***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Ahh March babies! 😄😄 I'm right on the cusp of February and March but am hoping not to go over 😂 We will see when I have my first ultrasound though as it's pretty common for me to get dated a week back. Still so so excited for you tiny!

Happy and green can't wait for you ladies to test! I hope we see some more :bfp:

Glong how are you doing lovely? When is your next scan?

Afm just gotta make it through today and then have my first appt tomorrow. It's crazy how excited I am because I know it's just doing paperwork and such :haha: but never less here I am super excited and counting down. I really really hope I get to schedule when my first scan will be tomorrow as that's obviously what I'm most excited about!

Next scan is a week tomorrow, Wednesday 6th July. Cannot wait I really hope I see baby xx

Eek, can't wait to hear your result Tiny!! Come on :bfp: :happydance:

Sorry about bfn Sweet but you've got plenty of time yet Hun :hugs:

Liles, can't believe you're 17 weeks Hun!! Are you going to find out the gender?

I know I can't believe it either :)
Its great though :)
Thanks x
How u doin hon?
U sick? Hope not xx
Hows ur house?

Arturia- so sorry to hear what an awful thing to do to a person, that's a huge lie he told and I'm so so sorry!

Tiny- omg congrats!!!

Green and happy I hope when you test they are both BFPs

AFM I'm really disappointed this morning to wake up and have a huge temp dive almost to cover line and I'm only 9DPO :(

Sorry got distracted.
:dust: to all.

Sweet hope its implant for u xxx

Arturia huge hugs
Hope ur holding up as well as can be in a tough situation xxx

Hope everyone is wells
And hope for healthy sticky bfps for all really soon xxx

Tiny OH MY GOSH congrats lady!! That's awesome!!

I'm so sorry arturia. I can not imagine having to make a desicion like that.

Afm nothing really. Don't start opks unti Saturday but still even then I don't expect to get a positive until late next week.

Sorry got distracted.
:dust: to all.

Sweet hope its implant for u xxx

Arturia huge hugs
Hope ur holding up as well as can be in a tough situation xxx

Hope everyone is wells
And hope for healthy sticky bfps for all really soon xxx

Thanks I hope that is what it is! We shall see, I feel very nauseous and stuff so who knows.

I bet that's what it is, Sweet. How long is your LP normally?

Tiny, I have a question for you. Today I had some stretchy CM out of nowhere (which I rarely get) on 9DPO. Maybe possibly yellowish? Where were you in your TWW when you got that?

3 more days til testing!

Arturia still sending you love and hugs. How are things today?

Tiny, aww our first March baby, so brilliant :D so so made up for you lovely <3

Green and Happy, very excited for you guys testing, let's hope we add two more :bfp:s!!

Sweet, I would say your dip could be a very good thing, I had a dip at 11dpo and cramps, was sure AF was on the way, turned out it was implantation! Fx'd for you!

Proud good luck at the doctor's tomorrow! Hope it goes well & looking forward to your update. My doctor appointment is on Thursday after an interview for promotion, talk about a bad day for it!

Liles, great to hear from you :hugs: how're you feeling? I get some evenings of feeling off, but it hasn't got too extreme yet, just very tired and sometimes crampy, headachy and generally blurgh lol. I haven't done much with the house since finding out as I'm scared of miscarriage but will help a little bit on Friday wallpapering. How is DS Hun? Xx

:dust: to everyone else, Les hope you're OK Hun :hugs:

Congratz tiny!

Ladies, I'm going to fold from this topic. The people I got close to are now pregnant, and after some discussion with my husband we won't be having children. I'll be going on birth control starting next cycle.

Long story short his 'yes' became a 'no' and it's going to stick, because I refuse to believe him if his 'no' transforms back into a 'yes'. His reasoning at last discussion isn't going to change.

For me, having kids is pretty important, so I'm deciding if it's worth it to stick around and bear the resentment towards him. I'm kind of leaning towards 'no' at the moment, but this complicates things terribly. We have an upside down mortgage that we JUST established, we haven't even made the first payment. Neither of us can afford the house on it's own, and I'm not actually willing to destroy us both financially for this. Ugh. I don't know what to do.

In any case, I'm wishing you all the best. I -will- read for responses for a couple days. Maybe I'll be back someday, when I have a new partner or something.

This is so heartbreaking,I hope you get what you want someday...too bad he's not on the same page it's not fair

And wait for green and happy to test so exciting.

My chart keeps going from Friday to sat as ov day but that's ok.

If I do get pregnant this month that will mean I gave birth to 4 kids in March plus dh had a bday in March.

Green I got that yesterday too. Not sure what the heck to call it but it wasn't slimy, so I put it down as creamy.

Today I'm in denial. Secretly hoping that discussing all the great things about becoming a parent causes him to go 'oh, right, there's lots of reasons' and realize the stress is no big deal. Outside of the emotional response I know his reasons are unlikely to change but know there's the possibility he's had too much exposure bias to the negative aspects too. Still feels like denial that our marriage might be over.

Oh, and our 1 year wedding anniversary is in a week!

Curiosity - thanks love! I hope we get 2 more BFPs too :p

KC - wow that's crazy! My mom managed to have all 6 of us in a different month than the other kids or mom or dad (save for the twins). That's 7 birthday months!

Happy - yeeeee! I hope its a good sign for both of us! Are you going to test with FMU on Friday?

arturia - what horrible timing. I'm so sorry things aren't going the way yall initially pictured. Does he have any guy friends with kids?

Kind of. Most of his friends are distant right now for various reasons, but before that they were stereotypical nerds. Only one has expressed any interest in fatherhood and has accomplished that by dating a single mom. That is kind of rather recent in his (the friend, not DH) life, so he's still figuring it all out. I have asked him for his thoughts on his experience.

Needless to say, his influences have not been particularly mature men.

I've been really absent from this thread for a while because it was feeling pretty hard to not be trying for this last month of my wait but I've been reading, just silent. I'm so excited for all of the BFP's and can't wait to see a few more from Happy and Green!

Arturia, I'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time, I'm holding out hopes that things will work out in a way that makes both of you happy. :hugs:

I am just a few days away from AF, then we will be working hard at TTC! That means I will sneak in just at the end of July for my test day, assuming all goes normally with AF for this cycle. I expect to see her on Thursday, so that will mean my test day will be July 30th, the day I return from my honeymoon. Can't wait!!

mature men.

Is there such a thing? Really? ;) As long as they have a decent job and pay the bills, consider them a good influence. My husband still games and will have his friends over to game too. But they're all responsible adults that don't do anything too stupid. That's just how they chill, how he relaxes. One of them had a surprise pregnancy with his long term girl friend that ended in a MC, but he was gearing up to be a dad and psyched about it, which helped my husband start to get ready for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->