Lucky thread

I cant see anythjng bump but I'm on my iphone. Get a frer!! We need to see another BFP lol!! I'm ordering mine for next week off eBay right now lol!! I've got that weird belly button feeling going on again today! I need to stop thinking about all things pregnacy related I think I'm going insane haha!!

What's everyone think about alcohol in 2ww, my friend is coming tomorrow and staying and we always have some wine when we have our catch ups but i don't want to tell her I might be pregnant.....what should I do? I was thinking of buying soda water to dilute mine loads!!

I see it on Asda one, FX for you!!!

DRINK TIL IT's PINK!!!!

I had some evap lines myself today, all 3 at the same time, Hmmmm

Frer neg though so I continue to wait

Oohhhh i always got that hun!!! FX!!! ohhhh hun i drunk and im not afraid to say it, in my eyes (and even the Dr has told me this) what i do or dont do in TWW wont affect the baby, the one i miscarried - 4 days before i found out i drunk 2 bottles of wine and half a bottle of vodka and smoked, this one i had 1 drunk the friday before and was sick and on the saturday i only had a couple of vodkas and was sooo drunk and i smoked, as soon as i got my BFP which was before my AF i stopped smoking etc, i have been taking folic acid non stop for 5 months but i wont stop what i do if im unsure of am i arent i if you get me? some people may think im selfish but at that stage its a ball of cells, its entirely up to you, you dont have to get drunk just have a few and dilute with soda water?? xxx

I had two bottles of magners last night lol my doc said to me once cause I found out I was preg n we thought I was about 9 weeks ( turned out to be a blighted ovum) he said it was fine as I had been out the week before not knowing I was preg and was hammered!!

I see it on Asda one, FX for you!!!

DRINK TIL IT's PINK!!!!

I had some evap lines myself today, all 3 at the same time, Hmmmm

Frer neg though so I continue to wait

Dani, how do you keep getting Evaps all the time hun! what a cruel tww for you!!!! i need you to get your BFP!! xxx

P.s i love that saying DRINK TILL ITS PINK! xxx

I have always been the evap queen! I used to get called that TTC DS, used to them haha!

I dip them in water and doesn't happen but my pee and hey presto!

Frer neg though so it's the one that counts! Woah I missed out the O in counts there LOL

Oh dear lord i would have literally LOLed in my seat in the middle of the office if you had posted it without the O!

That is soooo weird! is it just the IC ones that you get Evaps with love?

Had my results back today my HCG was 431 and progesterone was 69 - which is quite high so could mean a number of things - one of them is multiple pregnancies! got to go back to hosp for the same tests and back to surgery on monday for the same, luckily tomorrows will be back same day but surgery takes 2 days :-( xxx

I can get with Tesco ones too, uploading now to photobucket to try and show you. Insane! Showed a few ppl they all see it so I am not mad lol

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/a4997f03.jpg

OMG that is sooooooooooooooo weird!! have you had your HCG tested hun? you might always have a hint of HCG In your blood? xxx

Wow, that is some "evap" especially on the top one Dani!

I can't wait for the next couple of days, I just have a feeling about you! And I have had this at different times with different ladies on this thread, and they always come true! :winkwink:

I think it is!! We can all get fat together then!! Dawn we need you to get a BFP too!! xxx

Eh I'm already beefing up. Sat with a smirnoff ice at mums. Mmmmm x

Ohhhhhhhh THANKS!!!! the only thing i want today is a Vodka and D coke with a cigarette! haha im well jell!! gonna go to Asda and get a tub of Ben & Jerries and loads of munch seems i cant drink and all this not smoking is making me want to eat everything in site!! xxx

LOL If by "Dawn" you meant "Tawn" Cath, believe me I am trying! :winkwink:

CD8 here, and DH and I dtd for the 1st time this cycle this morning after my stepson went to school (don't like dtd while AF is in town)--I know it is super early but I am trying to have fun with it this cycle and have a more positive attitude and this morning's session was a good start :haha:

And I don't need to be pregnant to be on that eating bandwagon, just had a snickers bar and my stepson and I are making homemade pizzas for dinner (dough and all) to surprise DH tonight! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->