Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

You think so? I was hoping it would hold off till tomorrow.

It mite be tomorrow. Mine get to matching like that and i usually peak a few hours later.
Just keep testing hon.
I always use those femometer opks.
Got pregnant with my son using them.

Cd11 opk. fell asleep so didn't get to take another opk lastnight still looks the same this morning.

20230423_114052.jpg

It's getting so close think I'll get a positive opk tomorrow. This opk the dye came out darker ontop of the strip. Must have been the dye. :shrug: we are gunna dtd again tonight.

20230423_165246.jpg

@NightFlower Good luck catching that egg!

:witch: has finally shown after keeping me in suspense for nearly a week. On to a new cycle! Please put me down as testing on May 20th @josephine3

CD 8 for me today. Negative OPK as expected. Just waiting for O time.

6dpiui, I thought I had a touch of breast tenderness yesterday, but no real symptoms yet. That could also be the trigger shot, I'm sure. I can't even really start testing until the 30th, but the doctor really wants me to try to hold off until the 2nd. Anything before that could still be the trigger shot. Such a long, long wait!

6dpiui, I thought I had a touch of breast tenderness yesterday, but no real symptoms yet. That could also be the trigger shot, I'm sure. I can't even really start testing until the 30th, but the doctor really wants me to try to hold off until the 2nd. Anything before that could still be the trigger shot. Such a long, long wait!
Good luck hope this cycle is the one!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"