***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

That would drive me nuts lol already tww is do long.

So mum is taking me shopping, which we do a lot and since she's going to Chemist Warehouse, I'm buying tests from there. Anyway, told her why I want to go there too and she said if I think I'm pregnant wait a FEW WEEKS and then test :rofl: :rofl:
Just had to share

A few WEEKS!!! Was she serious? :rofl: :rofl:

Tiny that's hilarious!! A few weeks! M mom is the exact opposite. My last two pregnancies she's said I was pregnant a week before af was due and told me to test.

Afm af just finished, so now I have a week to wait beforr starting opks. YAY more waiting!! Don't you just love waiting :dohh:

Good morning beautiful ladies xx How is everyone today? ❤️

Sweet, how're you feeling today? Testing day is almost here!

Matts, it feels like we're always waiting. Waiting for AF to go away, waiting to O, TWW. Lather, rinse, repeat :haha: Fx'd for you beautiful xx I hope this cycle is your magical one xx We're all rooting for you ❤️

So I had an eventful day yesterday. Went and did the shopping with mum (she always insists on taking us so she ca have extra grandson time, lol) and she just happened to be going to Chemist Watehouse, yay. They had a special on the double pack of CB digs, so I grabbed one of those and a 3 pack of FRER. We're lining up and all is fine. I only use cash and remember putting the left over in my wallet after shopping (I had just the right amount, a sign?) When I go to open my wallet to pay for the tests, it isn't there. I go straight into a massive panic attack as there was a huge line behind me and I don't deal well with these sorts of things, I'm hyperventilating and getting very upset. Thankfully the lady knew what was going on and cancelled my order and said she would take care of the others while I went outside to calm down. Then the stupid security guard grabs me and asks to search my bag :dohh: That certainly made the situation better 🙄 I get outside and still can't find the money so I just ask mum to take us home. Then while we're sitting in the car, I find the money. For some reason I put it in the wrong slip in my purse? Very odd.
So no tests for me and still no AF. 13 DPO today and kicking myself for getting so frantic and acting like a nutcase when I could have just had a proper look in my purse. Might ask hubby to take me there today. Depending on how he's feeling today.
Otherwise, I'll get mum to take me back tomorrow.

Lots of love and heart hugs to all ❤️❤️

Oh gosh tiny :haha: I probably would have panicked too. Maybe you just weren't meant to purchase them yesterday. Maybe you were meant to wait another day :haha: I've been stalking waiting for you to say you tested though. I'm getting super excited for you!!

Sweet the tww is the worst it feels like it always drags by. I broke down and tested at 8dpo and was shocked when I got that :bfp: I hope the next couple days pass quickly and that you get a :bfp: soon!!

Matts hope time passes for you! It's def I constant cycle of hurry up and wait :haha: lots of :dust:

Afm had dd2 birthday party today. She had lots of fun but is super wore out and grumpy now :haha: I am exhausted. Everyone left and I laid down and took at 2 hour nap :dohh: been extra nauseous today which is no fun but I guess it makes me actually feel pregnant :haha: tomorrow will be clean the house day as I just don't have it in me tonight. 5 weeks tomorrow and it feels like I've already been pregnant for ages :dohh: guess that's a down side to finding out sooooo early. :haha: only 4 more days till my intake appt :happydance:

Good morning beautiful ladies xx How is everyone today? ❤️

Sweet, how're you feeling today? Testing day is almost here!

Matts, it feels like we're always waiting. Waiting for AF to go away, waiting to O, TWW. Lather, rinse, repeat :haha: Fx'd for you beautiful xx I hope this cycle is your magical one xx We're all rooting for you ❤️

So I had an eventful day yesterday. Went and did the shopping with mum (she always insists on taking us so she ca have extra grandson time, lol) and she just happened to be going to Chemist Watehouse, yay. They had a special on the double pack of CB digs, so I grabbed one of those and a 3 pack of FRER. We're lining up and all is fine. I only use cash and remember putting the left over in my wallet after shopping (I had just the right amount, a sign?) When I go to open my wallet to pay for the tests, it isn't there. I go straight into a massive panic attack as there was a huge line behind me and I don't deal well with these sorts of things, I'm hyperventilating and getting very upset. Thankfully the lady knew what was going on and cancelled my order and said she would take care of the others while I went outside to calm down. Then the stupid security guard grabs me and asks to search my bag :dohh: That certainly made the situation better 🙄 I get outside and still can't find the money so I just ask mum to take us home. Then while we're sitting in the car, I find the money. For some reason I put it in the wrong slip in my purse? Very odd.
So no tests for me and still no AF. 13 DPO today and kicking myself for getting so frantic and acting like a nutcase when I could have just had a proper look in my purse. Might ask hubby to take me there today. Depending on how he's feeling today.
Otherwise, I'll get mum to take me back tomorrow.

Lots of love and heart hugs to all ❤️❤️

Nauseous, exhausted and lots of heartburn lol and not to mention I'm anxiously awaiting the 29th

Oh gosh tiny :haha: I probably would have panicked too. Maybe you just weren't meant to purchase them yesterday. Maybe you were meant to wait another day :haha: I've been stalking waiting for you to say you tested though. I'm getting super excited for you!!

Sweet the tww is the worst it feels like it always drags by. I broke down and tested at 8dpo and was shocked when I got that :bfp: I hope the next couple days pass quickly and that you get a :bfp: soon!!

Matts hope time passes for you! It's def I constant cycle of hurry up and wait :haha: lots of :dust:

Afm had dd2 birthday party today. She had lots of fun but is super wore out and grumpy now :haha: I am exhausted. Everyone left and I laid down and took at 2 hour nap :dohh: been extra nauseous today which is no fun but I guess it makes me actually feel pregnant :haha: tomorrow will be clean the house day as I just don't have it in me tonight. 5 weeks tomorrow and it feels like I've already been pregnant for ages :dohh: guess that's a down side to finding out sooooo early. :haha: only 4 more days till my intake appt :happydance:

I broke down and tested today 6DPO BFN of course lmao

Tiny that's so funny! I've been there done that lol

Random: My right nipple is a crazy dark purple but my left nipple looks normal pinkish. Weird or normal?

2dpo
Started my Brazil nuts & pinapplw with core to help for better implantation hope it works this time, worked eith Isley and Mackenzie first month I tried fx.

Proud, so glad DD's birthday went well xx I hope she had an amazing day. Your appointment day is almost here!! How exciting ❤️❤️

Sweet, only a few more days to go now lovely xxx I have everything crossed for you xx

OhH, how strange. I've never heard of that. Hoping it's a good sign!!

Kaiecee, loads of :dust: honey xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all xx

I got a test today. They didn't have any FRER :( This test is 25mIu. Silly packaging says it can be used 7-10 days after conception!!! At 25 that made me laugh out loud right in the chemist haha. Will use it with FMU tomorrow and you ladies will be the first to know!! I've iit the final countdown playing in my head :rofl: Depending on what the test says I will be grabbing some FRER and CB Digis on Wed/ Thur. Wish me luck lovlies xx

Same!!! I can't believe af is still gone! I have the highest of hopes, and tooooootally think you should test today :)

Eek, can't wait to hear your result Tiny!! Come on :bfp: :happydance:

Sorry about bfn Sweet but you've got plenty of time yet Hun :hugs:

Liles, can't believe you're 17 weeks Hun!! Are you going to find out the gender?

The verdict is in ladies :happydance: I'm still in shock!! The line came up straight away, before the dye even got to the control window. At first it was grey and shadowy and I was guttered, then as it got closer to the 3 minute mark, it got pinker and pinker!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!
First pic is at 3, unedited. Second edited and third is at 10 fully dry :happydance: I CANT BELIVE IT!!!
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsqptecdfp.jpeg
[URL=https://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Tinymumma/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2lmksqmw.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2lmksqmw.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshkfcxzvn.jpeg

AHHHHHH! YAAAAAAY! Congratulations! I had a good feeling for you! Fx for sticky bean!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Thank you ladies xxx Obviously still very cautious but as of right now, I have a beanie!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->