***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hugs jwilly.
Xx
Two out of four of my MCs,
They monitored me for suspected ectopic.
Thankfully both weren't.
Hope urs isn't too hon xxx
But def good to be prepared for either way xxx
And great to hve hol plans if u do need a break x

I used to make myself come after Oh.
Heard it helps draw in the swimmers.
Not sure if def true
But I always catch fast so might be :)

Every cycle I've done this has ended in pregnancy! So I am a very form believer in it!

Note to self, keep cumming ;)

Trying to catch up. I hope it's not an ectopic. Glong FX for tomorrow's scan, but I'm betting they won't be able to see anything :/

9DPO here, and gettin' busy! Staying off the forum for the most part, but I'm technically a May tester still (AF due May 31ish)

Keep us updated everyone!

I'll try to catch up later, ladies! I've been thinking about you all and trying to pop in and see what's been going on. Been really busy the last few days and I did something to my lower back/hips on Monday. I'm in constant pain from it and it only seems to subside some if I'm laying down in a certain position. Too bad I can't just lay around all day when I have a toddler to chase. I'm just glad I'm at home, had to work two 12 hour days in constant pain. Other than that, I've been good! No real symptoms to speak of.

Liles - Ya it was a slippery wet, even OH was talking (moaning) about how slippery it was.

Tiny - That's what I was thinking, just so strange that my cervix was hanging out like that, after 8 years of DTD with this man, I have never felt anything like that. Today I went potty a lot though so I think I was just backed up in a weird way. And no way I refuse to douche. I did once when I was in college, and it made me so itchy and irritated!! Lol BABY MAYO!! Bahahaha omg that is a hilarious name for the stuff. So perfect :haha: :rofl:
And how awful that your cousin is smoking like that. That is so awful. Some people are so undeserving and so unthankful. You deserve that pregnancy more than her. Sometimes fate is just cruel. My mom was actually into nose drugs when she was pregnant with me, so I am very small framed, always have been the smallest one in my class and age group, and now I'm an adult with no more growing to do, and my head is just small compared to everyone elses, and my hands and feet and just bones are smaller. I don't mind it, but I'm just thankful that it is all that really affected me. It could have been so much worse.
Your poor baby!!! I wonder what bugged his stomach so bad. I can't even imagine how you must have felt, being hopeless to help him because you are on the road :nope:

Matts - Hmmmm......well when he gets off first it totally turns me on and makes it even easier for me to finish. So I don't mind this idea at all!!

Kk - No, it has never happened before!! It was just such an odd feeling!! But I felt up there and my cervix feels normal (now that I know where the sucker is). I've heard varying things about orgasming before and after, and it looks like after seems to be best, but he is so used to taking care of me first, so again, it is another learning curve that we have to switch up, which is fun. This whole thing is fun! I just want to jump under the covers with him and play some more! As for the smell, I use Summers Eve wash, which they say is pH balanced for our sensitive flowers. I don't get up in there, but I do wash the outside thoroughly, so it was just shocking to smell that on my undies when I went pee throughout the day. I also use baby wipes after I go #2, and whenever I'm too wet and need to freshen up down there. I hope that doesn't bother my pH.
I hope your friend is ok, that is just such a bummer :nope:

Green - I don't remember if we decided we were testing together, but I'm due for AF the 30th or 31st too, so we can go in together! :dust:

Sorry for the word vomit, had to catch up and I had an espresso this morning to help me get everything done today!! xoxo Baby Dust to all!!! :dust:

Off for scan soo , had some spotting last night and this morning so I'm even more sure of the worst now :(

Hugs glong xxx

Happy I like word vomit
It happens me too :)
Enjoy every minute of ttc and wedding plsnning
Very exciting time for u xxx

Ali is the pain from being preg.
I had physio for back with ds
The hosp provided it after my 12 week scan.
A few Pilates stretches and gentle walks can help build it back up.
I go to bed with hot water bottles for my back every night
Even when hot
It helps loads
And warm baths
Hope ur better soon

Archer loads of dust hon xxx

I'm working my way backwards cos my memory is shocking :)

I'm getting my energy back.
Walked nearly 8 km to park and back today
Made yummy potato , bean and humous cakes when we came home
Lovely to be able to eat proper food again

Green - I don't remember if we decided we were testing together, but I'm due for AF the 30th or 31st too, so we can go in together! :dust:

Sorry for the word vomit, had to catch up and I had an espresso this morning to help me get everything done today!! xoxo Baby Dust to all!!! :dust:

No worries! We will be testing together, but we weren't before. My cycle was 5 days shorter than I was expecting it to be. FX for us!

Glong - Saw the news in the other thread. Sorry you're still stuck in limbo. I'm really really glad you got your OH to go with you. We need each other in times like this.

Hi I'd like to join, I am CD 14 of this cycle after a little hiatus, we've been actively trying since January so this is our 6th cycle. Would love a little baby for the beginning of the new year. I always go prematurely but kind of hoping for twins too. Will be starting Clomid in the next cycle if I don't get any results for my cycle this month. We've been bd'ing every other day, and will start every day to hopefully maximize chances this month of having a baby, if not then I guess we try next month. Will hopefully start testing May 26th but maybe sooner if I can't hold out.

Welcome sweetmama xx Best of luck on your journey!! :dust: to you xx

Glong, I hope all is well sweetheart. I did read through your other thread but I hope you know that there is still hope sweetness xx I know exactly how you're feeling right now but what will happen, will happen ❤️ You're only just 6 weeks anyway, so even if you didn't implant later, it's rare to see anything at this stage as it is. Most of the time nothing can be seen until closer to 7 weeks, or even during the 7th week. Remember your little bean is only the size of an apple seed, that's teeny tiny! Sending you lots of love sweetheart xx I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Oh H, thank you love xx It's hard having to sit and watch that (well I ended up walking away) but the Universe works in mysterious ways. Are you busting out of your skin yet?! Your wedding date is so close! So excited for you gorgeous lady xxx

Lilesmom, thank goodness for actual food! Sounds like you had a very enventful day xx Lots of love to you, Squish and beanie xx

Ali, pregnancy pains suck. Especially at this stage. I agree with Liles about the heat pack. Or even a tens machine! I had one through pregnancy for my siactic nerve and during labour. It helped immensely. Just try and rest and be gentle with yourself sweetheart xxx

Kk, hoping you're well sweetness xx

Curiosity, hoping the house painting is going well xxx

Kitty, how're you? Are your temps starting to cooperate yet?

AFM, I've been feeling extremely out of sorts lately, I've literally only just crawled out of bed and it's 8:30?! I've been very exuasted. Thinking I may need to go to the doctor and get a blood test to see what's up. It's probably just my iron and stuff again. My body just doesn't seem to process nutrients properly after some things I went through a while back.
Had some crazy O pains last night. I noticed them most of the day yesterday and the day before but last night they went from 5 o'clock and didn't stop until I went to bed! It was getting pretty uncomfortable when I was brushing my teeth and getting ready to hop into bed. So much so I didn't want to BD. Now this morning my temp dropped a fair bit, even though I slept with more clothes on than normal, so maybe I'm Oing today?! At cd11?! Probably not but we shall see. I hope not since the last time we BD was cd9. Still covered if it is today but not as well as I'd like.
I'm probably overthinking anyway! Haha. Since the Vitex I get O pains pretty much the whole week before I O but only a few here and there during the day, never like it was last night. Unless I have another cyst, which my doctor doesn't seem to care about too much. Sigh. So many thoughts, lol. Birthday mornin tea with the fam tomorrow. Yay :dohh: lol

Hi ladies :wave:

Just got home from our trip so will be catching up tonight hopefully 😄

Side note: I had an overwhelming urge to poas so instead of wasting my one FRER I grabbed an opk...and it was positive again!?!? Wth? any ideas why I would get a second positive? I got my first approx 8 days ago :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Proud - There are two possible reasons: 1) Hcg has similar properties to LH. If you are pg, you will also get positive opks...but it is a bit early for that...possible but early, or 2) You can get a surge of LH in the LP before AF. Sooo...it could go either way. A girl in another group I frequent was getting positive opks but negative hpts. AF arrived a few days later. I say step away from the opks and stick with the hpts. This process is tough enough without more ambiguity. KmFx for you!!!

Side note: I had an overwhelming urge to poas so instead of wasting my one FRER I grabbed an opk...and it was positive again!?!? Wth? any ideas why I would get a second positive? I got my first approx 8 days ago :shrug:

Could be a second LH surge and a second egg release? So you could end up with twins if you get pregnant? I'd BD just to be safe.

Proud - There are two possible reasons: 1) Hcg has similar properties to LH. If you are pg, you will also get positive opks...but it is a bit early for that...possible but early, or 2) You can get a surge of LH in the LP before AF. Sooo...it could go either way. A girl in another group I frequent was getting positive opks but negative hpts. AF arrived a few days later. I say step away from the opks and stick with the hpts. This process is tough enough without more ambiguity. KmFx for you!!!

Thanks les! I didn't know you could get another surge of LH in the LP! I just assumed I would take it and just get a plain circle :haha: I def won't use another opk then. Tempted to just us my FRER in the morning just to see :haha: it's between 4-6 days until AF should be arriving so there's that slight chance something may show up right? :haha:

You're welcome Proud. Yea I think it was maybe 3-4 days before AF arrived for the other TTCer. The earliest possible implantation is 5 DPO so a BFP at 7 is possible, but also really uncommon. That didn't stop me from testing at 7 DPO past cycles, so if you can handle it, go for it :thumbup:

Also no need to worry about twins. You can get another surge of LH in your LP, but a second ovulation won't then occur. The eggs won't be mature enough at that point. If 2 eggs are released, they're released no more than 24 hours apart. I think that might be why it's still important to bd the day after O. If a second egg was released, it might still be viable then.

I got pos hpt before opk turned pos when preg this time
So id def take the free to check.
Best of luck xxx

Welcome sweet mama xx

Welcome sweetmama!!

Temps have levelled out but high for me, no positive opks yet but hopefully one soon, or I might be looking at an anovulatary cycle but I'm running out of opks, only have two left -_- ordered some more but they won't be here until 18th

Implantation occurs differently in every pregnancy, with my last two I had, one was 7dpo one was 17dpo so, my body is demented XD.

I was supposed to O yesterday but my temp was down this morning so I don't know what's happening -_-

Maybe your pregnant

Bleeding is red now I'm sure I'm miscarrying now. :( will ttc straight away again

Took FRER early this morning and it was bfn. Now I remember why I don't test early :haha: feeling pretty out this cycle now. But it's okay. I know it'll happen even if it's not this month.

Sweet mama welcome btw!

Glong :hugs: so sorry darling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"