***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Oh god sad news.
Huge hugs matts and jwilly xxx
So sorry xx

Massive hugs jwilly :hugs:. I'm so sorry to hear the news. I wish you healing for both your body and your heart. Both are so much more resilient than we realize. The heart heals. Imperfectly sometimes, but it heals. <3

Matts, I'm so sorry sweetheart :hugs: I'm sending you so much love xx Take the time you need lovely, we'll all still be here for you when you're ready <3 Be gentle with yourself, rest and drink plenty of water. Huge virtual hugs &#10084;&#65039;

Jwilly, oh no, honey. I'm so sorry :cry: I wish I could wrap you up in a massive hug right now. As I said to Matts, take all the time you need, we'll still be here when you're ready to come back. Lots of love to you xxx :hugs:

Choco, I don't think early implantation has any bad effects. As some other ladies have said, pregnancy changes your body, so the new symtpoms so early are probably just due to you having higher progesteron and hormone levels which I common after early losses. Hence why it's said it's easier to fall after an early loss. Please don't stress yourself sweetheart (I know how hard it is though). I have everything crossed that this month bring you a beautiful sticky two lined gift <3

Glong, how're you honey?

Curiosity, sorry to hear about the lack of O :( Maybe this crazy time with the house is delaying things a little. Fx'd that little eggy pops soon and that you can move onto a (hopefully) very positive TWW with a VERY positive :bfp: at the end :hugs:

Kk, hoping all is well with you gorgeous xx

Liles, sending you love also xx

Les, good luck for your test date!! Temps are looking great :hugs: Come on embie, snuggle in tight! Lots of positive vibes to you xx

AFM, big temp drop this morning, so definitely didn't O. Maybe today is the day? It's my birthday tomorrow :nope: Glad it's the middle of the week so nothing huge will come of it. Also kind of hoping that it will give me some extra good luck for this cycle.
This is a little whacko I know but I'm a bit of a crunchy, new agey lady, so I'm a big believer in fate, signs and the Universe. Last Friday I made eggs for breakfast and got a double yolker. I didn't think much of it except, how awesome! Then yesterday, I decided I wanted eggs again and low and behold, ANOTHER double yolker! First thought that popped into my brain? Maybe that's the Universe telling me it's my time now, maybe even with twins! :dohh: The things that unintentionally pop into our heads while TTC!

Sending out so much love and hugs to everyone, epsceily our angel mamas. Wrapping my virtual self around you all xox

Tiny- I'm good. Still bleeding but it still isn't that bad?? I would of thought at almost 6 weeks I would of had clots and it being more heavy? It's just like a normal period???

Back for bloods Friday anyway. Test still positive today but maybe slightly lighter than it has been

Tiny- I'm good. Still bleeding but it still isn't that bad?? I would of thought at almost 6 weeks I would of had clots and it being more heavy? It's just like a normal period???

Back for bloods Friday anyway. Test still positive today but maybe slightly lighter than it has been

A lot of my losses were like that sweetie, even my 7 week one (which was closer to 8). A normal period, and just one big clot when I passed the baby.
It might take a while for your tests to go back to negative sweetheart. Sending you lots of love xx

Jwilly I am so sorry for your loss and all you've been through :hugs: xxx

Mattsgirl I am so sorry to hear about your loss too. If either of you girls need anyone to talk to I'm always here xxx

Tiny thank you for your lovely message, I hope things are going OK this cycle for you Hun. How long do you have til testing? I'm on a downer about it all at the moment as it has dragged on a week with no positive ovulation on FF and now it looks all over for another month unfortunately.

Glong, hope you get answers soon. I am so sorry you're going through this xxx

Happy good luck with this first month, how long until wedding now?

Good luck Proud and all other ladies waiting for o and testing xxx

Hello dears! Sorry I have been MIA! I am so sad for the losses, I can't even imagine what that is like but please do not lose your sparkle. Take some time if you need it but we will all be here for you.

AFM I am supposed to O Wednesday or Thursday, so we have been active. It helps ease my stress before the wedding. Only 5 days till I marry the man of my dreams!! Family has already started trickling in. So happy to see everyone! Lots to think about and do, so if I don't catch this month it's ok. Even though every single family member has already started with the pressure hahaha omg it's crazy. They are talking about me waddling around and I'm like "you expect me to get fat after the wedding??" And they say "no, pregnant!" Haha no pressure, right?!

Tested with a clear blue this morning and I SWEAR I see a faint line! I know clear blue can be unreliable though so I got no clarity from that test :haha: why couldn't I just leave the sticks alone :haha:

Hi ladies! I'm back from my trip and will start this afternoon/evening catching up...hope everyone is doing well!

Thank you ladies for the kind words. Dealing with this is so much worse than I ever thought it would be. One minute I think I'm ok and then I think about the empty ultrasound or look at the chalkboard where my announcement to DH was for the last month and just completely lose it again. I had to call out from work this morning. Which is a good thing because cramping has really started. I've always been able to deal with cramping in the past but knowing that it's my body trying to pass my baby makes it pretty unbearable. I'm sure the fact that my beta was still over 10,000 on Sunday isn't helping anything. To top everything off my DH got the flu yesterday. So instead of just staying in bed all day and dealing with the loss I had to take care of him and the kids. He felt really terrible about it and was trying to help but he had to keep running to the bathroom to throw up. Thankfully he's feeling better today so he was able to take DD to her doctors appointment. So I'm able to lay on the couch with DS and watch a movie and try to relax. I have my follow up with my midwife tomorrow to make sure my numbers are going back to normal. We had only told our immediate family that we were expecting and they watched our kids while we went to the hospital. Both of our familys have been great. They have been bringing us food and crying with us.
I think I've decided to try for our rainbow baby right away. But I'm now gonna be terrified until second trimester. But I know I'll regret not doing it now while we're more fertile. So I'm just waiting for the bleeding to stop. Not really sure when to start opks once it stops. Any advice would be helpful. I'm just trying to look forward hoping it helps dealing with this loss.

Thank you for listening to my babbling. I just need to get this all off my chest. My sister, mom, and MIL have all been through this but it's just easier to sit at my computer type and cry than it is to try talking threw crying.

Matts - I could have written your exact post back in February when I went through this (minus having kids to take care of and a sick DH). It still hits me hard some days. I took 3 days off of work, and when I returned everyone just thought I had the flu that was going around. I also couldn't really talk about it. Texting and typing through the tears was way easier. I'm glad you get some time to just relax and rest. As for opks it depends on your body, but for me everything was delayed by about a week. They never tested my hcg, but my guess is that it was still high since I had to take cytotec to induce the miscarriage. My hpts took about 2.5 weeks to go negative, and I O'd a few days after that. We prevented our MMC cycle but got right back to it after that. I'm sitting here thinking that I hate that I have this experience to share with others, but I do hope it helps. So much healing love your way xxx.

Thank you ladies for the kind words. Dealing with this is so much worse than I ever thought it would be. One minute I think I'm ok and then I think about the empty ultrasound or look at the chalkboard where my announcement to DH was for the last month and just completely lose it again. I had to call out from work this morning. Which is a good thing because cramping has really started. I've always been able to deal with cramping in the past but knowing that it's my body trying to pass my baby makes it pretty unbearable. I'm sure the fact that my beta was still over 10,000 on Sunday isn't helping anything. To top everything off my DH got the flu yesterday. So instead of just staying in bed all day and dealing with the loss I had to take care of him and the kids. He felt really terrible about it and was trying to help but he had to keep running to the bathroom to throw up. Thankfully he's feeling better today so he was able to take DD to her doctors appointment. So I'm able to lay on the couch with DS and watch a movie and try to relax. I have my follow up with my midwife tomorrow to make sure my numbers are going back to normal. We had only told our immediate family that we were expecting and they watched our kids while we went to the hospital. Both of our familys have been great. They have been bringing us food and crying with us.
I think I've decided to try for our rainbow baby right away. But I'm now gonna be terrified until second trimester. But I know I'll regret not doing it now while we're more fertile. So I'm just waiting for the bleeding to stop. Not really sure when to start opks once it stops. Any advice would be helpful. I'm just trying to look forward hoping it helps dealing with this loss.

Thank you for listening to my babbling. I just need to get this all off my chest. My sister, mom, and MIL have all been through this but it's just easier to sit at my computer type and cry than it is to try talking threw crying.

I'm completely with you honey. I started miscarrying last week, spotting Thursday-sat and bleeding Sunday and still lightly now. Thankfully mine hasn't been to heavy or crampy I was only 5-6 weeks max. We too will ttc our rainbow straight after, we can get through this together honey xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, Matts. That wasn't the right bean, something was wrong. It's highly likely your body isn't getting rid of a healthy LO.

Jwilly and Glong - :hugs: So sorry to hear. We're here for you, okay? One day we'll all celebrate good news together

Giant hugs matts xxx
I feel ur pain.
I promise it will get better ,
Slowly but it will xxx
Did Dr give u any pain relief.
I took ponstan and paracetemol and had hot water bottles.
The heat helps. Xx
I always waited till after af for twp reasons.
1, in case I retained anything and got infection.
Very unlikely but can happen, did happen me on third mc
With medical management.
2 for dating reasons.
The next preg is tough enough anxiety rise
Without the added worry of not knowing if ur scans are showing correct dates or not.

But that's just me.
My sil and bro conceived without af after loss with no hassle.

As for ov.
Its really hard to predict.
I'm fairly sure I got it day 10 after my medical mgt mc
But hpt was still pos
So opk was useless to me.
I thought u couldn't ov till hcg back to 0.
But midwife told me u could .
Sorry its not a def answer.
My af varied in length to return as well.
With my d and cs they took 5.5 weeks to come back
With medical mgt , just over 4 weeks.

Huge hugs hon xxx
Take care of yourself.
Eat and drink healthy even if u don't feel like it xx
It will make u physically feel a little better
Which helps mentally too.
So sorry ur going through this xxx

Morning all,

I don't have any pregnancy tests left, will get some today, but I did an opk and it's now negative, it was blazing positive when I was pregnant so expecting pregnancy test to be negative now.

Glad these are negative so I can now monitor ovulation ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe