Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

@josephine3 I'm 4dpo, possibly 5dpo but I'm going by the lesser of those to avoid testing too soon. Still probably start soon, I've just started getting strange cramping.

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on to update, my other half travels for work and we had to travel to a new job site which was 4 hours away. I do have an update though! I am currently 8 DPO and the top test was taken last night at 7 dpo, bottom one was taken earlier today. I hope they start to darken up nicely soon here!

I think that one test was super dark because I se I took it the evening I got back from a 2 day hike, ran low on water, could have been super concentrated urine.

20230523_184230.jpg

Congratulations to the new bfps!

I'm now presuming I ovulated on CD10 as that was when my spotting started and creamy cm. Had creamy cm everyday since. Crazy for me, I don't think I've ever ovulated so early before, I wonder if it's my age?? The only good things is we BD'd on CD8 and CD9.

So I'm about 8DPO today and have had some niggly feelings. I'm going to test this weekend

Hi ladies so just caught up.

@WantingababyF thats a great rise.
Fx your scan will be perfect.

@ehjmorris
Congratulations hon. Wishing you a supper healthy and happy 9 months.

@Kiwiberry
Those easy@home with just hcg on the handle are more sensitive than the ones with easy@home on the handle.
Ive been trying to hold of those ones with just hcg on the handle as i got my bfp at 10dpo with my son on one of those.
Ive had so many batches now with trying for so long and they always send the ones with easy@home on handle.
Did you manage to get a frer?
That line was crazy dark for just 7dpo.

@thencomesbebe
So glad you have answers hon, and it can be treated.

@josephine3
Thank you so much for asking after me love.

So 7 dpo today and zero symptoms. No cramps or nothing. Cervix is very low and firm so im feeling out already.
The only thing i have had is bloat since ovulation, but i suffer with ibs so im sure its just that.
I am not excited about testing. I just know in my heart its going to be bfn again.

Had a doctors appointment and all my hormone blood results including day 21 progesterone are normol.
So my 3 losses and the difficulty even falling pregnant must be down to old eggs.
If im out again this cycle then i may have to come away from here for a little while.
Im just finding all this ltttc extremely hard and with June marking a whole year since my miscarriage its just all too much.
I had a dream the other night where i met another guy and i was telling him i cant have any more kids because im old and eggs no good.
B4 i fell pregnant with both boys i had dreams where i got my bfp. Or pregnancy dreams. Ive not had one pregnancy dream.
I think this is the end for me.
I want my rainbow more than anything, but deep down inside i know its never going to happen.
If i was younger id feel so much more hopeful.
I know our struggles are down to my age.
Yes i know women 43 and over do have babies naturally, but its rare.
I think if it was going to happen id be pregnant by now.
Next cycle will be cycle and month 16 trying.
Nothing but bfn since my 3rd loss early feb.
And i just know in my heart we havent been successful again.
:cry:

big hugs hun. Got everything super crossed for you :hugs:

Hey ladies just wanted to say good luck to you all and congrats on the bfps I saw yesterday.

Afm I've decided to take this cycle off from ttc as my body needs a reboot/rest.
After seeing such dark lines and I was still testing positive till cd6/7 I'm still feeling sad and down about my loss. Think it hurt more because I had hope baby might stick with the lines still good but day after bleeding stopped tests were negative.

So I will be back trying asap after my af comes. The next 2 weeks will probably drag on. That's okay though. Coming up on 2 years so hoping I will finally get my rainbow soon.

I'll be heading over to June testing thread soon as there is one up.

Wishing you all the best for next cycle for a sticky little bean. Absolutely gutted for you hun. :hugs:

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on to update, my other half travels for work and we had to travel to a new job site which was 4 hours away. I do have an update though! I am currently 8 DPO and the top test was taken last night at 7 dpo, bottom one was taken earlier today. I hope they start to darken up nicely soon here!

I think that one test was super dark because I se I took it the evening I got back from a 2 day hike, ran low on water, could have been super concentrated urine.

View attachment 1115601

Hope they continue to darken for you. Will you be trying a frer?

Loving those lines ladies!!

Not sure if this is the trigger or not but I guess we will find out in the next few days! I think it's darker than this morning.....not sure if it is able to be picked up in photosView attachment 1115604 View attachment 1115605

Really hope this is it for you and those tests start darkening back up

Congratulations to the new bfps!

I'm now presuming I ovulated on CD10 as that was when my spotting started and creamy cm. Had creamy cm everyday since. Crazy for me, I don't think I've ever ovulated so early before, I wonder if it's my age?? The only good things is we BD'd on CD8 and CD9.

So I'm about 8DPO today and have had some niggly feelings. I'm going to test this weekend

Good luck for when you test

@josephine3 I feel like something is catching my eye!!

Here is my 7dpo am (bottom) compared to 6dpo pm (top) there is still a shadow, and I'm not sure if it's darker, lighter, or same. It's definitely possible it's still the trigger, and maybe my bfn was just too diluted to pick up the trigger on that one test. I mean, I don't think it was, but anything is possible!PXL_20230524_133239315.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Thanks! I'm excited to see it dried, it was still wet (within timeframe) so I feel like it's harder to capture on camera! It definitely seemed slightly more visible in person!

OK so I think I have a line on a cb early!! I thought I had another one of the clear and simple early but I didn't so on a whim I cracked out a cb... I'm finding it really hard to capture on camera and obvs it's really faint but there's a line on it!!! I'm hoping it might dry more obvious and I'm hoping you guys can see it. It's pretty convincing to me in person.

Screenshot_20230524-193734.png Screenshot_20230524-193800.png Screenshot_20230524-193609.png Screenshot_20230524-193636.png

OK so I think I have a line on a cb early!! I thought I had another one of the clear and simple early but I didn't so on a whim I cracked out a cb... I'm finding it really hard to capture on camera and obvs it's really faint but there's a line on it!!! I'm hoping it might dry more obvious and I'm hoping you guys can see it. It's pretty convincing to me in person.

View attachment 1115613 View attachment 1115614 View attachment 1115615 View attachment 1115616
Eeekk girl I see that clearly. Excited to see yout next test!!

Oh I'm so glad you can see it @NightFlower I wasn't sure anyone would!! I use a couple of these every cycle and the only time I've seen a line like that (other than bad evaps way after timeframe) was with my chemical at 12dpo. I'm hoping it's a good sign I can see it much earlier and I hope its real!!

Oh I'm so glad you can see it @NightFlower I wasn't sure anyone would!! I use a couple of these every cycle and the only time I've seen a line like that (other than bad evaps way after timeframe) was with my chemical at 12dpo. I'm hoping it's a good sign I can see it much earlier and I hope its real!!
Keep me posted. I hope this is your cycle and they keep getting darker.

I am horrible at seeing the blue dye tests, but I think something is catching my eye!! I'm so excited to see your next ones!!!

View attachment 1115613 View attachment 1115614 View attachment 1115615 View attachment 1115616

defiently something catching my eye. Really hope this is it for you and they get darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->