***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Proud - I may test on Thursday, but only if my temp is still up. I had some tightness/mild cramping on my left, but last few days it was on my right, and before that around O all on my left. So confused. It's usually just on one side. Probably too early for implantation just yet for me though, so I'm doing my best not to read into it. My BFP cycle I literally had zero symptoms, so I don't even look at them as good signs anymore.

Choc - Glad to see you back on track xxxx.

My temp took a hefty nosedive this morning! Don't know what's up with it :( I thought I'd get a nice rise...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
Can it drop for O?

For sure. It always happens to me. I get a noticeable dip, then a rise. Since being on the Vitex it's not as easy to detect but before that it would be a hugs drop. I think it has something to do with your level of LH when you get your surge? Not too sure about that but for majority of women, if you look at their charts, they will have some form of dip the day of ovulation followed by higher temps xx

Proud - I may test on Thursday, but only if my temp is still up. I had some tightness/mild cramping on my left, but last few days it was on my right, and before that around O all on my left. So confused. It's usually just on one side. Probably too early for implantation just yet for me though, so I'm doing my best not to read into it. My BFP cycle I literally had zero symptoms, so I don't even look at them as good signs anymore.

Choc - Glad to see you back on track xxxx.

That's exactly why I'm trying not to read to much into them but sometimes you just can't help it :haha: feeling a little better today. Having the urge to test again but don't want to see another bfn so am going to be strong and hold out a few more days. I'm not going o consider myself late until I've gone past 32 days since that's my usually cycle length.

I'm back and hoping to see more BFPs in here!

I'm currently 4 dpo so I'm already back in the TWW after my chemical. I am trying to stay realistic and not get my hopes up too high but I figured coming back here would be good news either way.

Welcome back! Sending good thoughts and vibes your way!
:dust:

Can it drop for O?

For sure. It always happens to me. I get a noticeable dip, then a rise. Since being on the Vitex it's not as easy to detect but before that it would be a hugs drop. I think it has something to do with your level of LH when you get your surge? Not too sure about that but for majority of women, if you look at their charts, they will have some form of dip the day of ovulation followed by higher temps xx

Oh wow that's good to know!! This is my first full month temping, last month I started after my temp rise so wasn't sure how it looked!! Thank you!!

Hello ladies, hope you're all OK! I've been away for a long weekend with DH, BIL, SIL and nephew which was nice. Absolutely nothing to report on TTC side as I appear not to have ovulated despite 2 positive opks, plus not 100% sure Friday's was quite positive :( counting this month as out unless I get a huge jump tomorrow. Really sick of TTC already :(

So I have kind of a strange question. With my CP last month I felt nausea VERY early (first glimpses of it at 4dpo and then on/off from 7dpo onwards). This is probably misinformation but I thought I read somewhere that having symptoms TOO early could result in miscarriage because of implantation being too early.

Basically I'm concerned again because here I am on 5dpo with unrelenting nausea and sore boobs. It really does seem too early again. Any thoughts?

Did anyone who has ever had a CP experience different TWW symptoms than with healthy pregnancies?

Chocolatechip - I'm not really certain, but remember that all the same symptoms of pregnancy are the same symptoms of progesterone, and all those 'early pregnancy symptoms' are likely to be progesterone either way. In either case, I hope it's a good sign for you.

Choc, hun, try not to read into things too much. Trust me I know exactly how hard that is after a loss. The paranoia over it just all happening again can be crushing. I've had nausea in my TWW before with BFNs and AF right on time. Every cycle I seem to have different symptoms. I'd think that early it's unrelated to implantation. The earliest documented implantation is 5 DPO and even then that's very rare. Sore bbs is a common PMS symptom from the increased progesterone. I never had it before, but since my MMC my bbs kill me in my TWW. Pregnancy, no matter how long or brief, changes your body.

yeh i wouldnt read too much into it, like lesondemavie said, pregnancy changes your body, its changed mine drastically, before my first pregnancy, i had a period once every 6 months maybe, after that first pregnancy, my cycle has regulated to 35-37 days normally! even my body shape has changed, and to top it off, I NEVER had period pain EVER before my pregnancy, now i get it every month. its lightened my bleed (despite more pain) and shortened it too. i also now get sore bbs almost every cycle. honestly pregnancy changes you and your cycle, so try not to stress honey <3

Hey ladies, will catch up in the next day or 2 but wanted to let you know that the spotting turned to bleeding. After a ultrasoumd a bkighted ovum was confirmed. We knew before the doctor told us. For some reason they let us watch the ultrasound and we could tell that there was nothing there. So after waiting in our room for 30 minutes the doctor finally came in and told us what we already knew. That our baby was gone. Bleeding and cramping hit full force this morning. Haven't decided if we are gonna try straight away or not.

Hey ladies, will catch up in the next day or 2 but wanted to let you know that the spotting turned to bleeding. After a ultrasoumd a bkighted ovum was confirmed. We knew before the doctor told us. For some reason they let us watch the ultrasound and we could tell that there was nothing there. So after waiting in our room for 30 minutes the doctor finally came in and told us what we already knew. That our baby was gone. Bleeding and cramping hit full force this morning. Haven't decided if we are gonna try straight away or not.

Hugs xxx

Oh matts &#128148;. I'm so so so sorry. I remember seeing that ultrasound and knowing that my baby was too small. I wish I could scratch it out from my memory. It breaks my heart all over again every time I picture it. Rest up, and take care of yourself &#128153;. Thinking of you :hugs:

kittykat, my temps always take a hefty nosedive before rising after O. Hope this is the case for you!!

Matts, I am so so sorry to hear :hugs: Such a difficult thing to go through. Big hugs and thinking of you.

I had an appointment at the clinic on Friday. My beta had risen from 1100 to 1600 from Monday to Thursday. Dr was still unable to find any sign of the pregnancy in the uterus or tubes, and was deemed an ectopic of an unknown location. I was given methotrexate to end the pregnancy, and will be returning to the clinic on Friday to confirm that it worked. Going into the appointment I already knew what they were going to tell me, but it was much more emotional than I expected. We have known for many weeks now that the pregnancy wasn't viable, but it was so sad to know that there was a perfectly healthy baby growing, just not in the right place. We aren't able to try again for three cycles to ensure the meds are out of my system. I'm not even sure I remember what it is like to NOT try every month. I am going to move over to the WTT board for a while, and will come back when we are trying again (if there is anyone left! O:)). Wishing all of you all the best on your journeys!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->