Lucky thread

Yeah its perfect. House with 3beds and a garden all way round it. Were an end house. It's on a cute little cul de sac all private. Has a school and mini hospital on my doorstep. The hospital is where is go for scans :) can't wait.

Yeah if u ring and tell them a convenient time to ring then they will get either yours or an available gp to call you and you just go in and pick up your prescription :)

Ohhhh sounds lovely hun, all ready for a baby now which you will get within 9 months as i think this is your month to et a BFP!!!!

thanks chick ill give them a ring tomorrow, my boyfriends mother owns a cafe opp my GP so its handy for me!!

Awww ladies look at this, im in love i want it xxx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...itten-named-Anakin-born-pelvis-hind-legs.html

Thanks I hope so. And you will be not long after!! :)

Aw that kitten is adorable!! I wish I wasn't allergic to animals :-(

Yeah its perfect. House with 3beds and a garden all way round it. Were an end house. It's on a cute little cul de sac all private. Has a school and mini hospital on my doorstep. The hospital is where is go for scans :) can't wait.

Yeah if u ring and tell them a convenient time to ring then they will get either yours or an available gp to call you and you just go in and pick up your prescription :)
tht little kitten is so cute

Mrs duck I hope it's not bad news Hun :hugs: I nd u when I'm ttc so we can be ttc buddies:flower:

Fletch I got my house like tht in dec I love it, I had to give my dog a bedroom since no baby's yet :thumbup:

Cath hope u get ur high dose of folic acid.. Do u ladies take any conception vitamins or just folic acid??

Fletch I do want ur :holly: I hate my little fried eggs :growlmad:

It's me and hubby's :wedding: anniversary on Monday so going a nice overnight on sunday shame we cant :sex:

When are you planning on TTC Cheryl?

Awwww the dog wont be happy when he's kicked out of the bedroom to make way for the baby lol! Dora pretty much has the run of the house, she sleeps in our bed when we are at work, shes my surrogate baby!!

i just took folic acid hun but as soon as my levels are 0 im taking conception vitamins and folic acid and eating healthy, i need my body back in tip top condition for a baby and also for a bikini lol xxx

lol that yellow thing made me chuckle. thats exactly what they do hahahaha! sorry tmi.
ill be making one of our spare rooms a guest room and the box room is hubbys fishing room.
i just take folic acid. its become like a second nature to take them when i wake up. been taking them since may 2010 lol.

Good afternoon lovely ladies!

Fletch, I take Pregnacare Preconception vitamins and have since TTC. They don't make me feel sick at all, which is nice, and I am sure they can't hurt.

MrsDuck, 2 weeks! That is soooo soon! (although I am sure it doesn't feel it) I will say a little prayer that there is no cancer found and you can go back to TTC straight away.

Cheryl, boobs area all fun and games until you go for a run or just before your period where they are almost touching your chin lol. I would take super slim any day! But that is women, huh? Grass is always greener! And maybe you will get your wish and they will grow with pregnancy! My mum always said she gained 2 cup sizes through her 3 pregnancies

Awww Cath that kitten made my heart melt. I would love a pet, but unfortunately have my hands pretty full taking care of a 10 year old stepson with ADHD and a full-grown husband with "child-like" syndrome :haha: that is a thing right? :winkwink:

Since 2010.....it is like 2nd nature to you!! which ones do you get?its been quite weird for me not to take them and my baby aspirin, was so used to taking them!!
we had a lovely guest room but now its just full of OH's rubbish and the other spare room is my room with my wardrobes and make up etc, the baby will have a room in the back so its nice and quiet and always has light :) xxx

Just the ones from the local chemist they're 99p for a tub of 100 or so xx

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that AF got me on Monday and it hit really hard :cry:
I was so sure this was going to be it... So I'm going to take a step back for a bit and won't be online. I just can't handle it at the moment...

I do pray that you'll all get the bumps you're hoping for, and that bubs will all be healthy and happy on arrival (at just the right time).

Thanks for sharing this part of my journey with me girls. I still hate that this has been part of my 'story', but I'm thankful for having been able to share it with lovely women who truely understand...

:dust: and :hugs: to you all. xx

Aww Mummy_2_One, I am so sorry the witch got you. I can totally sympathize with how you are feeling, my first AF after the miscarriage hit me just as hard emotionally.

I truly hope that you and your OH get your rainbow soon, and just know that if/when you are ready to come back to BnB we will all be waiting for you, ready to cheer you on whether it is in TTC or after you've gotten your BFP. :hugs: hun!

Chat happy ladies today!! It took me age to catch up!!

Mummy - oh I'm so sorry AF got you. I hope that with taking a step back and not focusing too much maybe you will get a surprise BFP soon and you can come back on here next month and tell us all!! We will miss you, please pop back and let us know how you are!!

Dani - I agree with other ladies, sit him down and get to the bottom of it. And if that doesn't work try and dont tell him!! Please don't leave!! But if you do please take care and look after yourself and I hope you come back and surprise us with a BFP too!!

Fletch - your new house sounds lovely!! Hope the packing goes ok, and don't test yet lol!! Try and wait to avoid disappointing BFN's!!

Tawn - oooooh I can feel it you are gO'ing to be our first July BFP!!

Cheryl - happy anniversary for Monday!

Cath - you make me laugh hun! Glad to see all this horribleness isnt affecting your sense of humour! Hope you are well!

Mrs duck - not too long now!! Praying and crossing everything that it's not cancerous and you can get back to ttc.

AFM - I also have the curse of the big boobs!! I'm a 32H! They got a cup size bigger when I was pg coz I got to 12 weeks and they haven't gone back!! I like them but hate them! I can't run anywhere and they make me look fat lol, although maybe its the fact that I weigh too much that makes me look far hahaha!!

I did an opk this afternoon, pic is below and yay it's getting darker!! I first did a digi, at 2pm and it didn't bloody work again but I dont know why!! Gonna try one again at about 6pm just to see what the digi says, or should I just keep it til tomorrow?
Feeling very strong O pains on left again though so it must be soon. Think probably Friday again as that will make it same cd as last month.

And in other news I had a fab day yesterday looking at a wedding venue!
Shellie - I didn't buy a dress yet as i think maybe it's too soon. But loved starting the planning! Im so excited about it now!!

think im gonna test on the monday we get back from our weekend in chester. the 23rd. thats if af doesnt show! fxd!

THEYRE GETTING STRONGER! come on O!! :)

Whoo hoo bailey! That is looking much better! A few more days and O will be here! :happydance: Now grab your OH and get down to business :) PS: so glad the wedding venue was fun! Did you book it?

Oh man, I hope you are right and I get a bfp this cycle of course, but now I am thinking I was crazy yesterday for being "sure" I "felt" pregnant! :dohh: Definitely setting myself up for disappointment there if not! Oh well.

Now I am considering waiting till Saturday, which is 14dpo and AF day for me, to test to avoid the extra stress of bfns? What do you girls think?

After my month last month I would say wait til Saturday Tawn, I was so upset with all the BFN's but kept thinking "maybe it's too early" and at least if it's bfn on Saturday you will pretty much know for sure. But it will BFP anyway lol, and a nice dark line if you wait til Saturday!!

I didn't book the venue no. I'm waiting for them to give me a quote for what I want. I really loved it though, plus my dad works there so would be great to have a man on the inside haha!

Fletch your new house sounds lovely, you won't know yourselves with all that room

Aaaaww Cath that cat is so cute, my dh is not an animal lover, I had pets when we were first together but as they have died he won't let me get any more so for the first time in my life I am petless unless you count dh

Mummy I'm so sorry the witch showed, I totally understand how you feel, when I was told I couldn't ttc until all is sorted with my thyroid I was going to take a back seat as it was hard seeing everyone elses bfp's, but I am enjoying being a cheerleader so to speak and it's making the time pass quicker too. When you are ready to come back we'll be pleased to see you, take care xx

Tawn any developments? I just know this is going to be your month

Cheryl happy anniversary for Monday I hope you and your hubby spoil each other

Bailey 32H!!! wow I thought mine were a handfull. Glad you are getting into the wedding plans its so exciting

Hey mummy2one I kno how u feel gettin my first af was a slap in the face I had 2 Afs in April 2 wks apart then 1 in may then got my BFP in jun I think our body's nd Atleast one af to get back to normal at least it has returned quite quickly and u will be in the 2ww again soon... Please come back on when u feel up to it Hun :hugs:

I'm going to try right away cath it will prob take a few months like last time anyway...x

Bailey well jell of ur big boobs I'm hoping when I get my rainbow pregnancy I hav super huge ones :thumbup: thts great the wedding venue looked good. Xxx

Tawn and fletch I think u girls will be the first BFPs ladies...x

Thanks mrs duck...xx

Bailey keep ur digi till tomoro, they never work for me I think cheapies all the way..x

Tawn I took so long posting you answered before me. i would test but that's just me. If it's a bfn then just tell yourself it's late implantation and test again a couple of days later, but I haven't got any will power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->