Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

josephine3

Reaction score
So I'm jumping way ahead here but for myself and other ladies now not due to test/due af until May I wanted to make a new thread. Need some positivity! I'll still be posting mostly on the April one for now but as I've never made a test thread before I'm hoping for some of the luck to rub off on me :haha:
Fxd for the rest of us to get May bfps!!
I'll get a list going shortly once the testing dates start coming in.
Good luck everyone!
:dust:
1st May
@josephine3 :witch:
@thencomesbebe :witch:
@NightFlower :bfp: :angel:
@Teanna :witch:

4th May
@shaescott:bfn:

5th May
@littlewitch :bfp:
@LuluRose :witch:

8thMay
@Pink.Rose :witch:

11th May
@WantingababyF :bfp:

14th May
@Ellybean

20th May
@ChibiLena:bfn:

21st May
@ehjmorris :bfp:

26th May
@Suggerhoney:bfn:

27th May
@thencomesbebe
@josephine3

@xxmyheartxx
@Fuchsia1412
@Teanna:bfp:
@jellybeanxx :bfp:

I can't think who else got af already there was so many bfps in April lol

Last edited:
I'm here hun, just waiting for my af to arrive and then will know a testing date,
Thank you for starting the group :hugs:

Thanks for making a thread @josephine3
I did 2 or 3 threads but didn’t get lucky. Hope you starting this one does bring you some luck tho.
I should be testing in April depending on ovulation. I’m cd10 now so just waiting.
There is a chance I won’t ovulate this cycle or it will be late because of the virus I had. Hope I do get to test in April and praying so hard I will get my sticky BFP but I can put a bet on it that I’ll be getting BFN or another loss so I’ll bet I’ll end up in this testing group too. This ttc stuff is just getting tiresome now. I’m done with it tbh. I’m not getting any younger. Sometimes I wonder why we are even bothering. I know at my age it’s unlikely it will ever happen. Don’t see any ladies here my age or older pregnant with healthy babies .are we just waisting our time and money on all the opks and hpts.
Sorry just feeling so down about it all now.
Wish I was younger at lest that would give me some hope!

Thanks for being here ladies! I've started taking proceive this cycle so we will see if it helps at all, here's a pic of what it has in it. So far it's definitely made my wee yellow lol, some constipation too but I already feel like I have more cm so hoping that's a good sign x

Screenshot_20230411-184736.png

I'm joining! Probably be testing April 30-May 3 or so! Thank you so much for starting this thread!

May end up here sooner than I thought. I normally ovulate on cd12 but here I am now cd13 but only just as its nearly 2am and my opks couldn't be any more negative. Still getting a open circle on the digital too so don't think ovulation will be any time soon. Not gonna lie I'm worried that virus last week has messed up my cycle and I won't ovulate at all. There is still time as the very latest I've ovulated is cd20. But I'll know if nothing by cd20 then I won't be ovulating. Hoping it's just a little delayed and I will ovulate very very soon. And praying so so hard this cycle will be the one. Please please please [-o<

Cd 11 for me here. Opks are still negative but seem quite dark for where I am in my cycle. These proceive are making me feel awful though tbh, I skipped it yesterday because it's just making me so constipated and I'm only taking a half dose! Also I've had spotting, well kinda like darker than usual cm with those little tiny brown specks in iykwim. Hoping it might be clearing out any remnants of anything in there that's stopping me getting pregnant. Still it's made me feel pretty sucky so I've missed a day. Fxd you ov soon @Suggerhoney x
@thencomesbebe hopefully we can both start off May together with some bfps to get the month rolling!

Hey everyone.

AF started today, so I find myself in this May thread. If everything happens as usual I should be testing around the 11 May. The 10th of May is the anniversary of my Dad's passing. I have tested positive for both my sons in May, so I am hoping my Dad is my good luck charm and we can make it a 3rd time <3

Sorry af got you @WantingababyF. Still annoyed for you over that frer x
I know 2 months in a row. I do wonder if this time was a chemical though as I can started a few days early which I never do usually 31 or more days not a 28 day cycle. Atleast a new countdown begins even if the wait is painstaking :roll:

My AF is due around May 3rd 4th so if i end up being out this cycle then ill be testing again at the end of may.
But praying so so hard this cycle im on now is the ONE and i get a April BFP.
Due to ovulate today sometime (tuesday)

Cd 11 for me here. Opks are still negative but seem quite dark for where I am in my cycle. These proceive are making me feel awful though tbh, I skipped it yesterday because it's just making me so constipated and I'm only taking a half dose! Also I've had spotting, well kinda like darker than usual cm with those little tiny brown specks in iykwim. Hoping it might be clearing out any remnants of anything in there that's stopping me getting pregnant. Still it's made me feel pretty sucky so I've missed a day. Fxd you ov soon @Suggerhoney x
@thencomesbebe hopefully we can both start off May together with some bfps to get the month rolling!

Urgh! It’s a nightmare when your vitamins make you feel crap. I always end up having to take iron tablets when pregnant and they give me horrible stomach aches. Hopefully like you say they’re gearing your body up to be at its best for when you get your bfp and the nasty side affects will quickly pass.

Hey everyone.

AF started today, so I find myself in this May thread. If everything happens as usual I should be testing around the 11 May. The 10th of May is the anniversary of my Dad's passing. I have tested positive for both my sons in May, so I am hoping my Dad is my good luck charm and we can make it a 3rd time <3

Everything crossed for another sticky, healthy May bfp

My AF is due around May 3rd 4th so if i end up being out this cycle then ill be testing again at the end of may.
But praying so so hard this cycle im on now is the ONE and i get a April BFP.
Due to ovulate today sometime (tuesday)

So happy for you you get to test April now.

spreading tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Af is due for me April 30th so if bfn won’t be testing until the end of may. Still praying April will bring my rainbow but not having good feelings about it so far.

Urgh! It’s a nightmare when your vitamins make you feel crap. I always end up having to take iron tablets when pregnant and they give me horrible stomach aches. Hopefully like you say they’re gearing your body up to be at its best for when you get your bfp and the nasty side affects will quickly pass.

Everything crossed for another sticky, healthy May bfp

So happy for you you get to test April now.

spreading tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Af is due for me April 30th so if bfn won’t be testing until the end of may. Still praying April will bring my rainbow but not having good feelings about it so far.

Praying we both get April sticky BFPs :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->