Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

@Suggerhoney interesting article! I didn’t know that could happen

It was @Kiwiberry that found all ive found is that we only ovulate once a month, but sometimes it can be more than one egg. But it would still be in that 24 hours time frame.
I know im definitely ovulating only once a month from charting and bloodtests.
How are you doing love?

@Suggerhoney Still waiting on AF... took a test because we'll why not.... it's 25 miu, but it's still a :bfn:.

I tested as well just because i still have many tests.
I did a frer, easy@home , babyplan and femometer and all bfn too.
But after the time frame there were vvvv faint shadows but i know that doesn’t count because its after the time frame and i do find test strips can give shadows.
I dont like wondfo because they give shadows.
Hopefully af hurrys up for us both and we both get sticky BFPs in june.

It was @Kiwiberry that found all ive found is that we only ovulate once a month, but sometimes it can be more than one egg. But it would still be in that 24 hours time frame.
I know im definitely ovulating only once a month from charting and bloodtests.
How are you doing love?

I tested as well just because i still have many tests.
I did a frer, easy@home , babyplan and femometer and all bfn too.
But after the time frame there were vvvv faint shadows but i know that doesn’t count because its after the time frame and i do find test strips can give shadows.
I dont like wondfo because they give shadows.
Hopefully af hurrys up for us both and we both get sticky BFPs in june.
Oh right sorry @Kiwiberry must of misread it

I'm not sure but FF is saying AF isnt due for 4 days. Is it possible for the early loss last cycle to have bumped my average to 33 days and not 28? I am not 100% sure when I ovulated either because I didn't use OPK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530-080910_FF App.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530-080910_FF App.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 4
@Suggerhoney yes, I think that's probably what it was. I don't know if anyone can see it, but my test this morning does look like it dried with a shadow on it. I swear I see something in person. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's just line eye and wishful thinking. Still feel awful. Staying home sick from work today. PXL_20230530_150928342.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Think its safe to take a digital yet or should I wait until tomorrow (12dpo)?View attachment 1115701

It's a tricky one love because sometimes they come up sometimes not with my 5th I got a pregnant at 11dpo with my 6th I didn't get one until I was abit later xx

Af is def here for me. I did do some more tests and could see shadows so my opk is positive but I think I'm out. Sigh. So fed up and sad now x

Af is def here for me. I did do some more tests and could see shadows so my opk is positive but I think I'm out. Sigh. So fed up and sad now x
:hugs: at least you can take comfort and knowing as soon as AF stops you can try again. It's what I tell myself each cycle and it really helps to take the edge off especially after the bleeding stops.

Hey ladies, took a break from on here but I’m back, today I am 8DPO

I woke up went to the bathroom and there was loads and I mean loads of super sticky clear mucus; I’ve never seen so much and so sticky before. Is this a good sign?!

anywho, official test day is June 6th, which happens to be my best friends birthday! Lol!

Edit: I also know for a fact I Oed as I have extremely sore boobs like I always do after I O.

@PinkCupcakes I had tons of white cm before my BFP, honestly basically the only thing off I had going on besides the usual progesterone symptoms I always have.

@josephine3 sorry about AF. At least your out of limbo and can start trying again soon. Hugs
Mine isn’t white though, it was like clear, looked like clear glue! Lol, but I know for a fact I already Oed!

Mine was like clear glue before my bfp almost like clear mucus sorry tmi xx
Yes that’s exactly how mine was when I woke up today! BFN of course but also a few of my cats that aren’t normally as affectionate have been all over me and following me like a shadow

Ladies do I have line eye?? I sweat it i see a hint of a line. If I was theoretically am 10 DPO like FF thinks I am, would this seem right? I found this single easy@home in my drawer where I keep my tests. I'm just crazy, honestly, seeing lines that aren't there now.

Attachments

• 20230530_180114.jpg
    20230530_180114.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh