***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Tiny. I adjusted my temps to what they actually were at the proper time. And it took away my ch. I think I'm doing something wrong with temping, because every time I temp, it gives me a different number. I read the very few one star reviews on amazon about the fertilitea, and people are saying that you shouldn't drink it if you have normal cycles. Fuuuuuuuuuuhhh. Why didn't I read that sooner?? Hoping this won't give me a crazy long cycle. I don't have the patience for that. Now I'm starting to winder if my opks were accurate and I haven't actually ovulated yet. We are going to continue to bd eod and see how it goes. Tomorrow is my birthday and I want my birthday baby :cry:

Tiny. I adjusted my temps to what they actually were at the proper time. And it took away my ch. I think I'm doing something wrong with temping, because every time I temp, it gives me a different number. I read the very few one star reviews on amazon about the fertilitea, and people are saying that you shouldn't drink it if you have normal cycles. Fuuuuuuuuuuhhh. Why didn't I read that sooner?? Hoping this won't give me a crazy long cycle. I don't have the patience for that. Now I'm starting to winder if my opks were accurate and I haven't actually ovulated yet. We are going to continue to bd eod and see how it goes. Tomorrow is my birthday and I want my birthday baby :cry:

Because I think you should have ov'ed that's why I don't don't opk it would drive me crazy and I'd stop the tea I don't like to do herbal stuff it can really screw with your cycle fx your chart shows ov.

With temping, you should take your temp as soon as you wake up, without moving, and use that reading. It will give you different temps in a row just because your temp will shift as you wake up. So just enter in the first temp every morning and don't worry about taking it again for that day.

Regarding the tea, I didn't know anything about it so did a quick search to see what is in it. I found this quick overview:

"FertiliTea is the natural, healthful - and delicious - herbal fertility tea designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea™ brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients (including vitex) to help restore female balance and promote reproductive wellness."

With it having vitex in it, my recommendation would be to NOT take it if your cycled are regular. Vitex is a very powerful herb that works very well typically in helping regulate cycles (its what I took to help me ovulate and lengthen LP). It takes time to build up and time to get out of your system. I know one gal on here who had 32/33 day cycles but was very regular. She started taking vitex in hopes of shortening her cycle. Instead it caused her to have anovulatory cycles. After 5 months she stopped taking it and fell pregnant 2 months later (first month she actually ovulated).

If you're cycles are typically spot on and ovulating, personally, I would not take the tea or any other fertility aids

So AF got me this morning - 2 days early! I was utterly shocked, to be honest. I guess it's official that I now get pretty bad nausea as a PMS symptom. I'm so confused my body :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry choco. Its so unfair that she came at all, let alone early

Kk, ya I stopped almost a week ago. We will see if I ovulate at all 😩

I adjusted yesterday and todays temps to the very first temps and it gave me ch!!

Sorry, I guess I forgot to post about it: we moved almost 2 weeks ago.

Choco - so sorry about AF, dear :hugs:

Happy - so are the temps you have on there now the ones you actually got, or the adjusted ones? I wouldn't adjust them, I've heard it can be really inaccurate if you try to adjust for the different temp times. Hang in there!

Arturia - moves are stressful as hell, and I'm sorry you two are having a hard time

Happy - so are the temps you have on there now the ones you actually got, or the adjusted ones? I wouldn't adjust them, I've heard it can be really inaccurate if you try to adjust for the different temp times. Hang in there!

The temps I have now are my very first temps. The past two days I took like three different temps because they were so low and I was wondering if maybe the thermometer tip was still cold and affecting my temps.

OHHappyZ
I warm up my thermometer before I take my temp each time that was its always accurate and that my air conditioner isn't affecting how cold it is.

That's kind of what I was thinking. If I don't get my bfp this cycle, I am going to start temping vaginally. My charts are always so erratic, so it is confusing. And sometimes my thermometer beeps right away (which I know isn't long enough), and sometimes it takes so long that I nearly drift back to sleep (which has to be more accurate). So I don't know if it is a thermometer issue or a me issue.

That's kind of what I was thinking. If I don't get my bfp this cycle, I am going to start temping vaginally. My charts are always so erratic, so it is confusing. And sometimes my thermometer beeps right away (which I know isn't long enough), and sometimes it takes so long that I nearly drift back to sleep (which has to be more accurate). So I don't know if it is a thermometer issue or a me issue.

Vaginally is more accurate but I just warm mine up and mine always beeps and it has a long beep when done

Well I hope you ov'ed and get your bfp this month

Choco - sorry about AF Hun that really sucks ass

Oh happy - sorry your FF is being so frustrating along with your temping, hopefully your cycle isn't too too long

Kk - thanks!!

AFM: I got a nice temp jump this morning so hopefully I'll get another one tomorrow then I'll get my crosshairs which would be very nice, I got some more EWCM today after having creamy CM yesterday, I dunno what's up with that.

My cm has acted like that too. So weird. But the temp jump is promising! FX for you sweet.

Choco, I'm so sorry love :hugs: How dare she come early! She was supposed to stay away! I have everything crossed for you for next cycle xxx

OhH, so sorry FF is giving you grief <3 I think temping vaginally next time might give you a better chart. It is the most accurate way but I think a lot of people prefer oral. I know I do. Remember to not change halfway through your cycles though as that can makes things a little skewy. I personally don't use OPKS because of the fact you can have multipule surges before you even O. As well as surges through the TWW and before AF which gives a lot of ladies false hope. This whole jazz does take a while to get into the swing of things :hugs: Also sorry to hear about the Fertiltea :( I've never heard of it but from what Kk has provided, it sounds like it could be the root of the problem. It's unfortunate that the website doesn't inform you of such things (how certain herbs can affect a normal cycle) :( What a rip xxx The best thing you can do lovely is keep up with the healthy eating, pineapple core is still good and just keep that positivity flowing gorgeous xx You will get your little baby, I promise you xx Don't let the disappointment dull your shine doll :hugs: You're a diamond and when you shine bright, your little baby will see that and be drawn to you :hugs: Good luck xx

Kaiecee, good luck for this cycle xx Praying the Clomid works for you this time round xx You said you O already? So does the Clomid Jusy encourage good eggs, or? Just curious :) Also, no question is a silly question darl xx Knowledge is power and we're all powerful women :hugs:

Matts, big hugs to you gorgeous girl xxx Time to start fresh and new. New cycle without the worry of the last :hugs: I have everything so tightly crossed that this cycle will bring you your much deserved rainbow baby xxx

Glong, yay for 3+!! Weeee, I bet that has lifted some of your anxiety xx Much love to you and beanie xx

Green and Les, how're you two lovelies travelling? :hugs:

Sweet, yay for temp rise!! :happydance: Come on temps, keep rising! To that potential beanie, do your thing! We're all rooting for you xx

AFM, starting to see that darn hope again D: I know I'm just setting myself up to fail but this cycle I haven't really been liking for any symtpoms to be honest. Yesterday (possibly 7 DPO) I had some strong pinching in my left ovary area. Brushed it off. Then last night I had a dream that I had spotting?! It's very rare for me to dream as it is because of medication I used to take. Woke up this morning to a very full bladder and that left ovary area felt almost like I had a prickle in there? Now that I think of it I felt it quite a lot yesterday. Haven't really noticed much O pains this TWW, unlike all the others. AF is due either tomorrow or the day after. So even if all that was a beanie, my body probably won't register it and it will be flushed away. But no matter, she's not here yet, so I'm still in the game, right? ;)

Much love to all and plenty of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->