Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

Hopefully Im caught up now, I took the long weekend to spend time with my partner. I think I'm 3dpo today, I'll probably start testing Friday at 7dpo. Im feeling good about this cycle. Saw lots of ewcm, and had really positive opks for a few days.

@ehjmorris oh wow!! Congrats!! I'm sure these digis must be getting more sensitive it's impressive you got one with those lines. So pleased for you!!
Did you do anything different this month? You have been ttc a while right?
Xx

@thencomesbebe ohh thanks. I doubt I can request them here in the uk but I will def mention it next time I speak to the fertility doctor. We are still waiting for oh's semen analysis results I'm going to chase them up on it soon I think. She said we would get a letter with an appointment a week later and it's been at least 3 now.
Im feeling oddly relaxed and chill this cycle hoping that's a good sign. Not feeling any pms yet at all. Tbf I am only 6dpo so there's time lol. I might have done a sneaky wondfo too oopsie.

Screenshot_20230523-103733.png

@ehjmorris oh wow!! Congrats!! I'm sure these digis must be getting more sensitive it's impressive you got one with those lines. So pleased for you!!
Did you do anything different this month? You have been ttc a while right?
Xx
Thank you, yes I know bfn yesterday not even a hint of a line and the lines got darker through the day so decided to try the digital and shocked it came up positive

no nothing different just happened to ovulate on the right side again and that’s my good side… yes we have been trying for over 2 years actively and 2 years ntnp

B50D535D-46D7-439F-A981-7539A5E77F6D.jpeg 9A3A747C-7284-45EA-A84C-F5E5E67240BE.jpeg

@ehjmorris huge congratulations hun. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean and a h&h 9 months

sorry I can’t catch up with everyone. I’ve got so far behind but I have still been reading along. Still rooting for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies so just caught up.

@WantingababyF thats a great rise.
Fx your scan will be perfect.

@ehjmorris
Congratulations hon. Wishing you a supper healthy and happy 9 months.

@Kiwiberry
Those easy@home with just hcg on the handle are more sensitive than the ones with easy@home on the handle.
Ive been trying to hold of those ones with just hcg on the handle as i got my bfp at 10dpo with my son on one of those.
Ive had so many batches now with trying for so long and they always send the ones with easy@home on handle.
Did you manage to get a frer?
That line was crazy dark for just 7dpo.

@thencomesbebe
So glad you have answers hon, and it can be treated.

@josephine3
Thank you so much for asking after me love.

So 7 dpo today and zero symptoms. No cramps or nothing. Cervix is very low and firm so im feeling out already.
The only thing i have had is bloat since ovulation, but i suffer with ibs so im sure its just that.
I am not excited about testing. I just know in my heart its going to be bfn again.

Had a doctors appointment and all my hormone blood results including day 21 progesterone are normol.
So my 3 losses and the difficulty even falling pregnant must be down to old eggs.
If im out again this cycle then i may have to come away from here for a little while.
Im just finding all this ltttc extremely hard and with June marking a whole year since my miscarriage its just all too much.
I had a dream the other night where i met another guy and i was telling him i cant have any more kids because im old and eggs no good.
B4 i fell pregnant with both boys i had dreams where i got my bfp. Or pregnancy dreams. Ive not had one pregnancy dream.
I think this is the end for me.
I want my rainbow more than anything, but deep down inside i know its never going to happen.
If i was younger id feel so much more hopeful.
I know our struggles are down to my age.
Yes i know women 43 and over do have babies naturally, but its rare.
I think if it was going to happen id be pregnant by now.
Next cycle will be cycle and month 16 trying.
Nothing but bfn since my 3rd loss early feb.
And i just know in my heart we havent been successful again.
:cry:

Hey ladies just wanted to say good luck to you all and congrats on the bfps I saw yesterday.

Afm I've decided to take this cycle off from ttc as my body needs a reboot/rest.
After seeing such dark lines and I was still testing positive till cd6/7 I'm still feeling sad and down about my loss. Think it hurt more because I had hope baby might stick with the lines still good but day after bleeding stopped tests were negative.

So I will be back trying asap after my af comes. The next 2 weeks will probably drag on. That's okay though. Coming up on 2 years so hoping I will finally get my rainbow soon.

I'll be heading over to June testing thread soon as there is one up.

@NightFlower aww I feel so shit for you it's just not fair that this keeps happening to you x
@Suggerhoney I won't be hearing this negativity so early lol. I have everything crossed for you and me and @thencomesbebe this cycle and everyone else too!
I'm in my 40s so I'm older and know it makes it harder to conceive. I'm going to keep trying a little longer but if it gets to much I'm pulling the plug on ttc. Just not ready to give up just yet.

@NightFlower I think if I don't conceive I will just stay ntnp forever :shrug:

So now I've broken the testing seal lol one more can't hurt right? :haha: feel free to call me out as a crazy person but I feel like I see a line. These are the clear and simple 10miu ones.

Trouble is I do this every cycle see really early lines that go nowhere. I don't know why I do it to myself

Screenshot_20230523-200349.png Screenshot_20230523-200358.png Screenshot_20230523-200429.png Screenshot_20230523-200452.png

It looks best on the first pic. If you guys can't see it I'll try and mark it on the pic x

@NightFlower I totally understand needing to let your body rest. That's how I felt on Feb and I should have listened to my body. If I get bfn this cycle I don't think I will be back in June. Maybe July or August.

@josephine3 I kind of think I see what you mean, though I seem to have the same issue. I see lines early that go no where. How many DPO are you? Don't think I'm too far behind.

@Teanna I'm literally only 6dpo possibly 7 lol. How many are you? Good luck for when you test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->