Lucky thread

I would have been crying my eyes out too. I really hope you find something else just as lovely xx :hugs:

i hope so too. the only thing stopping us now is coming up with a bond. which is why this house was such a blessing. legally we have the rights to the house but because its my mums fella we would never put him in that situation as it isnt fair on him. he was so apologetic on the phone poor guy. he was really happy for us to move in. we only signed the contract of termination on thursday so hopefully they will be understanding enough to cancel it. if not then we have a month to find somewhere..

Ohhh Fletch! I am so so SO sorry hun, I would have cried too! Is there any way you can go on a month-to-month scheme (I think it is called something different in the UK) at your current flat to have time to look for something different? Hopefully you can find somewhere just as good! :hugs:

well, it all depends on tomorrow. if they say we have to move then we will have to find another place with the council but we can only get 1 bedroom. and if we only get one bedroom then we dont want to live here we want to move to a place called skipton to be with hubs parents xx

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you about tomorrow hun. I really hope, at least if you can't move into your house, you get a flat near DH's parents if that is second best!

and my fingers and toes and eyes and everything else crossable, are crossed for you tomorrow if you decide to test for your bfp :)

OMG ladies, I know it is getting late, and no-one is probably online right now, but I just got the strangest urge to POAS (so much for my talk of waiting for Saturday!) So I dipped, and while waiting checked cm and had the tiniest streak of brown so I said, FINE, it isn't this month, and almost threw the hpt away without looking. But then THIS was there? Can you ladies see it? Holy cow, my heart is racing

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/11-07-121.jpg

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/11-07-122.jpg
contrast upped

YAY Tawn!!!! Congratulations sweetie!!!!!! It's about time we had some good news up in here. :) :)

Ooooh Tawn that is definitely a bfp :happydance: it's really clear on the second pic xxx

Test again with fmu and I bet you get a beautiful line xx

Oh wow, I can't believe it! You all are going to be right behind me, falling like flies. First Fletch, then Bailey, Dani, Mummy_2_one and Shellie, then Cheryl, MrsDuck and Cath after your ttc waits are over! :hugs:

We don't want to tell you "we told you so" but...........

I hope this is the turnaround to this thread and it's back to lucky again, the bfps are going to come rolling in now :happydance:

Just 10 more days to wait :-/

Tawn I'm soooooo happy for you :)) you deserve it. Your rainbow baby :) Xxxx

The luck is going to come back, I want to continue the journey with you lovely chicks (you are all amazing and such fun!) so I declare BFPs all around from now on, then we can all be bump buddies!

OMG Huge congrats Tawn, thats a lovely line :cloud9: Its darker than what I was getting when I got my 1-2 on a digi.

Sending tonnes of babydust to everyone x x x

get yourself a ticker girl! :) spread the luck cos i could sure use some xxx

Haha I know it sounds crazy, but it would feel kind of weird putting a ticker up when I haven't even told DH (he is working an overtime late shift tonight and won't be home till midnight!)

I think I might do something soppy like taking a FRER tomorrow morning and putting it in my handbag to take with us for when we get our keys to our new house. Then, once the agent is gone and we are alone in the house, take him into the 3rd bedroom (which was going to be my office until bubba came) pull it out and show him saying "And in 9 months, this will be the babies room!"..... is that too cheesy?

And Fletch, I am sending all my dust, crossed fingers and luck your girls' way for sure!

Aww Tawn thats a lovely way to tell your hubby :cloud9: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->