Lucky thread

Tawn wait till sat then u will defo kno either way and not hav to waste tests. Xx

Ahhhh id test right away lol i love POAS!! do one now and one sat hun??

Oohhhhh Bailey they are def getting darker chick!! yay!!! I would do a CB one today hun, keep it until Friday or Saturday or when they start to really get dark!!! are you using the CB ones with a :) or the ones you pop into the fertility moniter??

your boobies are masive hun!! im so jealous lol!! xxx

Mwahahahha you ladies crack me up! I say I am going to wait until Saturday and then as soon as I sit down to wee in the morning, I will be freaking out, struggling to hold it in until I can dig my hpts out of the cabinet! LOL. I have 30 ICs and an ASDA brand, and a FRER and a digi.... sooo wasting a test is not the concern! :dohh: Just trying to decide whether I will get upset at a bfn tomorrow or not....

I guess I will just have to let you ladies know if I manage to make myself wee before I can test or not :)

We are only Wednesday I don't think we can wait til Saturday, I admire your willpower but :test:

:muaha: this icon seems apt for you tawn and us telling you to test or wait lol

:haha: FLETCH! I know people say "lol" a lot, but you literally made me laugh out loud! Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? :winkwink:

haha i was sat here chuckling to myself when i found it. i can imagine thats how you feel though reading our comments. x

https://youtu.be/w-Y9P-xT5kc

has anyone seen this advert? im literally crying with laughter!

Haha, at first I thought you were going to post something sad, so I was a bit worried. Then I saw what it was and laughed out loud again! I saw this on the tele the other night and it cracked me up!

So what you girls making for dinner tonight? I'm making stepson and I some hunter's chicken and broccoli.... mmm!

sorry i should have put crying with laughter. ill edit it. im home alone so veggy stir fry :) hubby never eats a meal without some sort of meat or poultry. so i enjoy my veggy weeks when he is away :)

So funny fletch x
We are having haggis lol ur going to think I'm some crazy girl who eats haggis and wears kilts all the time lol..lol

To be honest I don't really like it but hubby loves it. Xx

I love those specsavers adverts.

Dinner tonight is spicy sausages, caramelised onions, jersey royal potatoes and peas and broad beans from the garden

my dreams have just been shot to hell :( the house we are moving to is my mums partners house and he had it on the market but the sale fell through so we decided to help him out with his mortgage by renting his house, we have signed a contract and everything. the estate agents just called him and said that the lady who was buying the house is sending a guy round to do a survey and they were like what? wait a minute this woman couldnt get a mortgage. aparently the estate agent got the wrong end of the story and now the woman is all upset which means they are thinking of going through with the sale which means we are homeless as of the 5th of August.

someone kill me now :(

Oh no fletch that is awful news you must be so upset and I'm sure your mums partner must be torn with what to do. What a mess the estate agent has caused. When will you know for sure what he's going to do?

i have to call tomorrow and find out if we can cancel our termination on this dump. like i said. bad shit happens to good people. im now not as excited about getting a bfp as i was as i dont want my baby to be brought up in this god forsaken hell hole. im looking at places in a new town and see what hubby thinks. i just called him and cried down the phone like an idiot. my life officially sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->