***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Took a FRER this morning and it was BFN :cry: pretty sure that clear blue was just a fluke. AF should arrive between now and Saturday. Won't test again unless I'm late.

:dust: girls

Hi ladies just want to update before running off to work, I was woken up at 4am my time to very crampy, pinchy ovaries so I'm sure I'm going to ovulate today, my OPK was so dark it was almost positive at 4am and then fairly dark still this morning so that's good. I'm glad to know this isn't going to be an anovulatory cycle.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Proud - I'm so sorry but I hope that it wasn't a fluke :) You aren't out until that ugly witch rears her ugly head so I'll hold out hope for you.

This is my hart fully time adjusted and turned to Fahrenheit, it's a bit better on the shift front

I'll reply to everyone when I finish work at 10, I don't really get a break XD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm so sorry about all the recent losses in this thread. :cry: Hugs for everyone who is suffering. :hugs:

My husband and I didn't have a very good month between withdrawal, sleeplessness, post-nasal drip, a very poor yearly raise at work for him, (this is despite his good review, now looking for a new job is on the schedule.) and my own feelings of sadness as he withdrew from me to cope with it all. I held out very little hope that we'd be in a good place to enjoy each other's company by O time, and unsurprisingly getting pregnant was not particularly high on my to-do list this month after all that.

But this last weekend we finally found our groove again. (laughing over something gross he left in the bathroom accidentally, it was great :haha:) On the plus side, he might also be experiencing a surge in interest, as getting off the Celexa seems to be helping him enjoy it a lot more. I'm hoping that means lots of :sex: this week and weekend. It'll certainly help us feel closer after a rough month, if nothing else! I'm expecting to O either Saturday or Sunday. (I don't temp so I won't know for sure, I might do a few OPKs just to see if I can catch the surge though.) Admittedly though, this kind of thing causes me to lose my appetite so I haven't eaten very well all month. I'm not certain I will be able to support a pregnancy or even O on time, honestly.

On a similar thread, I learned while he was chatting on the phone with his mom that my SIL is planning to start trying in September. Now I'm kind of FXed that she catches hers right away and I get mine within a month or two of that, so bump buddies and -very- similarly aged cousins. Super adorable! :happydance:

Arturia, I'm sorry your month has been all skewy. So good to hear that you and DH are finding the connection again. Best of luck for O time xxx :dust: That would be so cute with the cousins!! Lots of love to you xx

Kk, I hope you enjoyed your trip gorgeous xx Lots of love and hugs

Matt, I'm so sorry gorgeous. I know exactly how you're feeling. There's nothing any one of us can do or say, except be here for you. Vent away, I found letting it all out on BnB very helpful. This pain won't last xx I promise. You'll always have a special place in your heart for that little bean but don't blame yourself ❤️❤️ Oing afterwards is a little tricky as majority of the time it's earlier or later than normal. Be gentle with yourself. Drink plenty of water and lean on your support people xxx Biggest hugs and love to you ❤️❤️

Glong, onwards and upwards beautiful xx Fx'd this cycle bring you that sticky bean you deserve xx

OhHappy, yay for almost wedding day!! :happydance: So exciting!!! I bet you're busting out of your skin by now xx

Sweetmama, yay for Oing!! Good luck honey and I'm sending you lots and lots of :dust: xxx

Proud, don't give up hope yet sweetie. I have everything crossed that the horrid :witch: doesn't make an appearance for you xx Good luck sweetie

Kitty, that chart looks great! It looks like you're in your TWW now xxx Best of luck gorgeous ❤️

Lilesmom, hoping you're well gorgeous xx

Curiosity, thinking of you and hoping all is well xx

AFM, feeling exceptional today!! I had a wonderful day yesterday. Dad took me out to lunch and it was amazing. Then hubby made me dinner and gave me a surprise cheesecake :happydance: I've been through a lot in these 20 years but I'm allowing myself to be proud of all I've overcome and built for myself. I did a lot of reflection and soul searching yesterday and I feel I'm in a very good mental place right now.
Craziest thing happened yesterday though. After lunch we visited my nana and grandad (sweet old ducks they are) and I had to use the bathroom. I noticed I was dripping ewcm (which I never get, my fertile cm is usually very scant and looks more like phlegm)!!! When I wiped I had two strings of red blood too!! It made me think back to my 7 week loss and my son. I had O spotting those times too. Only with my son did I get IB, so it has given me some hope for this cycle. I definitely didn't O cd11 like I thought but after this ewcm/ spotting and my temps, I'm fairly confident I O'd cd14!!! :happydance: Of course it means nothing as my LP is the main focus but I'm relishing in the fact hat I O'd text book time!! Hehe. We BD the night before O and last night as well as I still had ewcm. Some say 11 is a lucky number, I sure hope so!!!

Lots of love to all of your beautiful ladies xx I'm so blessed to have you all in my life <3

Thank you so much ladies for all of your kind words. They really do mean a lot. Yesterday was absolutly horrible. A lot of pain and a ton of bleeding. I had an appointment with my midwife today. She was so sweet. She did a check to make sure the bleeding wasn't too much, which thankfully it wasn't and she saw some tissue in there that she ws able to remove (which I was very thankful for. That has been my worst fear is seeing tissue) so she gave us the option of letting nature take its course, take a medicatio to speed it up, or to do a d&c. She went over the pros and cons of all of them and we decided to let nature take its course. She said we are all good if we want to start trying right away. She is gonna monitor my numbers until they go all the way to zero. About an hour after I left her office I past a MASSIVE clot/tissue. Which after calling doctor said its normal but if theres anymore or excessive bleeding to come in. But thankfully after I passed that the bleeding slowef way down and the cramps are almost completely gone. So I'm hoping that the worst is over. I also talked with my boss and she gave me the rest of the week off and said if I need more time just to call her Sunday and let her know. So that's a huge weight off my back.

Now that I'm feeling a little better I'll be able to catch up with everyone else. Again thank you all so much for the kind words and listening to my pitty party

Thank you so much ladies for all of your kind words. They really do mean a lot. Yesterday was absolutly horrible. A lot of pain and a ton of bleeding. I had an appointment with my midwife today. She was so sweet. She did a check to make sure the bleeding wasn't too much, which thankfully it wasn't and she saw some tissue in there that she ws able to remove (which I was very thankful for. That has been my worst fear is seeing tissue) so she gave us the option of letting nature take its course, take a medicatio to speed it up, or to do a d&c. She went over the pros and cons of all of them and we decided to let nature take its course. She said we are all good if we want to start trying right away. She is gonna monitor my numbers until they go all the way to zero. About an hour after I left her office I past a MASSIVE clot/tissue. Which after calling doctor said its normal but if theres anymore or excessive bleeding to come in. But thankfully after I passed that the bleeding slowef way down and the cramps are almost completely gone. So I'm hoping that the worst is over. I also talked with my boss and she gave me the rest of the week off and said if I need more time just to call her Sunday and let her know. So that's a huge weight off my back.

Now that I'm feeling a little better I'll be able to catch up with everyone else. Again thank you all so much for the kind words and listening to my pitty party

Not a pity party at all sweetness xx It's your party and you can cry if you want to ;) How lovely of your boss being so understanding xx Good news about being able to try and that you will be monitored. The worst should be over now sweetheart <3 I wish you a speedy recovery (me fall and physically) and we're all sending you our love xxx

So my progesterone results are back and it is not good news. They look for levels over 10, but over 15 is even better. My level was only 3.7! Not holding out hope for this cycle, and actually hoping for AF to arrive right on time. Surely I'd just lose the baby again with levels like that! I've long suspected my level was low, but they just brushed me off. Goes to show you that we all know our bodies best. I think I'll probably go on Clomid next cycle to see if I can get a stronger O and higher progesterone levels as a result. Not what I want at all, but we all get our lot in life. Here's hoping that we're on the right track now and that knowing this will help us prevent future losses.

So I'm on to Day 4 of nausea that consistently shows up from 8-10AM and then again 12-4PM. I know that many of you ladies mentioned it was probably my recent Chemical Pregnancy messing up all my hormones but I'm starting to wonder if it's something else. Do you ladies know of any other reason for daily nausea? (Gastro problems? Iron levels?). I'm not prone to nausea, but now it's beginning to interfere with my day.

On another note, should I expect that my period will be late this month because a CP tends to mess up the cycle? I ovulated on the exact day I always do (CD 11) but does this mean that my LP will probably be longer? I've googled until my eyes are sore so I figure I'd just come to you guys!

So I'm on to Day 4 of nausea that consistently shows up from 8-10AM and then again 12-4PM. I know that many of you ladies mentioned it was probably my recent Chemical Pregnancy messing up all my hormones but I'm starting to wonder if it's something else. Do you ladies know of any other reason for daily nausea? (Gastro problems? Iron levels?). I'm not prone to nausea, but now it's beginning to interfere with my day.

On another note, should I expect that my period will be late this month because a CP tends to mess up the cycle? I ovulated on the exact day I always do (CD 11) but does this mean that my LP will probably be longer? I've googled until my eyes are sore so I figure I'd just come to you guys!

Sorry about the nausea honey xx Wasn't that your biggest sign last month too? It's hard to say if it's lingering hormones, will just have to wait and see unfortunately. Try nibbling on some ginger honey xx
I don't know if it will affect you LP bit any length if pregnancy can change your cycle. Best of luck gorgeous xxx Fx'd this mean you've got a sticky bean <3

So my progesterone results are back and it is not good news. They look for levels over 10, but over 15 is even better. My level was only 3.7! Not holding out hope for this cycle, and actually hoping for AF to arrive right on time. Surely I'd just lose the baby again with levels like that! I've long suspected my level was low, but they just brushed me off. Goes to show you that we all know our bodies best. I think I'll probably go on Clomid next cycle to see if I can get a stronger O and higher progesterone levels as a result. Not what I want at all, but we all get our lot in life. Here's hoping that we're on the right track now and that knowing this will help us prevent future losses.

What about progesterone cream? I've seen many ladies say it helps them immensely. Just another idea xx I hope whatever you do helps quickly though sweetheart xx Fx'd for a nice sticky :bfp: very soon &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Hi ladies! I'm sort of cheating a bit in being here because I won't be actually trying for another 2 cycles but I love reading about others journeys and learning from you all. Mind if I join in the conversation a bit early?

hi ladies! i'm sorry i've been so absent. We were out of town and had no time to get on. Have been playing catch up the last 2 days and finally have enough time to sit down and properly respond to everyone.

jwilly- :hugs::hugs: i'm glad you aren't in limbo anymore but i'm so sorry you're having to walk through this. we would love for you to stay here with us during your break, if you feel comfortable. or please come back when you start trying again if you're not wanting to be on the trying boards. there is a thread in WTT called 2016 mommies to be that several of us have been apart of (i've been there for over 2 years now). We would love to have you there to chat with while you wait as well

choc.chip- great news about the positive OPK last week!! its good that your body is bouncing back so quickly. praying you catch your sticky bean this cycle. i think the other ladies gave some good advice- your early pregnancy symptoms are all being driven by progesterone. your levels will naturally rise in anticipation of supporting a pregnancy and then fall before your period if there is no baby implanted. so i wouldn't persay be concerned about implanting too soon (and remember that it takes a minimum of 6 days for the fertilized egg to travel to the uterus). if anything it shows you that your body is producing a lot of the hormone and that if you are preggo (FX!!) you should be okay on that front. LP's really will only last 14 days, 15 tops so you should not see it last any longer than that. Still very hopeful for you.

green- KMFX that you O soon and see that beautiful BFP this month! Any fun plans for the rest of May?

Ali- i hope your back and hips are feeling better by now :hugs: that sounds awful. Any idea what caused it?

happy- i love that you are having so much fun with everything! i'm sure with your wedding guests in town, it makes it even more exciting getting to sneak off together ;) Only 3 more days!!

glong- :hugs::hugs::hugs: praying for you to catch next cycle hun. so so sorry you're having to go through this. i'm glad you finally have answers as being in limbo is just so hard. praying for healing for you and your family as you step through this season :hugs:

liles- that is great you are getting your energy back and able to eat well again! i'm sure getting out for walks will make such a big difference in how you feel.

sweetmama- welcome! this is a wonderful group of ladies and looking forward to getting to know you. Best of luck this cycle! Do you think you will test early or wait for AF to be late? FX the pinches were ovulation!

tiny- happy belated birthday! Glad that the dinner went well and wasn't too overwhelming for you. sounds like a wonderful birthday with lunch and surprise cheesecake! love your positivity! after all you've been through, its inspiring to see you carry on and move forward. FX that this is your month and that in the coming days you can get your CH!! the vitex should be working fairly well in your system now regarding your LP- will be KMFX!

proud- with the OPK, maybe your body geared up to O but didnt get an egg out? And is then trying again? That's the only thing I can think of :shrug: with regards to the tests, you are never out until the witch shows! i had negative tests and then a vvv faint line on 12dpo and a clear positive on 13. Do you have any pictures of your tests? praying for some good news in the coming days for you!

kitty- KMFX for O'ing for you soon and that your next pregnancy bring you your forever baby :hugs: Like the other ladies said, dips with O are very common. I found out I ovulate the day after my dip when I would see a slight rise, but everyone is different. I hope you get your CH in the next couple days!

les- oh hun, i'm so sorry about your progesterone results. can they put you on supplements now to help raise the levels, in case you are pregnant this month? i'm glad you pursued the testing and can fully prepare your body to carry a healthy baby to term

curiosity- good to hear from you! sorry about ttc already being frustrating for you. i never really enjoyed it either. I hope you actually did O and just are being thrown off on your chart by being out of town :hugs:

matts- oh my goodness, i am so so sorry :cry: my heart is breaking for you. sending prayers for you and your family during this time. and please try not to feel like you're having a pity party. you are going through a heartbreak and i wish i could give you a hug IRL instead of just words on the screen. you have every right to feel sad or mad or confused or anything (or all of it at once). We are here to support you and lift you up the best we are able and aren't going anywhere. praying that your physical pain subsides soon and you are able to try again for your rainbow.

arturia- sorry to hear about the hard times that you all were having but really glad you are finding your groove again! all relationships go through those ups and downs and yours seemed to just all compound at the same time as his withdrawals, which from what you said, have been very intense. when you step out of those rough times though, it is the most amazing feeling getting to reconnect. FX you are able to catch your egg this month but no matter sounds like things are looking up for you :flower: That would be so much fun to have cousins the same age!

missyogi- yay!! glad to see you in here hun! it will be no time at all before you get to join in this crazy ttc journey!

AFM, we went into town and got to announce to my parents, brother, niece and nephew. my mom was in a bit of disbelief when she read my DS's "promoted to big brother" shirt. she said "you're mom's not having a baby yet...WAIT! Are you?! well that was fast!" my niece started crying she was so happy (she's 15) and everyone was very supportive and happy. was disappointed because my BIL forgot we were coming in and went on a fishing trip with my nieces and nephew instead. this happens every time we come in and i'm pretty much over it. im sad we wont be able to tell them in person and will likely wait to do so until after our appointment. i wish we were a priority for them (or at least getting to see their nephew) but it just doesn't happen. The rest of the trip was great.

I've been getting nausea in the afternoon and evening and have a lot of bloating going on. I also tend to get tired right around the time DS goes down for his nap and have been falling asleep with him for 30 minutes or so. I am so anxious this pregnancy and am having a hard time connecting with this LO. I'm hoping after my appointment in June I can start enjoying it more and not be so anxious.

Again, sending lots and lots of love and prayers to the ladies who have lost their little ones. i pray there is a day soon when we ALL have our forever babies in our arms

I got my cross hairs today!!! My massive dip was my o day, and we did the night before which is great timing!! Now I have he horrendous wait XD

kK I hope the nausea isn't too bad honey!! Bad nausea is just the worst!!

Matts no way is it a pity party
What ur going through is one of the worst things I've had happen in my life.
( my sons stroke is the only thing that tops it)
Lots of us hve unfortunately been there
So we totally get the pain, the fear, the unfairness and the sadness.
Giant hugs hon
Hope that's it for u physically now hon xxx
But don't be surprised if u do get some more clots
U might not , but just to prepare u just in case
I didn't realise how much I would get
And thought maybe abnormal but it wasn't.
Hugs honey xx

Leson sorry to hear about progesterone
But I'm really glad u got them to test
And there are lots of methods to increase it
So fingers crossed its what gets u ur sticky bub really soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe