Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Andrea, FXed for you that you'll get a Nice lookin BFP soon. Can you go get a blood test next week? Would you?
I always take the blood test as "yup, I'm knocked up!" So that should come on Tuesday for me...
Had a $1 test so I thought, why not? This is what I am looking at at 9 p.m.
I guess it's nearly safe to say, I'm pregnant with #3.
new pics 001.jpg

:haha:
Oh Andrea - are you in the panhandle?? DH and I got married in Destin in May, it was the most beautiful place I've ever been - and I've traveled to 41 states.

I live in Crestview....most likely the town you went through to get to Destin LOL.....depending I suppose. Its right off I-10.....small town about 30 miles from Destin! Trying to at least HOLD MY PEE for another 25 minutes OMG I gotta go...and I went 2 and a half hours ago....NOW HOLDING it is the hard part OMG You know what I'm just gonna have to go I can't hold it no more it HURTS...LOL......I have plenty more tests for tomorrow HERE I COME FRER I'll update even if bad news in a few!

I love in Pensacola, Florida!

Wow your soooo close I know another girl lives in Gulf Breeze!! I was like wow we are all so close!!

We've been using preseed.

I have a good feeling about this month, but the I take myself down a peg and tell myself not to get my hopes up :/

The feeling is mutual Emma, you WILL be posting the same picture. I'm rooting for you. When are you testing hun?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dunno when to test. due anytime between today and wednesday. wednesday would be day 28 - ah i think she's on her way, just kinda feels that way :(
might test in the morning but i know i'll be disappointed!!

my ticker says i should feel bloated today..... i do feel bloated but that might be something to do with the fact i just ate 2 sausages, 2 rasher, an egg and toast :haha:

My temps dropped :( sooooo she should be here to get me later....but here are my tests feel free to see if you see anything or can invert better than I can I only have ONE button to invert can't really adjust it much.:blush:

Attachments

• clearblue13dpo.jpg
    clearblue13dpo.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
  • invertclearblue.jpg
    invertclearblue.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
  • frerbrandnew.jpg
    frerbrandnew.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
  • invertfrer.jpg
    invertfrer.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
Blousey! I can see your second line!:happydance::happydance:
Any plans to confirm with a blood test, or just more HPTs for now?

Blousey I see your line too, and Mellowfishy, that's a lovely like you have there!

I'm 8DPO today, testing on Thursday like AuntBug, so hopefully we will have some good news to share with you all soon.

As you know AuntBug I've been having cramps since then too, they aren't has often now but I am still getting them, never had that last month. No change with my boobs though, they still look the same I think. I think I have a VERY mild headache though, I woke with one the other night and I can feel a slight one now which is strange because normally I just get bad ones, nothing minor. I have also woken up today with a VERY stuffy nose and feel like I have a cold coming on AGAIN, I only got rid of mine two weeks ago! OH has just started to get it now though so may be unrelated.

That's my update anyway, sorry it's not very interesting. Did another OPK and it was negative again.

They won't give me a blood test, the Doctor will just go by the results of the HPTs. I still don't believe it's real... I aren't gonna make an appointment untill I've missed AF.
Thanks again to the people who have congratulated me. I've already announced it to the world, so really hoping nothing goes wrong. :(
Andrea, I'm sure I see a slight line on the clearblue one!!!
Emma, do a test whenever you feel comfortable doing one. Using FRER? I really think theyre the best and most accurate.
I'm excited for everyone.
Symptoms today include; horrendous backache, tiredness and heavy bbs. Been suffering with some cramping, hoping it's normal! You'd think I'd never gone through this before, but with DD I didn't find out till ten weeks and I didn't have a clue I was preggers untill then.
XXXXXXXX

I have a horrible backache, thick CM thats kinda "jelly" like...I know TMI....I'm nauseated again today after I hugged the toilet yesterday....I have just eaten something light to get in my tummy....I'm crampy in my belly a little more on my left side. I am sooooo nauseated though I'm laying in bed just praying this gets better or at least be a baby in there to give me a reason for this. I am sooooooo praying she doesn't come she is due today ohhh that dreadful witch. That clearblue pic was at 3 minute mark so I don't believe its an evap! FX for everybody else I can't wait until today is OVER WITH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->