***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Tiny ill keep my fingers and toes crossed for bfp for u xxx
Yum hungry jacks.
I've eaten enough for ten people already today
But that sounds good !!! Xx

Avalanche, best of luck honey xxxx

Lilesmom, it was amazing! Hehe. It's great craving food, isn't it? Lol

Tests are here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ycle-ttc-after-mc-april-may.html#post37247932

Figure I will test every day until I know I'm out. No idea when I really OV'd after MC so could be all over the place.

So ladies, one FRER left and I'm going to test today. Well, I think I will. Hubby had to work today (public holiday, grrr) so if he gets home before my 4 hour hold is up, then I won't test until tomorrow morning. I know o should probably wait until tomorrow morning anyway, as I've been saying heaps lately about doubling hcg and all. Pretty sure I implanted 5 DPO (if the little bean even exists lol :dohh: )
5 DPO - 0
7 DPO - 2
9 DPO - 4... So it probably won't even show if I am! But then again with the dip today, it could be implantation today?! Argh, so conflicted!!

Ooo good luck tiny! I would test but I'm super impatient. Any symptoms?

Ooo good luck tiny! I would test but I'm super impatient. Any symptoms?

Definite symptoms. Bloating (I'm huge! Usually a flat tummy all through cycle), gassy, nausea, peeing more, cramping, thumping/pinching near ovary, weird sensations in lower abdomen (cold almost) tired a lot. I'm sure there's more but the main ones that are super different for me are the bloating and the nausea.

Kk!!!!! How incredible. I have journeyed with you through WTT and that first month that you kind if tried, then this month was for real, and BFP!!! Wooo!! So cool to watch your journey. Cheers to a healthy next 9 months!!

Welcome Avalanche, good luck to you! X

YAY..congratulations KK, awesome news :) x

Thanks ladies. I just tested because I had the urge to pee and it had been a 2 1/2 hour hold. Bfn :( I was really hoping for even a tiny squinter. I swear I see a line (no colour) if I hold it up to the light but nothing if it's laid flat... No more tests left. Guess now I wait till AF shows or she doesn't

Ladies, I started spotting. I am absolutely heartbroken. I convinced myself that even if I miscarried (and I suspected it with such faint lines) I wouldn't get upset because it at least meant we could conceive but it's WAY more difficult than I thought. So so so sad.

oh chocolate chip, i just want to wrap you in a big hug. Are you cramping as well? spotting in early pregnancy can be very normal. Is it brown or red? I pray that your bean is snuggled in there nice and tight :hugs::hugs:

Chocolate - I'm so sorry! It's not over yet.. as KK said it could be completely normal! Did you do anything that might cause some spotting? Really hope everything is okay!

Chocolate - I'm so sorry! It's not over yet.. as KK said it could be completely normal! Did you do anything that might cause some spotting? Really hope everything is okay!

DH and I did BD for the first time since my bfp today but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it. It's brown spotting and I am having trouble differentiating between cramping and the twinges I've been getting all week. There does seem to be some sort of light pain concentrated on my right side.

I'm also feeling a little dizzy, so I think that's a really bad sign. Thanks for responding so quickly. I knew I could count on you girls for support.

Chocolate - I've been a bit dizzy today myself. I think that can be normal with all the dramatic changes your body is going through. BDing might be the culprit and I hope that is the cause. We're definitely here for you!

Glong - Lovely lines!

Kittykat - love the dress! You're so tiny! You're going to look adorable with a big belly :)

KK - OMG CONGRATS! Jeez this thread is fertile!!

Liles - Sorry you and your LO aren't feel well still!

Avalanche - FX nausea is baby related!

Tiny - FX AF stays away! Those are great symptoms!

Choco - Dont' dispair yet, dear. A little spotting is normal, as is being dizzy. Keep an eye out for it to get heavier.

AFM - 8DPO, too busy celebrating this weekend to temp, and figured that drinks would throw them off anyways. BFNs Friday and Saturday. Bought FRERs tonight. Will test again tomorrow with an IC and maaaaaaybe a FRER.

Choc chip I had some spotting this time.
Thought it was def curtains
But I'm still preg .
I had no spotting with my son.
So assumed def mc.
Hope it turns out well for u too hon xxx
But if one sided pain gets worse go get checked xxx

Tiny buy more tests if u can!! Xxx
Fingers crossed for u.

Green dust xx

Choco, just breathe sweetheart. Seems impossible I know :hugs: Brown means old and since you and hubby DTD, I wouldn't put it past your cervix being sensitive with the extra blood flow due to beanie xx
Sending you so much love and hugs gorgeous and I hope all is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->