***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hi ladies, how're you all doing?

Tiny I'm sorry things are so hard right now :( I hope your talk goes well Hun :hugs:

Green and Sweet hope you ladies are doing OK too.

Glong, glad to hear scan showed something, here's to seeing bean at the next one!

Proud lol the boobs thing was me yesterday, they hurt all afternoon! So I have been worrying myself as had the same literally like one (faint) spot on underwear same as Friday on Mon and Tues afternoon, making me crazy as it's barely even there - it's a squinter. None today though so trying to stay hopeful. My first doctor's appointment isn't til next Thursday so I have to hang on til then :(

Hope everyone else is doing OK :hugs:

Curiosity if it's just a small brown spot Hun I wouldnt worry to much. I haven't seen anymore myself since that one spot that one day but I would go with its probably just baby snuggling in tight 😄😄

Your appt is the 30th then? Mine is the 29th but like I said it's just the booking appt where you do paperwork and sit down with the nurse to discuss some stuff. The main thing I'm looking forward to is scheduling that first ultrasound!

Thanks Hun! I think as there's no pain and same time of day hopefully it is just due to implantation! I'm glad you had no more :) eek how exciting you got your booking appt! My doctor's appointment won't even be that but hopefully they will give me all the details so I contact the midwife and go through it all. I bet you're excited? :D

I'm excited because it makes it feel more real I guess as if the agonizing breast pain, extreme exhaustion, constant peeing, extreme hunger and occasional nausea hasn't made it real enough :rofl:

Dd2s birthday party is his weekend and her actual birthday is on Monday so the time should pass fairly quickly between now and then (I hope at least :haha: )

Green, how're you feeling today lovie?

Proud, yay for booking appointment!! It was a real shock with my son how all those processes work. I wanted to have monitored bloods and regular ultrasounds to make sure everything was OK. Of course I was laughed off and told to wait until 12 weeks! 3 doctors later, I got an early scan at 7+3 and it was amazing. The a referral to a midwife for 12 weeks to do all the forms and boring stuff and book my next scan. Very keen to go through it all again and I'm going to make sure the doctor specifies in my referral to have the same midwife because she was an angel!! So exited for your scan lovely!!! Make sure you post pics!! :hugs:

Curiosity, the spots sound fine to me lovely xxx I always found that whenever I noticed any, I would just know, in my gut, you know? They sound like nothing to me though, make sure you're staying hydrated and not pushing yourself too hard xx Snuggle in tight little beanie!! Are you excited for the doc appointment? Maybe they will order a scan because of the spotting? That would be fun! You might even be able to see a heartbeat! Getting ahead of myself though, lol. Just so excited for you!!!
Lots of love xx

AFM, no AF yesterday, so expecting her today, as that's when she arrived last cycle. 10 DPO today and I usually don't get any indication ie: cramps, until she actually here but I'm having some pretty uncomfortable cramps this morning. I have a liner on but haven't been to the bathroom except for first thing this morning as I want to live in my happy like denial bubble :haha:
As for talking to hubby, guess what happened? Lol, I'm so terrible. I was about to put Bub in the bath and he was laying on the couch with us while Family Feud finished and he started flinging his legs around, right around hubbys family jewels (of course, lol). Then he says, "careful buddy. Mum wants another baby and we haven't really been preventing so I need all the little guys I have"?????!!!!! I was stunned, thinking now I'm definitely bringing it up but of course he fell asleep while I was putting Bub down. He just loves to confuse the pants off me!

Lots of love everyone xx

Hehe Proud hope time flies!! I can't wait for it to feel more real :happydance:

Tiny, thank you so much lovely lady <3 I am cautiously hopeful, though worried, I am going to see about an early scan and if not we're going to book one privately at 8 weeks :) so pleased to hear you've not had AF Hun! I so so hope it's a good sign, you'll have us all on the edge of our seats for the next few days hehe, GOOD LUCK hunnie :hugs::dust:

Hehe Proud hope time flies!! I can't wait for it to feel more real :happydance:

Tiny, thank you so much lovely lady <3 I am cautiously hopeful, though worried, I am going to see about an early scan and if not we're going to book one privately at 8 weeks :) so pleased to hear you've not had AF Hun! I so so hope it's a good sign, you'll have us all on the edge of our seats for the next few days hehe, GOOD LUCK hunnie :hugs::dust:

Oooh, how exciting!! 8 weeks would be prefect for a scan!! Especially if you have the option for 3D. It's truly amazing xxx Worrying is totally understandable honey xx I'm sure everything is perfect though xxx :hugs:
Hahaha, I'm going a little insane, looking up what my hcg would be if I did implant at 7 DPO and when I would be able to test and what level your hcg has to be for your body to stop AF :haha: TMI but need to do a bm and procrastinating because if AF is just being slow, that usually hurries her along. I want to know if she will arrive or not but I also want to stay in denial! Haha

Excited for you! That sounds promising Tiny! Don't put off the talk too long :) I hope AF stays away, keep us posted!

All of a sudden I feel like throwing up,dizzy but I don't think I ov'ed yet I should Friday/Saturday, must be the clomid but wow this

Tiny I know what it's like, I really didn't want to test as the more hopeful you get the more scary it is!! :test: hehe I really hope this is your month :) if not though Hun, now you can get your B6 and stuff in order to make the next cycle a really healthy one. Sounds like DH is on board too :)

Green hope you're good!

Kaiecee sounds like clomid is doing wonders, fingers crossed!

Again this month got ewcm with some brown right before ov.
Anyone else?

Oh no Kaiecee. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well lovie xxx :hugs:
I sometimes get spotting with ewcm, on my 7 week loss cycle and my sons cycle. I think of it as my body's sign of a healthy egg release.
O spotting can happen before, during or after O. Hopefully your symptoms settle down soon lovely xx I've noticed a lot of ladies on Clomid have some pretty horrid side effects :hugs: Hopefully it's all worth it in the end for you gorgeous xxx

Tiny I saw in the other thread that you had string yellowish cm, and Ive heard that's a good sign! Any sign of her?

Sorry you're not feeling well, kc! I haven't noticed spotting around o, but I've heard it's not uncommon. Hope it's a good sign

Tiny I saw in the other thread that you had string yellowish cm, and Ive heard that's a good sign! Any sign of her?

I really hope so!! No sign yet. Cramps have gone. Feeling wet and it's just that weird cm. I'm sure I've seen it before though. More around O time I think, so not too sure. Nips have been sore too. I noticed it yesterday but chalked it up to it being cold but it's nice and warm inside today.

I still don't even know if I o'd but all day I've had a weird pinching/twitch in my vagina. So weird. Anyone ever experience something like that?

Oh no Kaiecee. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well lovie xxx :hugs:
I sometimes get spotting with ewcm, on my 7 week loss cycle and my sons cycle. I think of it as my body's sign of a healthy egg release.
O spotting can happen before, during or after O. Hopefully your symptoms settle down soon lovely xx I've noticed a lot of ladies on Clomid have some pretty horrid side effects :hugs: Hopefully it's all worth it in the end for you gorgeous xxx

As of now it was only once but thanks for the reassurance.

KC - Sorry that your not feeling so hot. Hope this is your month :)

Tiny - Well at least he mentioned it so maybe he is on board to try. Hope you get to talk to him soon.

AFM: I got a nice beautiful temp rise this morning and I am so happy about that. I have been feeling a bit nauseous today but nothing really out of ordinary, except for the heartburn again and twingy nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->