Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

Ok ladies do you see it? According to FF I'm 3 days out for AF as of this post. This is not FMU its 2am and I'm still awake. I'm starting to feel there's something to this, it's the 2nd test in 24 hours I saw a vvvf line on. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I've been taking these all week and I haven't had even a hint of anything until today. The top picture was the easy at home that I took that had a very faint line and then the bottom picture was the 25 Miu wondfo.

I have 4 tests left of the 25 miu wondfo but I'm ordering more tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20230530_181038.jpg
    20230530_181038.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20230531_032526.jpg
    20230531_032526.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 25
@josephine3 i’m so sorry af got you. I really hope this new cycle is the one for you :hugs:

@PinkCupcakes wishing you so much luck this month. The cm you’re describing is what I have so I hope it’s a promising sign for you. I can see what you’re seeing on your test, I really hope the next one is darker. Fingers crossed so hard for you

@Teanna congratultions on your bfp. Wishing you a h&h 9 months

@thencomesbebe oh hun I’m so gutted for you that this cycle wasn’t the one again.

@Kiwiberry i think I can see a hint of something but the pictures are a little blurry. Good luck for your next test

@LuluRose hope you get an answer to where you are. Being stuck in limbo sucks

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone. I’m still following on and rooting for you all. Hoping June brings loads of bfps, especially to those of you that have been waiting so long.
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies, what's the best trick you found to get your camera to focus and take a clear picture?

Still waiting on the :witch:, the tests gave me a little bit of Hope but I can't let myself get excited because it could easily just be an EVAP. I hope it turns out to be something though.

14dpiui and hoping AF gets here soon so I can just be done with this cycle. Not even going to try in June. Just going to wait on OH to get his scrotal u/s. Plus, they want him to re-take all his hormone tests to make sure they were accurate. They all came back super low, even his testosterone levels. That explains a lot though, honestly. If they all come back the same again they want to check his pituitary via MRI. This is so stressful. Hopefully at the very least this is causing us to catch and treat a bigger health issue for OH.

Well 9DPO and I’m losing hope already. I think it’s a bfn this morning…. Ugh

all the same test just different photos

Attachments

• 4920DD14-A820-422C-9B7D-CD1337288ED5.jpeg
    4920DD14-A820-422C-9B7D-CD1337288ED5.jpeg
    632.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 26D98A18-6116-40FB-AA2E-E2FC35D82E5C.jpeg
    26D98A18-6116-40FB-AA2E-E2FC35D82E5C.jpeg
    953.9 KB · Views: 17
  • B3CC7D4A-68B8-41AF-B270-2E3520D38F03.jpeg
    B3CC7D4A-68B8-41AF-B270-2E3520D38F03.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 17
Well 9DPO and I’m losing hope already. I think it’s a bfn this morning…. Ugh

all the same test just different photos
Don't lose hope! As you already know, this is very common in early pregnancy to get a positive test and then a negative one.

14dpiui and hoping AF gets here soon so I can just be done with this cycle. Not even going to try in June. Just going to wait on OH to get his scrotal u/s. Plus, they want him to re-take all his hormone tests to make sure they were accurate. They all came back super low, even his testosterone levels. That explains a lot though, honestly. If they all come back the same again they want to check his pituitary via MRI. This is so stressful. Hopefully at the very least this is causing us to catch and treat a bigger health issue for OH.
I'm so sorry your husband is going through this, but I'm really happy that you guys are working towards figuring out what could be going on.

@PinkCupcakes my tests are shared in this group, just a bit back in the messages. 9dpo fmu was stark white 1:30 I had a line I thought was just a wisp of a shadow I didn't believe was real. Tested again at 6:30pm line was slightly clearer. Tested before bed and went crazy had even darker lines and finally believed it.

10dpo was an obvious BFP, neg on digital

11dpo positive digital

:bfn: for me this morning as expected, will keep you all updated if that changes at all.

Well did a three hour hold test with FRER and stark white… I think I’m out again I don’t feel like it worked anyway :(

Attachments

• 613441D2-16AF-4AAE-AA88-AC4ACC75A8AC.jpeg
    613441D2-16AF-4AAE-AA88-AC4ACC75A8AC.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 13
Well did a three hour hold test with FRER and stark white… I think I’m out again I don’t feel like it worked anyway :(
Try and remember that every pregnancy is different so you may have been able to test earlier in previous pregnancies but this pregnancy if you're pregnant could go the opposite and you won't get a positive test until the day your period is due.

I have 1 test left till I can order more tomorrow. I think I'll save it for tomorrow morning.

@thencomesbebe I'm so sad for us all this month I really thought we would get more bfps here. My hopes were high and totally wrong

I have forgot to mention that I have also had extremely bad insomnia the last three nights, can’t sleep and I’m wide awake, like I feel wired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->