Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

Ladies do I have line eye?? I sweat it i see a hint of a line. If I was theoretically am 10 DPO like FF thinks I am, would this seem right? I found this single easy@home in my drawer where I keep my tests.

I do see something on that xx

Ladies do I have line eye?? I sweat it i see a hint of a line. If I was theoretically am 10 DPO like FF thinks I am, would this seem right? I found this single easy@home in my drawer where I keep my tests. I'm just crazy, honestly, seeing lines that aren't there now.
Sorry Test looks negative to me

oh I truly hope this is finally it for us. Four years is trying, can’t afford IVF
I'm so sorry you've had to go through waiting this long and trying for so long. I actually took 3 years before I conceived my first child, it was probably one of the most painful and debilitating experiences. I really really hope this is it for you I have everything crossed for you.

Another bfn for me.. I thought I ovulated CD10 based on my CM and spotting but I would be 15dpo now so must be incorrect. AF feels like it's brewing although I haven't had twinges in my vajayjay that I usually get

Another bfn for me.. I thought I ovulated CD10 based on my CM and spotting but I would be 15dpo now so must be incorrect. AF feels like it's brewing although I haven't had twinges in my vajayjay that I usually get
Good luck! I know how that feels, I'm in a similar situation. I thought I had a 28-day cycle but I had an early loss last time and it seems to have changed my cycle. I thought I ovulated on CD 14 but according to fertility friend I actually ovulated on CD 18 and 19. Fertility friend says I'm 4 days away from af, if I had a 28-day cycle AF was supposed to show on Sunday. So right now I kind of am in the middle of figuring out where I'm at in my cycle. I only have HPT cheapies that are 25 Miu right now but I should be able to get the 10 Miu ones off Amazon within the next day or so.

If the :witch: is going to show I hope it's soon, all this waiting is torture.

Good luck! I know how that feels, I'm in a similar situation. I thought I had a 28-day cycle but I had an early loss last time and it seems to have changed my cycle. I thought I ovulated on CD 14 but according to fertility friend I actually ovulated on CD 18 and 19. Fertility friend says I'm 4 days away from af, if I had a 28-day cycle AF was supposed to show on Sunday. So right now I kind of am in the middle of figuring out where I'm at in my cycle. I only have HPT cheapies that are 25 Miu right now but I should be able to get the 10 Miu ones off Amazon within the next day or so.

If the :witch: is going to show I hope it's soon, all this waiting is torture.
It's confusing but then at the same time still gives you hope thinking you're not as far along as you think? I normally ovulate CD 12-14 but I had spotting earlier on and also white CM from CD10... so the other option is I didn't ovulate at all this cycle.

It's confusing but then at the same time still gives you hope thinking you're not as far along as you think? I normally ovulate CD 12-14 but I had spotting earlier on and also white CM from CD10... so the other option is I didn't ovulate at all this cycle.
Did you have any ewcm at all? You're right though, it does end up giving you a little bit of hope when you realize you're not as far along in your cycle as you thought you were. It's honestly a nasty spiral if you allow yourself to get in your head about it.

Did you have any ewcm at all? You're right though, it does end up giving you a little bit of hope when you realize you're not as far along in your cycle as you thought you were. It's honestly a nasty spiral if you allow yourself to get in your head about it.
I think I saw some on CD9 but didn't pay much attention because it was early and I normally get much more. This hasn't happened to me before, I've been tracking my cycles for a long time.

@PinkCupcakes I see it on the first and last pictures. There's definitely something there.
Ahh thank you! Yes the middle one is with flash, I’m expecting some FRER tomorrow to be delivered so I’ll test with that, if I save my FMU in a cup from 7-10am will that affect the results? Lol

Ahh thank you! Yes the middle one is with flash, I’m expecting some FRER tomorrow to be delivered so I’ll test with that, if I save my FMU in a cup from 7-10am will that affect the results? Lol
I see something on the bottom one! I would test the fmu in the cup and also do a 3-4hr hold with smu for when your tests arrive

I think I saw some on CD9 but didn't pay much attention because it was early and I normally get much more. This hasn't happened to me before, I've been tracking my cycles for a long time.
If you didn't use opk to detect the LH surge then there's really no way to tell for sure if or when you ovulated. So you could still have a chance. A good thing to remember is you're not out unless the bleeding starts. (At least on average, there's always outliers)

It's our last day to post in this thread, guess most of us left will be moving to the June group.

Really?! Ah I hope it’s real and not just false.

I see something on the bottom one! I would test the fmu in the cup and also do a 3-4hr hold with smu for when your tests arrive

Yes I think I’ll do this! I’m nervous and I’m sure I’m getting my hopes up for nothing again

I see it on all 3!!!!!!!!

ahh I really hope so, ugh I feel like it’ll be bfn though tomorrow

Really?! Ah I hope it’s real and not just false.

Yes I think I’ll do this! I’m nervous and I’m sure I’m getting my hopes up for nothing again

ahh I really hope so, ugh I feel like it’ll be bfn though tomorrow
If it is that's OK, its nor.al that early buy I would be anxious too, we can't help it lol no matter what we tell ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->