful group of women here to help support you! i am so so sorry about your recent loss :hugs: I'm not in the UK, but I have found Amazon the best place to look for a bbt themometer and OPKs. Best of luck to you :flower:

I hope all our other ladies are doing well and would love to hear from you!

I love that Happy pointed out that 1/3 of us have gotten BFPs!! I know that each of us will have that beautiful :bfp: by our names soon!!

So in my news- no AF!! Even if I'm not preggo this cycle, it will be my longest LP in over a year and I am THRILLED about that. BUT...i've been a bit of a crazy person with testing today and I swear I see lines that have pink in them. I'll get a picture attached. The top is this morning FMU, middle is after a 1 hour hold in the early afternoon and bottom is a 2 hour hold later on. As long as my temp doesn't drop tomorrow I will probably bust out a FRER! getting so nervous...

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_170739.jpg
    IMG_20160430_170739.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
Hey folks,

Gratz to anyone I've missed congratulating for bfp, there's been so many it's hard to keep track.

Curiosity gratz on your mortgage! It's super exciting to have it all done and I can't wait for ours!

Kksy9b I'm glad your AF stayed away even if you get a bfn. At least your cycle will time better with your schedule!

Tiny-FX'D for you!

AFM starting to feel AF symptoms I think but I'm not due until Tuesday either way. At least if I O'ed at the same time this month. I don't have high hopes for this month at all. Feeling a bit left out though seeing all the bfp... not that I'm not also happy for everyone!

Urgh, not feeling too flash hot this morning ladies. Been feeling very nauseous for the last half an hour. Borderline "am I going to throw up"? Not fun :( I haven't done anything differently this morning, so don't know what's causing it. Luckily Bub is having his brekkie, so I don't have to be running around just yet, lol.

Nausea was definitely my big sign this month so good luck!!!!

God I can't keep up XD welcome Avalanche! Yeh I'm in the UK and the only place I have found any bbt thermometers is Amazon, you can buy cheap(ish) dipstick opks from boots but again they are cheaper from Amazon, (maybe don't get baby mad, my thermometer was whack haha)

Afm this weekend was actually quite nice, went looking at a new family car (one that might actually fit a family in) and it was good drives nicely, has a big boot and enough space for 3 kids (if we ever get there) and isn't absolutely huge that I feel lost in it with my teeny 5ft frame XD got a new dress as well curtesy of my hubby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
Hoping these are getting better? Can't see much difference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
I can see progression!!! What are the differences in date? Stope worrying though silly!! I know that's easier said than done but honestly, it looks good to me!

Left 14dpo am
Middle 15dpo midday
Right 16dpo am

Also could UK ladies tell me where the best place to get OV sticks and BBT thermometer would be? Thanks

Welcome hon
Sorry for ur loss xx
Hugs
Hope y catch fast with nice sticky bean xxx
I'm in Ireland but I buy opk and hot off amazon.co.uk
I always use the one step of both.
Find them cheap and reliable
Loads of :dust: To u.
X

Kk I think I see faint line on all
Especially the third one
Wayhey!
Xxxx

Glong def getting much darker xx

Nice dress kitty.
Well done dh :)

Sorry arturia, you're not alone Hun.Still not out yet either though, fingers crossed!!

Kk and Liles you both made me laugh about the breaking the house in!! It's a good way to TTC I suppose :haha:

Kk that bottom test especially looks really good, I really hope this is it for you!!! Can't wait to see your frer :)

Tiny, hooray for nausea (in a good way)!! Not much longer til you can get your answer I hope! Thanks for your nice message.

Chocolatechip I'd say especially if you're already having nausea you have a strong little bean in there :)

Jwilly I hope you're OK Hun xxx

Avalanche welcome! So sorry about your loss, here if you ever need to talk. Lots of :dust: to you! I'm in the UK and also bought mine from Amazon, it's a babymad.

Glong progression is showing nicely :)

Happy and kittykat it will be really nice that we should all be testing about the same time this cycle!! Good luck ladies xx kittykat love the dress, so pretty :)

Les, any updates? Hope you're OK Hun xx

Glong those tests are definitely getting darker love! They look great &#128516;

Kk fingers crossed for you!

Avalanche welcome!

Kitty lovely dress. New cars are always fun to look at &#128516; I have a Chevy traverse and absolutely love all the space I have.

Nothing exciting here. DH has been working last few night so no bd but I'm hoping to catch sneak some action sometime today before he goes back to work tonight. Fingers crossed at least.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"