Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

Oh thanks so much ladies I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I do feel like it could be real, I'm having some weird cravings that I had with my first pregnancy, oranges and sausage baps lol. But specific sausage baps they sell at my local spar (corner shop). I was veggie before I got pregnant with my first baby and then I started craving meat, and ate loads of these sausage baps back then. Haha. Also my favourite beer tasted awful earlier.
I've felt so calm and happy this past week too, but it all could be coincidence I guess. I just don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard!
@ehjmorris did you have any symptoms? How are you feeling have you told oh?

Hello lovelies!! It’s been a while, I’ve had a bit of an extended break because I just wasn’t coping well with TTC anymore. We’ve decided to give it one last try and am currently doing my final Letrozole cycle. If this one doesn’t work we’ll be moving to trying to adopt.
Anyway, I’m pretty sure I’ve actually ovulated even though those that know me will know I’m never confident of that. I had a positive OPK and my temp is crazy high now! I’m around 3DPO but still getting loads of EWCM which is the only thing that’s throwing me. Will wait and see what happens. I probably won’t test until June but I didn’t see a new thread yet?

So how’s everyone been?
@josephine3 I’m excited to see that test you’ve posted, definitely looks like something starting there!

Hey @jellybeanxx great to see you here and so exciting that you might look into adoption!
Hopefully this will be the month for you though!
I think you should def start a June thread x

It’s a chemical pregnancy :( tests are much lighter today

I’m hoping that’s all it is, I did drink a bit yesterday when normally I don’t drink much water

I’ve let the tests dry a bit more and they do seem to be darker thank god
God I hate this overthinking and stuff
I wish I could just put them down

first pic is 11,12 & 13dpo smu compared when wet

i also did get up to pee at 2am so not sure if that’s my fmu or 7am and then my smu I did at 8.30

The last photo is 12dpo smu, 13dpo 7am 13dpo 8.30am as I’m not sure which is my smu as that’s normally better for me which is the bottom test

ABB712D4-5729-4888-9986-9D1C8B415EFC.jpeg A0112D21-69D5-437E-B6BF-467351868E12.jpeg 4E9C7C27-751D-4F55-A5C7-0E176AE283EC.jpeg

I’m hoping that’s all it is, I did drink a bit yesterday when normally I don’t drink much water

i also did get up to pee at 2am so not sure if that’s my fmu or 7am and then my smu I did at 8.30

The last photo is 12dpo smu, 13dpo 7am 13dpo 8.30am as I’m not sure which is my smu as that’s normally better for me which is the bottom test

View attachment 1115617 View attachment 1115618 View attachment 1115620
I think they look good. I know easier said than done but try not to worry. The newest look darker to me not lighter. Hope baby sticks [-o<[-o<

5dpo for me and I already have the urge to test though I won't. Starting to get hopeful, I've had some strange cramping, acid reflux and a weird UTI feeling but pretty sure I don't have a UTI. Trying to make it until at least 7dpo before testing.

5dpo for me and I already have the urge to test though I won't. Starting to get hopeful, I've had some strange cramping, acid reflux and a weird UTI feeling but pretty sure I don't have a UTI. Trying to make it until at least 7dpo before testing.
I've heard people say that UTI feeling as a symptom before. I've never had a UTI, what does it feel like?

View attachment 1115617 View attachment 1115618 View attachment 1115620
Your tests look like they are darkening ehjmorris. :) I hope this is it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"