But they were driving me mad ;)

Tiny hope ur nausea is a good sign too hon xx

Dust to all xx

Uuummmm.....my eggo is preggo!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 15
Aww thanks for the lovely warm welcome ladies! I shall check out Amazon.

Been so ill the past two days, getting annoyed at my body as I can't tell what are symptoms and what's being ill lol!

I'm so excited for you Kk!!! Congratulations again!! :happydance:

Two hour nap later
I feel slightly more human :)
Guess I can stop worrying about lack if symptoms
Those two days were nice
Hee hee

So happy for all your bfps.
Brill news xxx

Our other ttc buddies will be joining us,really soon
And will be lots of story swapping

Avalanche - I really hope it's a good sign! Also, Welcome!! I realize I never welcomed you!

Oh wow kk!! Congratulations Hun, that is amazing!! Happy and healthy 9 months, that is fantastic news :hugs:

Just had to talk myself down from buying a pack of digital pregnancy tests :haha: I have a frer already but boy was it so tempting to buy tests just to buy tests :dohh:

Only cd 12 and I'm already obsessed with the thought of testing...I want to join you ladies with :bfp: s so bad! In due time I know in due time...

Kk, I KNEW THAT FIRST LINEY WAS PINK!! That ain't no etch-o-sketch 😉 Soooo happy for you gorgeous!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! I bet it's an amazing feeling being able to add your name to the front page!!! Sending you lots of love xxx

Avalanche, welcome sweetheart xx The ladies in this thread are absolute gems <3 Best of luck for this TWW. Fx'd you get a beautiful :bfp: at the end of it xx

Liles, glad to hear you got some rest xx Almost out of first Tri! Lots of love to you xx

Proud, lots of BD wishes &#128521; Come on eggy!!

Arturia, I know what you mean sweetheart. You'll get your BFP soon, I know it xx Kk and myself seem to have some powerful birthday dust!

Sorry if I missed anyone! There was so much to catch up on and if only been gone for a few hours, lol.

Kitty, best of luck for this cycle sweetheart xx Love the dress by the way! Hubby did a good job, wish mine was as good, he always gets distracted by the lingerie :dohh: You're absolutely stunning by the way!

AFM, yesterday was very weird. Nausea in the morning for about an hour then just felt off all day. For the past two days I've had a crazy bloat. Even when I suck it in, I'm the size I was at 18 weeks with DS!! All I wanted to eat yesterday was salty food! Made DH take a trip to Hungry Jacks (Burger King). I just wanted to eat all day! Temp dropped this morning but still well above the coverline. Feeling icky again but me as bad as yesterday. Having some AF type cramps, especially last night to the point where I put on a panty liner because I expected her to show up overnight. When I woke up I just had that "yup, she's here" feeling, you know what I mean? But nope, not even a spot. I was going to test this morning but since my temp dropped, I didn't. Really wishing I had some IC's right now! Haha. Guess I still just have to wait it out *twiddles thumbs* FF says AF due today, so expecting her anywhere between now and Mothers Day (I'm sure she'll turn up on Mothers Day too, that's totally her style :nope: )

Lots of love everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"