Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

@NightFlower yay another testing buddy!
Hey @Pink.Rose sorry to hear af got you x
Yay for testing buddies. I ordered some more hpts as I only have 1 test strip left. wondfo 10 pack 10miu midstream and another brand that's 10miu (strips) I'll use first. Then I have some clinical guard brand, femometer opks/hpts should all be here by tomorrow I got off Amazon. I'll start using opks if af is done.I'm cd6 and my fertile week starts tomorrow. We have decided to keep on ttc. I was on the fence about it while I was having another cp. But we had a great talk and I told OH I'll keep ttc for now till I can't do it anymore. I almost gave up.

Yay for testing buddies. I ordered some more hpts as I only have 1 test strip left. wondfo 10 pack 10miu midstream and another brand that's 10miu (strips) I'll use first. Then I have some clinical guard brand, femometer opks/hpts should all be here by tomorrow I got off Amazon. I'll start using opks if af is done.I'm cd6 and my fertile week starts tomorrow. We have decided to keep on ttc. I was on the fence about it while I was having another cp. But we had a great talk and I told OH I'll keep ttc for now till I can't do it anymore. I almost gave up.

Hope you got your sticky :bfp: on May!!!:hugs:

Good morning ladies, I will be joining you to test in May. :) AF has yet to arrive so I will give a testing date later. Sending lots of baby dust. May this be our lucky month!

:dust::dust::dust:

Cd 14 for me. In the usual fashion I'm out of opks but should have some coming tomorrow. I usually ov cd 16-17 so time to start getting busy! Will be happy to be back in the 2ww but for some reason I'm not feeling too hopeful for this cycle, I've kinda been distracted and been trying to sort out some home admin type stuff and having a big clear out, generally trying to sort my life out lol. I'm back taking the proceive now after 2 days off where I just took my old prenatal instead as I needed some relief from the constipation!

Hi, I hopefully will be testing in May, probably around May 1st. I'm CD13 today and got EWCM last night and this morning but negative opk. I don't see my partner until at least Tomorrow night so I'm hoping I don't ovulate for another couple days. Seeing EWCM already is making me nervous I could miss it this month.

This would be cycle #2 trying since I skipped TTC in March. We're going on vacation so it would be cool to conceive abroad if it does happen this month.

Cd 14 for me. In the usual fashion I'm out of opks but should have some coming tomorrow. I usually ov cd 16-17 so time to start getting busy! Will be happy to be back in the 2ww but for some reason I'm not feeling too hopeful for this cycle, I've kinda been distracted and been trying to sort out some home admin type stuff and having a big clear out, generally trying to sort my life out lol. I'm back taking the proceive now after 2 days off where I just took my old prenatal instead as I needed some relief from the constipation!

Hope your opk reach on time!

About constipation, may be high fiber supplements will helps in this case?

Hi, I hopefully will be testing in May, probably around May 1st. I'm CD13 today and got EWCM last night and this morning but negative opk. I don't see my partner until at least Tomorrow night so I'm hoping I don't ovulate for another couple days. Seeing EWCM already is making me nervous I could miss it this month.

This would be cycle #2 trying since I skipped TTC in March. We're going on vacation so it would be cool to conceive abroad if it does happen this month.

Oh wow.. that's nice!! I heard some people do conceive when having vacations. I guess the emotions , happiness and relaxing do helps.
Hope you get your :bfp:soon!

Yay, I'm so happy to see this!! Catch that little eggy!! Praying we all get our sticky babies this month!!

Hi @Teanna seems like lots of us testing around the 1st hopefully we can get the month rolling with some bfps!

@thencomesbebe
We must be so close hon. Im 2dpo today. Praying we both get April sticky BFPs[-o<

@josephine3
Constipation has been bad for me since the day b4 ovulation. Managed to go but still bloated and gassy.
Hope you ovulate soon hon.
I didnt ovulate until cd15 this cycle so was later than the last 2 cycles, but probably down to the virus.
I know what you mean about not feeling hopeful. I dont feel hopeful at all. I think the constant BFNs do that to you.
Heres hoping we all get our sticky forever BFPs [-o<

@Suggerhoney I've kind of got a 'what will be will be' attitude this month I've just invested so much emotion in ttc I don't think I have the brainspace left to keep obsessing all the time. So no expectations but I am making sure I dtd a few times over ov!
Sooo cd 15 just got this opk.. It wasn't so dark at 5 mins but darkened up a while later. What do we think? Pos yet or not quite?

Screenshot_20230420-213634.png

@thencomesbebe
We must be so close hon. Im 2dpo today. Praying we both get April sticky BFPs[-o<

@josephine3
Constipation has been bad for me since the day b4 ovulation. Managed to go but still bloated and gassy.
Hope you ovulate soon hon.
I didnt ovulate until cd15 this cycle so was later than the last 2 cycles, but probably down to the virus.
I know what you mean about not feeling hopeful. I dont feel hopeful at all. I think the constant BFNs do that to you.
Heres hoping we all get our sticky forever BFPs [-o<
Yes!!! I am 2dpiui today! Wow! I hope this it!

@Suggerhoney I've kind of got a 'what will be will be' attitude this month I've just invested so much emotion in ttc I don't think I have the brainspace left to keep obsessing all the time. So no expectations but I am making sure I dtd a few times over ov!
Sooo cd 15 just got this opk.. It wasn't so dark at 5 mins but darkened up a while later. What do we think? Pos yet or not quite?

View attachment 1115119

I totally get you hon.
Its just so emotionally and mentally draining month after month after month!
I have that I'll believe it when i see it kind of feeling.
Its just gotten to that point now where im on verge of giving up.
But deep down i dont want to give up on my rainbow.
I pray we both get very nice sticky BFP surprises no later than 10dpo and by 14dpo we have matching lines on our ICs followed by line stealers and a 3+ on a digi no later than 5+1 weeks.
Like with my sons.
Praying for full term healthy babies.

:dust:

I find just b4 my peak i get lines that get to matching from the 5 min mark.
But when its peak the test line comes up dark strait away.
I think your extremely close. I rekon the next teat you do will be peak hon.
I ovulated cd15.
We bded cd10 cd12 cd14(peak day) and cd15 (ovulation day)
We usually do day after too but didnt bother this cycle.

Hi everyone, just popping in to say I will be cheering you all on (probably mostly silently!), we are taking a break from TTC due to some issues we have been having but I’m rooting for you all :)

Hi lovely.
Hope you and your oh are ok. Its so lovely seeing you back again. But im so sorry ttc is on hold. Hope you can start again soon.

Yes!!! I am 2dpiui today! Wow! I hope this it!

Is the equivalent of 2dpo hon? If so then were 2ww buddies. Oh lovely I really really hope we get sticky and healrhy rainbow :bfp:s when we test.
Fx fx fx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->