Scans aren't really fun for me anymore.
Don't get me wrong
I'm really grateful I made it this far.
But I cant banish the nerves 100% yet.
Having a tough time getting my son into special preschool too
Hve to pay privately fir assessment I didn't know I needed for it
I was advised he didn't need it
So its frustrating
I haven't posted much cos lots of ye ladies t going through a lot worse at the mo
Huge hugs to ye
Sorry for complaining xx

KK oh I'm definitely going to test ASAP I'm just gonna go with CD 18 for Ov which means I'm now 1 DPO :)I'll probably start testing about the 25th of May :) I'm not due to have my period until the 31st

MissYogi, welcome!! :hi: This thread is absolutely wonderful and all of the ladies in here are positively beautiful humans xx Good luck for starting TTC. I hope your BFP comes quickly xx All the best

Kk, thank you gorgeous ❤️ That really does mean a lot xx Sorry about the BIL. I don't know how you could forget to see family who live away?!
Also sorry to hear about the horrid pregnancy symptoms. I found nibbling on candied ginger (as much as I hate ginger) and grated Apple helped my tummy a lot with DS. I hope once you have the scan, your anxiety eases and you will be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xx Yay for forever babies!! Lots of love to you ❤️❤️

Lilesmom, I'm sorry things are tough for you at the moment sweetheart. Sending you lots of love from my home to yours :hugs: <3

Sweetmama, yay for Oing!! :happydance: Sending you lots of dust in this TWW xx

AFM, really bummed atm. I was so sure I would get my crosshairs this morning but nadda. Really disappointed. I much prefer the TWW, as horrid as it is, at least I know I've done all I can do and it's out of my hands! I'm thinking cd15 might have been the one, since I had the O cramps, spotting and lots of proper ewcm (that's a first!!) My temps don't really seem to support that though so I'm at a loss. Looking at it all now and with my significant rise this morning, maybe it was cd16... God I hate trying to guess :nope: I was so sure too, grrrrr.
I'm also holding out a lot of hope for this cycle (trying my best to squash it down though), as every cycle I've fallen (except for my CP's), I've had O spotting. Super healthy magical eggs maybe? Lol, who knows. More waiting and thumb twiddling it is for me then!

:dust: everyone and lots of love xx

Chocolate I hope the nausea is a good sign for you!

Welcome yogi :wave:

Kk sounds like a great trip! Don't sweat your BIL. Those who care will always make the time.

Kitty hope you caught that eggy :thumbup:

AFM cd30. Got another BFN this morning so at this point I'm just waiting for the :witch: to show. I'm ready to get things rolling and get on to the next cycle. Think I may be having some spotting this evening so AF will probably be here tomorrow. On a bright now this means my cycles are FINALLY regulated after stopping the pill (my normal cycle is 30-32 days &#128516; Hope everyone else is doing well!

:dust: to all

Good luck to everyone O'ing.

Today's preoccupancy inspection didn't go all that well. I mean, it did for the most part, but...

My husband's Hashimoto's (autoimmune condition causing hypothyroidism) leaves him susceptible to heat intolerance. For him, a comfortable room temperature is around 18C or lower. (I have cold intolerance so basically one of us gets to be uncomfortable) Since summer can get pretty warm here, he was hoping we would be able to get air conditioning installed in our unit. Unfortunately, according to the person we spoke to today, it appears that the builder didn't set up the community to support central air. The transformers aren't powerful enough for everyone to have it.

Ultimately, the decision on who (if anyone) gets it is going to get left up to our condo association, and my husband has 0% confidence that they will let us install it. So his day (and our whole move) has kinda been ruined.

Of course I O in 2-3 days and we probably won't do anything, so I'm kinda counting myself out this month already. Meh.

So I had this big long reply typed out, replying to eveybody but my phone pooped out and lost it all. So if I forgot you I am very sorry.

Kk sounds like you had a great trip. Hopefully you can still find a fun way to tell bil.

Kitty yay for cross hairs! Not completely sure what that means (I think confirms O) hope you caught the eggy!

Sorry proud. Hopefully af arrives tomorrow and you can get a fresh start.

Lilies, I'm so sorry you're not able to enjoy your scans anymore. Hoping you get to a point where you'll be able to relax and enjoyeverything about this pregnancy. I say that but know the worry will never end.

Arturia, that soud horrible for both of you. I pray your able to get the ac you need and are able to find a happy medium for you and dh tempture wise. Also hope you can find some "alone time" in the next day or so.

Tiny, I completely agree. The tww is WAY better than waiting to O. Its way more relaxing for me. The stress of making sure you bd at the right time is horrible.

Afm today has been a little better. The cramping is pretty much gone and the bleeding is down to a lighter period. Which makes the emotional side a little easier. Thankfully my boss let me have the rest of the week off. Stil waiting on my betas from yesterday. Hopefully they come in tomorrow. Then I have a repeat beta on Monday and also possibly on wednesday when I see my midwife again. I still have like 40 opks from last cycle so I'm just trying to decided when to start them. I know they might not work but I think doing nothing would drive me crazy all month. So probably start around cd 11 like normal. Again thank you so much ladies for all your support. Its good to hear from other ladies who know the pain of loosing a baby. Knowing I'm not crazy for being so sad and emotional over someone we only knew about for a few short weeks, makes me feel better.

Sweetmama, loads of dust.
Hope the tww doesn't go too slowly xx

Tiny.
My fave part was the proactive ov part.
I hated tww, cos I felt like I couldn't do anything to help!!
Hope ur right and u hve a lovely magic egg thus time
And u catch.
I like that thought of a super duper egg causing spotting :)
Xxx

Arturia.
Could u tell them why u want ac
Might make a difference
Hope u get it xx
I've autoimmune hypothyroid too
I hate being over warm
But never connected the two.

Matts thanks hon.
Huge hugs xx
Hope u continue to feel a little better everyday
I promise the ache does ease xxx
We don't forget but we do move on.
Giant hugs xxx

Dust to all
Xx

Think I've ds school semi sorted.
Hve his toilet study for free nappies
(over 3 foe kids with disability)
Done.
And thyroid results back soon.
So a few of the things that had me stressed r sorted
Few more days to scan
And hoping to feel safe at last after it
Thanks ladies.
Sorry I was moany
Just felt a little snowed under.
Xxx
Love and dust to all x

My bloods came back today and miscarriage confirmed as they are now 3, which is am sad but kinda good as they are now deemed not pregnant.

They advised me to wait until I've had one period the try, but I don't really want too....

Anyone got any views on it?

Hugs hon.
Glad ur body is bouncing back
But sorry ur in this situation at all xxx
I always waited one to be sure my uterus was totally clean
But that's just me.
And for dating
So as not to add more stress to me next time
But my sil and bro had sucess with not waiting
So its everyone's own personal decision.
If Drs gave u go ahead
And u feel ready.
Then maybe that's what's right for u
Hugs.hoping for sticky bub for u really soon xxx

When I asked she said she recommended we wait until I had a period....

That's only recommendation though right, doesn't mean we have to??

My sister was told the importance of waiting was immense as having a bfp implant in old lining would cause another mc. She was told 1 month minimum wait. I rang her there to confirm it was 1 month she waitied but they recommended 3 and she got her bfp on month 4 ironically

I would just NTNP, Glong. I've heard stories going the other way too (immediate BFP after MMC).

I'm glad we waited. It gave us the chance to reconnect without the pressure of TTC, and we needed the time to heal emotionally. DH held it together for 2 weeks and then fell apart. If we had been TTC then, there would have been the added pressure of catching O all while he was just starting to grieve. I think it is up to you, but in the grand scheme waiting one month may not be such a bad thing.

On my third mc
I had the teeniest bit of retained lining
Scan showed clear but I had pain
And slightly smelly discharge.
Not until after I ov.
So if I had tried that time.
I would hve ttc with infection without knowing it
That tiny clot came out before af
It was smelly and colour bleached
Sorry for tmi
But thats how I knew it was old.
I wait for af to be sure its fresh lining .
But I never stopped bleeding totally
Until next af

If u completely stopped bleeding for a few days
Then maybe its ok?
But it is a chance u take
But it works out great for some.
Two of my nieces were conceived right after mc before af.
But id be too worried to chance it.
I know waiting is sooo hard though

Hugs
Only u can know what's right for u xxx

Arturia.
Could u tell them why u want ac
Might make a difference
Hope u get it xx
I've autoimmune hypothyroid too
I hate being over warm
But never connected the two.

For thyroid conditions, cold intolerance can signal hypothyroid and heat intolerance can signal hyperthyroid. I would have guessed that he would switch to cold intolerance during this 6 month period where he didn't take his Synthroid but he didn't. Maybe low grade fever from inflammation or something? I know his temp appeared elevated the last time it was checked, which was a couple months ago when we went to donate blood. Honestly I don't know.

For the central air, it wouldn't entirely be fair for them to allow US to do it when nobody else can, even if we have a 'reason'. Plus the building design doesn't really support the central air units since there's no real space in the back (garage entrance) and the front looks a bit ugly. But maybe they'll let end units do it since there's a side wall. (We're an end unit!) Really, I have no idea, and I'm not sure how to contact the resident's association to find out.

When I asked she said she recommended we wait until I had a period....

That's only recommendation though right, doesn't mean we have to??

I think the others have brought up good points. You'll want to consider if it's a good idea implanting in potential leftover lining. A full cycle guarantees you'll have it cleared out. And Les is right, you might need time to grieve the lost pregnancy.

If that's all fine, you might consider confirming with your doctor for the reason he/she recommends waiting and what risks there are to not waiting.

I will also say that I hated waiting at the time, but in hindsight I'm really glad that I did.

I read ur initial post a bit backwards arturiia
Sorry.
When my thyroid is low I do feel cold a lot
But I actually hate being hot .
I got it backwards when I read it. &#55357;&#56842;
Hope the end units
Aka ye , are allowed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads