***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

OhH, yay for crosshairs!! I sometimes get feelings like that. Don't know why though, sorry lovely :hugs: Loads and loads of :dust: to you beautiful xx Fx'd this is your cycle ❤️❤️

Kaiecee, how're you feeling today love? I hope, better?

Sweet, Fx'd those temps keep going up and up :) It's all sounding very promising xx Good luck sweetness xx

AFM, AF is still a no show. 11 DPO today, so still not allowing myself to get hopeful, just yet. I would expect the Vitex to be pretty built up in my system by now, so who knows. Plus I don't even know when I O'd so it's a little tricky. I wrote down the symtpoms I can remember yesterday and I did have some strong O pains while doing shopping on cd 20, so it's possible I O'd later but it's hard too tell since my O pains start and last for so long. If she isn't here by Monday though, I will be taking a test. I had some pretty strong cramps yesterday. The started off as AF cramps and then in the afternoon they turned more lightening like and I felt this stabbing, prickle feeling right under my public bone on the left side? Yesterday would have either been 10 or 6 DPO. God, why did I stop temping :dohh: lol.

Lots of love ladies xxx

Tiny
Good luck for tomorrow
Dtd last night with dh and this morning I'm feeling a little sore but ov should be today or tomorrow if it's the same as last month

Proud, thank you beautiful xx How're you feeling today?

Green, thank you sweetheart :hugs: I see you're in your TWW! How're you feeling gorgeous?

Kaiecee, thank you lively xx Fx'd, O happens soon for you xx I always get a little tender when hubs and I DTD a few times close together. Best of luck honey xx

Great timing KC! Dang you do have a short cycle, lucky! Hope your hooha feels better!

Tiny - I'm 4 DPO, nothing going here! My good friend had her IVF embryo transfer on Friday, and she's going in for same day bloods on July 1. I told her I would test on the same day with her! It's the only thing that's going to keep me from POAS next week :haha:

I'm so nervous for her! It's her 2nd transfer, and this time they got the embryo tested to ensure no chromosomal anomalies. They didn't want to know the sex hehe

She's not going to POAS early because she's taking some micro HCG injections that could give false positive

Green, Oooh, I hope it all turns out wonderfully for her! You too of course :hugs: How exciting would it be if you and your bestie were pregnant at the same time? :cloud9:
Truck loads of :dust: for the both of you xx

:rofl: So very tempted but it's so conflicting!! I don't want to see a BFN but then at the same time, I want to know for sure so I can relax and expect AF instead of running to the loo every 5 minutes to check if I'm bleeding yet :dohh:

Green when do you plan on testing? We are only a day apart! Let's do it together lol. But I'm the type that waits till after AF is due :haha: I'm too afraid of a false positive!

Haven't been in here for a few days because I was REALLY upset about AF on Monday, but I'm feeling slightly better now. I have actually booked an appointment with my doctor this week to ask him about the lack of EWCM ever since the miscarriage. I used to have soooo much but I've had 2 regular periods since the chemical pregnancy and I've been desert dry.

Is that normal?

Haven't been in here for a few days because I was REALLY upset about AF on Monday, but I'm feeling slightly better now. I have actually booked an appointment with my doctor this week to ask him about the lack of EWCM ever since the miscarriage. I used to have soooo much but I've had 2 regular periods since the chemical pregnancy and I've been desert dry.

Is that normal?

I think that can be very normal maybe it takes time to come back,
Have you tried preseed I know it's for exactly for that is due I might actually get it,it's a little pricy but I have ewcm but sometimes I get too sore.

I don't think it could hurt to ask your doc, choc. Are you drinking a lot of water? If so, I got nothing else for you.

Happy, I'm testing on July 1! I'll be 12 dpo

Choco, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about lovely xx It's very rare for me to see ewcm. I agree in Preseed if it's worrying you. As well as making sure you're well hydrated and I've also heard evening primrose oil helps?

Green and Oh, how exciting!!! Best of luck beautiful ladies :dust: :hugs:

I'm going absolutely bonkers over here. Still no AF, just stringy cm. I had some lightening crotch while doing the dishes as well as some random cramps throughout today but no bleeding? I've been to the bathroom more than normal today as well. Argh, I really want to test but then I think, what if it's a bfn. If it is, I'll still be going crazy wondering if it's too early. I'm practically ripping my hair out. One minute I'm telling myself to relax, if I'm pregnant, then I may as well just wait until I'm well and truly late, so to avoid any test confusion but I want to know!!! :dohh:

I'm thinking this month I won't test until I'm at least 2 days late I hate wasting $$$$
It's easier said then done.

I'm going to start testing on the 29th I'll be 10 DPO by then :) figure that's as good a time as any to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->